What's new
VIP  massage
Massage Spa

H&H Experience?

text or call at 416-433-8409 full body naked msge
Call: 437~333~4760 North Guelph
Shoutbox
  1. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    SAT OCT 24. 10AM-10PM New Young Chinese Monica. 34C, 163cm, 120lbs and Young Slim Beautiful Vietnamese Nana.
  2. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 (only text ) :heart6:scratch:heart2😘:heart6:heart2😘
  3. Blue Angel Spa:
    Cindy+Coco are available today. Amy and Coco (afternoon) on Saturday. Blue Angel Spa 3021 Bathurst (at Lawrence) North York M6B 3B5 ☎ (416)781-9188 ☎
  4. Blue Nile:
    Very convenient, exit from 401 westbound and you are here, Blue Nile Wellness Centre, 350B Wilson Avenue 416 398-5777 very soothing relaxation treatments by Oriental attendants
  5. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Bobo is Chinese and Korean mixed and Young sexy Sophia ☎416-800-8026
  6. Superior_Health:
    Shelly is here today for excellent relaxation treatment... Nancy is here for Oriental style therapies.. 416 756-4800
  7. Winnie:
    MAY and COCO are working Friday at WINNIE SPA.
  8. EliteSpa:
    Friday at ELITE SPA: WENDY and slim sexy MIMI
  9. InTheMoonlight:
    SUKI and MICHELLE and COCO
  10. MagicGarden:
    Cherry and Spanish Angela Two of the most popular ladies today at MG :heart1
  11. Japanese massage:
    Ottawa CuRvY beautiful absolutely gorgeous 36DD petite 3Japanese 819 328 8198
  12. lemon_tree:
    Yoyo and Lisa here Friday.... good session.
  13. red rose spa:
    Pearl is at McCowan Saturday. Very sexy thin young Indian girl 20. 2 Invergordon Ave, Scarborough, M1S 2Y8. ☎☎ 416-292-1268 ☎☎
  14. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Fri Oct 23. 10am-10pm New Chinese girl Amy. 164 cm 38DD 130 Lbs and Slim Chinese Cici.
  15. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    sexy new face ‘Channel’ and Liya on duty ☎416-800-8026
  16. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Bobo is Chinese and Korean mixed and Young sexy Sophia ☎416-800-8026
  17. L_H_Health:
    Sophie at 1699a Bayview Avenue today, come and be lulled to sleep during your relaxation treatment. 416 800-3938
  18. gold__rose__spa:
    Coco at #211-2095 Weston road today
  19. Japanese massage:
    In Ottawa 3 BUSTY yOUNGE SWEET JAPANESE GIRLS Limited time visit. Prostate! Dom availl 819 328 8198 /free parking
  20. Japanese massage:
    In Ottawa 3 BUSTY yOUNGE SWEET JAPANESE GIRLS Limited time visit. Prostate! Dom availl 819 328 8198 /free parking
  21. Lawrence king:
    :heart3:heart35 DESI GIRLS:heart6 1 MIDDLE EASTERN, 1 EUROPEAN ON DUTY:dance TEXT 416.230.0199 OR BOOK OCEANASPA.BOOKSY.COM
  22. Garo:
    416 781 0088 $30/30 min GOLDEN MASSAGE /2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/ :skates FREE PARKING
  23. oasis_care:
    for a great time today with Avni , Julie or Bella at 880 Ellesmere 416 915-9005
  24. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Fri Oct 23. 10am-10pm New Chinese girl Amy. 164 cm 38DD 130 Lbs and Slim Chinese Cici.
  25. ReadyOne:
    sexy new young mina and wendy 📱647 891 0699 @downtown 72 gerrard west/bay

luvsmassage

Reaction score
I'm heading out of town for a bit. Had hoped to pop in to H&H beforehand but I just don't get downtown much. They seem to be pushing their posting a lot, is it all the familiar faces/names working?

Ethan68

Reaction score
Had 4 hands at H and H and asked for deep tissue, one girl very slim and small 40’s seemed to know what she was doing and also mixed in a feathery touch, other girl was a bit younger heavier but just seemed to be going through the motions, i made a deal on the price before I went 4 hands for $120 for the hour, but I won’t be going back.

Reactions: JWL

Ethan68

Reaction score
No, no lady left during the massage, and the music drowned out any noise from the salon. The bed was heated so that was a plus, the massage was great just wasn’t a deep tissue that i needed.

Massage Rook

Reviewer
Reaction score
No, no lady left during the massage, and the music drowned out any noise from the salon. The bed was heated so that was a plus, the massage was great just wasn’t a deep tissue that i needed.
Having never had the opportunity, are you able to focus on all four hands or are you more focused on the one who is giving the best massage? (Ultimately hoping the other would catch up)

Ethan68

Reaction score
Yes you can focus on all 4 hands, having had 4 hands before I can recommend them!

MASSAGE.MAESTRO

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Well...its good that the environment may be getting better: quieter, more relaxing.

But...it's been 50/50 for being able to relax there. So...I am not taking any more chances on the place.

MASSAGE.MAESTRO

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
It's interesting Luvsmassage has started this thread. We keep hearing bad things about this place, but we keep trying to find reasons, to give this place another chance.

Around page 42, and years ago...Luvsmassage actually created a thread for Betty Massage. After multiple shit experiences with her (like almost everyone), he caught her on a rare day.
She gave him an excellent experience.

Note: At around that time, the Oilers were good, NDP were voted in, a Trudeau came to power...for the second time, there was a solar eclipse, and I got...what turned out to be a decent, stable job. So..."miraculous" things do happen.

So....that's why experiences....good or bad...are important to report. Often, we get massages from really, really great people. If the massages are bad, we want them to be better. If the environment, is bad for that lady, we hope for them...it will get better, or they go to a better place.

And...when most people report a massueuse who clearly, only cares about money....we especially need to read about it.

Rubmegood

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Good advice from MM about reporting. I wait at least 3 or 4 days up to a week "just in case" so they can't connect my massage with a name/face. If XP is following this board, I'm pretty sure they've figured out who I am. :bow I never mention this board either. If I say anything I will say "A friend recommended you." or "Your massage was so good I recommended you to my friend."

Massage Rook

Reviewer
Reaction score
Good advice from MM about reporting. I wait at least 3 or 4 days up to a week "just in case" so they can't connect my massage with a name/face. If XP is following this board, I'm pretty sure they've figured out who I am. :bow I never mention this board either. If I say anything I will say "A friend recommended you." or "Your massage was so good I recommended you to my friend."
Agreed but I tend to report quickly on good providers, thinking everyone should feel as good as I do at that point. I do wait on the bit on not so good experiences to allow for a buffer period. That being said I compare a bad massage to pizza. Even when it’s bad.....it’s still pretty good! (Old joke regurgitated to the massage businesses)

MASSAGE.MAESTRO

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Even if its good, I don't usually report right away. They may get angry with you...even if the review is good.

Be nice if they told you up front "No reviews"...when they want none.

Wills_willie

Reaction score
I've had a lot of 4 hand massages, the first in Indonesia by two young ladies, looked like twins. It was a family run so legit, cost me 20.00 including tip. The were in perfect sync which made the massage quite enjoyable, their pressure and movements so well matched. I've had 4 hand massages here and it's hit and miss whether the girls are well matched in their abilities, the better the match the better the massage, that is if it's a legit one. I've also had the "not so legit" massage and those are a lot of fun, but hard on the wallet.

Last edited:

luvsmassage

Reaction score
if 4 hand was done well, in-sync and all that, then maybe. but my experience has been not that great.

i started this thread because i've seen a recent surge in advertising. so i wanted to know from those who have gone or dropped by if anything was different - as in, is there a reason for the new push in advertising? thats all.

and btw MM - regarding my Betty massage thread years ago - funny thing is i don't go back there very much, but when i do, she remembers me, and i've had nothing but good experiences since that day. maybe not always super, but no checking her phone, no leaving the room, no farting. even some ok conversation, and much more time allotted to my "king massage" portion. everyone with years of experience on here should know that if you have any kind of actual connection with a lady - then time, kindness, and generosity can pay off. even in places that generally don't get great reviews.

MASSAGE.MAESTRO

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Everyone should practice kindness, most aren't willing to take the time, and "generosity"....well...that has its limits for everyone: one guy quoted a basic h.e massage from Betty...for 150 an hour.

Poor Sulfurus, who visited her around 30×:
He could have offered her $1000...and he still would have got nada. He clearly was desperate...and desperation can be a big turn-off for women. (FOOD FOR THOUGHT)

TBone

Reaction score
Had 4 hands at H and H and asked for deep tissue, one girl very slim and small 40’s seemed to know what she was doing and also mixed in a feathery touch, other girl was a bit younger heavier but just seemed to be going through the motions, i made a deal on the price before I went 4 hands for $120 for the hour, but I won’t be going back.
Thanks for the review Ethan, do you remember the name of the slim and small lady? I might give her a try

welldunn66

Reaction score
This is their latest ads. To draw your attention to their ads, "Undraped and draped" are available. And "All kinds of services for relaxation. FULL BODY" is available.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/edmonton/enjoy-traditional-chinese-massage-at-h-and-h-spa/1423563171?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Come enjoy an amazing massage at H & H Spa. With registered therapists, amazing hands, and top quality care, you will leave refreshed and feeling fantastic. You will love it here!

Today $75/hour --> 90 minutes/$120

Fully Licensed & Registered Massage Therapists - Jina and Cathy

We use unscented warmed organic oil!

We offer multi kinds of services with affordable prices. * FULL BODY Massage Relaxation Massage; draped or undraped * Thai Massage Deep Tissue Massage * Back Walking Hot Stone Massage * Four Hands Massage * Chinese Fire Cupping

Clean - Quiet - Comfortable Environment Warm Towels & Shower available

Open Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 10:00PM

Text 587-930-9993 appointments preferred, but walk-ins welcome!

Parking available in front & back of the Spa

Yes, insurance receipt provided.

See you soon!!

http://handhspa.ca

ChaosFactor

Reaction score
Serious question, are some of you guys getting kickbacks from certain massage places?
It seems certain places are always being bumped to the front page of the board and in many cases there is absolutely no pertinent information being shared.

Rubmegood

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Serious question, are some of you guys getting kickbacks from certain massage places?
It seems certain places are always being bumped to the front page of the board and in many cases there is absolutely no pertinent information being shared.
I like to joke about it but I could see it happening. I mean everybody knows there are professional "reviewers" for hire both online and on other media. CBC's "Market-Place" did an expose on a few of them. One lady posed as a nurse and a doctor and a few other professionals to give 'testimonials' about certain products.

I admit (and everybody knows) that my 'go-to' place is XP mostly because it's close but I also think they give great VFM. So if there are changes/improvements I like to let the forum know. Plus, being selfish, by promoting them they will hopefully stay in business and I won't have to look elswhere for a massage. There's method to my madness!! :p :teeth :ass