Sasa and Nicole are on duty today ☎4168008026
  2. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    New girls Jessica and Jenny, Helen waiting for you ☎4164938898
  3. Kingman:
    location jenny
  4. Baby Bella:
    :heart6
  5. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Good Massage 💋💦☎437-881-3200☎💦💦‼👄please Text Before at 9pm :heart2
  6. Jenny2000tina:
    6475813479-new vietnma student hot -Slim-busty
  7. Jenny2000tina:
  8. bathorst:
    Palace Spa 1315 Lawrence E has new Vietnamese girls Sara and Cathay. Both slim and busty
  9. sickokyle:
    You can DM me
  10. sickokyle:
    Any description of coco and jennifeR?
  11. Aqua Health Centre:
    Slender girls Coco and Jennifer available Monday. 1 minute from Keele subway station
  12. Carebear:
    Anybody know where madison from pure ended up
  13. golden__lotus:
    Sara and Lisa here for your pleasure today...
  14. A__SPA:
    Awesome Caribbean girl Amanda on today...
  15. L_H_Health:
    Jenny and Sophie at 1699a Bayview today...
  16. Flaxdat:
    Any rmt available?
  17. nanchyka:
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica and Helen are waiting for you! ☎4164938898
  19. Jenny2000tina:
    6475813479 -Vietnamese student can speak Hindi-punjabi
  20. Jenny2000tina:
    6475813479-young new student and hot 19
  21. romeotoronto:
    Have you tried waterfall spa yet? It is a clam relaxing place and has some good talent.
  22. bathorst:
    Anybody try Vietnamese Cici at Red Rose Spa Invergorden?
  23. red rose spa:
    20 year old Indian student PEARL at 2588 Birchmount today
  24. Superior_Health:
    Lola and Mimi here today... until 8:00pm...
  25. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    New chinese slim petite is available at your service today and also pretty chinese Lily.

Hangdai

Reviewer
Reaction score
As I'm stewing in my condo and in between my Asian milf neighbour visits (they need much reassurance during these trying, lonely times), I've been watching a lot of CNN.

That Cuomo guy should be running the show.
Unlike that retard Trump, Cuomo can actually form a thought and provide at least some leadership and reassurance during these trying times.
Watch his daily briefing then watch Trump, it's like day and night.

Cuomo for President!

Hangdai

Reviewer
Reaction score
If he was any good then he would have been president already. How long has he been a politician. Ha ha.
I think some of the best politicians are local ones, they don't want the glory and stress of any more responsibility.

stripfan

Reviewer
Reaction score
He should run against Trudeau. Most would vote for him.

Hangdai

Reviewer
Reaction score
All these daily briefings are just turning into nothing but blah, blah, blah, blah.

Trump I usually watch for the entertainment factor, he just can't help to ad lib and go off script during his speeches and Q&A, good thing Mike and the doctors are there to re-explain everything correctly.

Watching Cuomo is quite inspirational, that guy speaks from the heart. Plus he actually can communicate.

goodtogo1962

Reaction score
The guys who follow the script are pretenders and just read, they have no mind of their own.

Reaction score
Lol. Trump and facts ? What a joke. He conveniently forgets what he said the week, day before . Besides why do the governors have to thank him for supplies? Fx him .
Was talking about cuomo.

Trump looks lost out there. He's used to his rallies with everyone cheering him on

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Hangdai

Reviewer
Reaction score
Lol. Trump and facts ? What a joke. He conveniently forgets what he said the week, day before . Besides why do the governors have to thank him for supplies? Fx him .
Just watch the daily briefing with New York Govenor Cuomo, then watch Trump.

Trump is a dumb cunt, period.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Was talking about cuomo.

Trump looks lost out there. He's used to his rallies with everyone cheering him on

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Watching Trump trying to get credits for himself and a bunch of his team praising him as a great leader was like watching North Korean and Chinese president on TV for media. lol. He is good to watch when you are bored. You can always find something for a good laugh out of him.
My fav ones to watch on Youtube is Trevor Noah on Trump video clips. Funny as hell.

Last edited:

Caliguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
All these daily briefings are just turning into nothing but blah, blah, blah, blah.

Trump I usually watch for the entertainment factor, he just can't help to ad lib and go off script during his speeches and Q&A, good thing Mike and the doctors are there to re-explain everything correctly.

Watching Cuomo is quite inspirational, that guy speaks from the heart. Plus he actually can communicate.
Yes, I saw him once on CNN, Very passionate about New York and the people -

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Watching Trump trying to get credits for himself and a bunch of his team praising him as a great leader was like watching North Korean and Chinese president on TV for media. lol. He is good to watch when you are bored. You can always find something for a good laugh out of him.
My fav ones to watch on Youtube is Trevor Noah on Trump video clips. Funny as hell.
The dude is so insecure, he gets his aides to praise the same compliments to him over and over again. Like get over yourself already...

He's still blaming previous administrations for everything too...

Reaction score
At the end of the day, it's all about results. Rhetoric doesn't pay the bills. Andrew Cuomo is a lifetime politician. He has an iffy track record. Just because he speaks well, that doesn't make him a good governor or fit to be President. I'll admit this though. I like the reassurance coming from him in such trying times. All the idiots making it a partisan issue don't realize that Cuomo and Donald Trump have been working together and putting their differences aside. If anyone has been performing poorly during this pandemic, it's that retard Bill de Blasio who has done nothing but fear monger and blame political opponents for all of this.

henricas

Reviewer
Reaction score
Partisan bullshit has no place on this pandemic.

What is needed is true leadership and reassurance, Something NOT shown by Mr Trump

Constant fear mongering, bickering, blaming, deflecting and distracting from the issue IS NOT what is needed

hangul99

Reviewer
Reaction score
As I'm stewing in my condo and in between my Asian milf neighbour visits (they need much reassurance during these trying, lonely times), I've been watching a lot of CNN.

That Cuomo guy should be running the show.
Unlike that retard Trump, Cuomo can actually form a thought and provide at least some leadership and reassurance during these trying times.
Watch his daily briefing then watch Trump, it's like day and night.

Cuomo for President!
I think i need to purchase a unit in your building. Lol!