Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GENESIS MASSO. 5056 COTE DE NEIGE 514 807 7832

Lottie

Reaction score
Dan-El
Posted on 01 Nov 2005 at 12:09.17 PM

This clinic replaced La Source Enr. on CdN. New admin, new philosophy, new decorations.
Young (19-22 ) chinse girls. Very good massage. Super clean, nice music, nice athmosphere, excellent wellcoming. 50 $ / hour.

Core philosophy: When a man ejaculates it has to spend the best of his intelligence to recreate the life giving cells. Consequently sperm has to kept inside as much as possible. This is tought by serious Tantric schools which are teaching the art of love.
Conclusion: Avoid going nuts. No HJ in this place or any sexual junk food.
Enjoy the art of touch !.

Dan-El

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mass Age

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Genesis Massotherapie 5056 CdN 514-807-7832
DAK1
Ring

User since 30 Aug 2004 - 86 posts
Posted on 01 Nov 2005 at 03:23.53 PM

Thanks for the update on this new clinic and for giving us an idea of its goals. [The old La Source has merged with the second floor clinic on Monkland Av., NDG.]

Dan-El, if you are the owner of Genesis you can contact Mike, the Administrator of this site and get yourself registered as an owner. That way, you can post valuable info on your clinic and consider advertising in the near future. All the Best.

PS: If you are the owner, I have a question - given that the therapists are rather young, how well are they trained? Do you personally check the abilities of each therapist so "real massage lovers" can have an experience on par with places such as Absolu or Studio Bliss? The term "young girls" is interesting for some clients, but there are others like me who prefer a woman therapist who knows what she is doing. Too many places have girls who are novices practicing on their clients, many of who don't know any better, either.

Last edited by DAK1 on 01 Nov 2005 at 03:50.53 PM.

User Re: Re: Genesis Massotherapie 5056 CdN 514-807-7832
Dan-El
Posted on 02 Nov 2005 at 01:16.29 AM

Hi DAK1,

Thanks for advice to register. Will !. I am new in this forum. Hope to get better.

To me the younger the girl the less she should know about anything. Youth fills in the lack of knowledge. To prove what I say one can just dissolute his ego while on massage table and just observe. Energies are totally different from one group of age to the other. Youth radiates light while Old absorbs. Sorry if it sounds weird but I am a tantric yogi and I " saw" this.

Here's how we do to train our girls: Nancy, my associate has a degree in massage from China and from Quebec association, she personally trains every new girl until she reaches a '"GOOD" level. Myself I am the training body and do not let them go for clients until I say " OK".
Also we have a Chinese doctor, 30 years experience in Tui-Na, who comes Sunday for 1-2 hours and shows them the subtleties of massage.

Those who frequented Ginsin know that Linda did a great job with her girls. I heard that she is not there anymore and they sell the place now.

Dan-El

quote:

Originally posted by DAK1
Thanks for the update on this new clinic and for giving us an idea of its goals. [The old La Source has merged with the second floor clinic on Monkland Av., NDG.]

Dan-El, if you are the owner of Genesis you can contact Mike, the Administrator of this site and get yourself registered as an owner. That way, you can post valuable info on your clinic and consider advertising in the near future. All the Best.

PS: If you are the owner, I have a question - given that the therapists are rather young, how well are they trained? Do you personally check the abilities of each therapist so "real massage lovers" can have an experience on par with places such as Absolu or Studio Bliss? The term "young girls" is interesting for some clients, but there are others like me who prefer a woman therapist who knows what she is doing. Too many places have girls who are novices practicing on their clients, many of who don't know any better, either.

Mass Age

DAK1
Ring

Posted on 02 Nov 2005 at 09:29.18 AM

Dan-El,

Thank you for the feedback. And what you say does not sound all that weird to me. There is much more to the "life force" than what people casually see with their eyes looking outwards. And, no doubt, knowledge itself can prove to be a stumbling block. It is also good to hear someone using the word "tantric" in its proper context of harnessing, retaining, multiplying and utilizing Shakti or the life force for worthwhile goals (instead of the faddish nonsense that has been popularized).

Your approach is an honourable one (with a genuine concern for training) and may many good customers discover you. In Montreal, the choices for customers who enjoy a terrific massage (sometimes with a sensual touch, but no HJ) is quite limited. In fact, at most studios, if a client refuses extras, the masseuses get downright pissed off and ugly since they look at the extras as their main source of revenue. Many will disagree, but I sense that there are a few more people in Montreal who are ready for a no-extra type of massage (but they don't want the sterile environment of a medical massage clinic, either; nor do they want a therapist who comes across as a robot or one who looks like an ex women's shot- putt champion). If they are seeking extras and long lists of options, there are as many studios to choose from as there are doughnut and coffee shops.

Locationwise, your part of town does not have an Absolu or Bliss. So you have a good chance of making your studio successful in the same market niche (great massages, attractive, highly skilled therapists, no extras) if you can staff it right, train, maintain the ambience and monitor customer satisfaction. And of course, get the word out. Here is a tip - more and more people have insurance coverage for massotherapy. Most clinics offer receipts. But a Google search on many will reveal postings talking about lots of extras. [Your clinic name - Genesis -- previous owner most likely, reveals some HJ references too]. For people claiming receipts from these studios/therapists, this can result in some future embarrassment. An important element in defining your market niche is letting customers know that all is kosher at your studio. It's a safe place and it will remain so. And the therapists won't have that disappointed look when the customer does not select "a Thai Body Slide - tout garni, svp. or should it be, all-undressed". Enough said for now and Good Luck.

Last edited by DAK1 on 02 Nov 2005 at 12:35.22 PM.

Esquimo
VIP
Located in Montréal

User since 14 Jul 2004 - 10 posts
Posted on 04 Nov 2005 at 11:01.35 AM

Je peux comprendre vos appréhensions. Il est difficile d'ouvrir un centre de massothérapie (un vrai) qui permettent aux clients de recevoir un massage digne de confiance.

Par contre, faire bonne fortune, je ne crois pas. Bien des massothérapeuthes diplomés crève la faim et tot ou tard soient qu'ils cessent le métier, persistent à croire à la bonne vertue ou encore traversent la ligne entre la massothérapie et le massage masculin.

Bien des hommes vont se faire masser plus dans le but de recevoir un peu de tendresse et les filles du milieu le savent très bien. Elles font sentir à leurs clients qui sont uniques mais c'est faux, c'est du marketing.

Même certains de ces centres de massage à option ferment par manque de client, de difficit de service, manque de personnel.

Ouvrir dans un contexte de haute concurrence n'est pas vraiement une bonne idée, je pense que vous l'avez réaliser en mettant en vente votre centre de massothérapie qui est è mon avis trop dispendieux car la clientele n'est pas la et c'est une clientele qui ne "tip" pas.

Vous pourriez faire de meilleurs affaires si vous ouvrez un peu votre esprit.

User Re: Re: Re: Genesis Massotherapie 5056 CdN 514-807-78
lasgard
VIP

User since 23 Oct 2005 - 10 posts
Posted on 09 Nov 2005 at 06:09.56 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Dan-El
Those who frequented Ginsin know that Linda did a great job with her girls. I heard that she is not there anymore and they sell the place now.

Dan-El

QUOTE>

Linda has two MP place , she sell the new one.

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

User since 09 Nov 2004 - 240 posts
Posted on 09 Nov 2005 at 07:35.57 PM

It always amazes me when I read or hear that keeping my sperm inside of me is good for health bla bla bla....who are they deciding what`s good for me?And who said I want or need to keep my spray?Anyway,just a thought on a boring rainy evening....

lasgard
VIP

User since 23 Oct 2005 - 10 posts
Posted on 09 Nov 2005 at 07:51.01 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Rock
It always amazes me when I read or hear that keeping my sperm inside of me is good for health bla bla bla....who are they deciding what`s good for me?And who said I want or need to keep my spray?Anyway,just a thought on a boring rainy evening....

keeping your sperm inside of you is good for health ? a chinese traditional doctor may tell you this. others may not.

Dan-El
Posted on 09 Nov 2005 at 11:09.20 PM

quote:

Originally posted by lasgard

quote:

Originally posted by Rock

keeping your sperm inside of you is good for health ? a chinese traditional doctor may tell you this. others may not.

This keeping the sperm inside thing came in the West from the ancient Indian practice of Yoga. What I know is that there is a long learning process in which one learns how to sublimate the sexual energy and transforms it into creative energy. Basically instead of creating life giving cells and waste them one uses that " vibration " to create much more trivial things and ...waste them. Pleasure is magnified by the process.
The side effect is that erection could be controlled indefinite and
man can have multiple orgasms during the erection period. Not leting the sperm out basically one creates the premises for an easier erection. Women adore this kind of skill since, as per statistics, 70 % of them have a longer time to orgasm than their partner.
These are not stories, there is a guy at Mille Iles ( L'autre Versant ) who teaches this art which is known as Tantra Yoga.
I went to the process and it is long and sometimes scary because one has to face the inner world in order to get to control the sexual areas in the brain, results are there and one could take more control of his life.
but..." de gustibus non disputandum.."

Mass Age

Godfather
Platinum

User since 10 Dec 2004 - 584 posts
Posted on 10 Nov 2005 at 04:09.49 PM

I'm figuring all this "not cumming is good for you" is a little like an athlete being told not to have sex or basically not cumming in order to maintain his energy. Feeling "spent" after an orgasm the male tends to get sleepy and or weak. Keeping the juice in would undoubtbly make you feel stronger or energized.
I know when I'm "cocked teased" to the point of ejaculation only to be left "unfinished" I'm very energiezed. So energiezed in fact that this animalistic feeling of energy builds within me to the point of being one with my true feelings (ie; anger, lust, vengeance)!

Now this may sound sarcastic but its not. I looked up the word "energetic" in a thesaurus. And these are words that have a similar meaning(yes I read books).

Energetic; (adj). aggressive, animated, brisk, charged, dynamic, enterprising, enthusiatic, forceful, forcible, high-powered, indefatigable, industrious, keen, kinetic, lively, mettlesome, spirited, strenuous, strong, tireless, vigorous, vivacious, zealous. (Non-formal: bright-eyed, electric, gung-ho, pumped, switched-on)
(Antonyms: inactive, lazy, lifeless, torpid, weak).

Personally if I was a female in a room with a man that I just "energized" and noticed he's being aggressive, animated, forcible, strong and zealous. I would finish the job and have him inactive, lazy, lifeless and weak!

Uncle Dirty...letting the hair on the back of my neck settle down...

Without expectations you will get more than you expected.
Call me U.D. anytime...

bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 10 Oct 2005 - 338 posts
Posted on 15 Nov 2005 at 07:45.29 PM

Hi Dan-El,

Interesting concept a tantric massage? Now you say, enjoy the art of touch. Touch is not a one-way thing, it's a feedback loop. Are we supposed to get touched without touching back? There wouldn't be any feedback that way.

Dan-El
Posted on 15 Nov 2005 at 08:24.56 PM

quote:

Originally posted by bjsk90
Hi Dan-El,

Interesting concept a tantric massage? Now you say, enjoy the art of touch. Touch is not a one-way thing, it's a feedback loop. Are we supposed to get touched without touching back? There wouldn't be any feedback that way.

Hi bjsk90,

Ultimately we are supposed to drop the Ego and reach the Observer ( Seer) whose only atribute is to " see" and do not react. Basically you see the whole feed-back loop as being external to your ultimate nature. Time and space converge in one entity. This is our ultimate nature and it is immortal. Touch is only one way to travel to that state. Other senses could help us too.
Tantra is a science as complex as nuclear science and I would recommend it to any sex enjoyer since it drives one behind the scene.

Dan-El

Mass Age

CoolBaba
Platinum

User since 25 Jun 2004 - 122 posts
Posted on 16 Nov 2005 at 08:42.48 PM

Hi bjsk90,

Ultimately we are supposed to drop the Ego and reach the Observer ( Seer) whose only atribute is to " see" and do not react. Basically you see the whole feed-back loop as being external to your ultimate nature. Time and space converge in one entity. This is our ultimate nature and it is immortal. Touch is only one way to travel to that state. Other senses could help us too.
Tantra is a science as complex as nuclear science and I would recommend it to any sex enjoyer since it drives one behind the scene.

Dan-El

Come on Dan-El..

Please cut the pseudo-spiritual bs...
You will not find tantra in a massage parlor period anywhere in the world..
So don't pretend to even know what that word means.

Honestly yours,

Coolbaba

Last edited by CoolBaba on 17 Nov 2005 at 09:07.37 AM.

Argon
Posted on 17 Nov 2005 at 10:48.34 AM

You may be right Cool Baba, but some studios or MP's will use tantric techniques, some without even knowing it. And it makes for a more enjoyable session. The MP will focus on your senses, and make sure the sensual part lasts as long as you can stand it. Breathing technique is important as I learned in my few experiences. And it has helped me prolong the pleasure in many instances... Cooooool. But then again, what do I know about tantric practise... not much I agree.

But learning is where lies all the fun.

User Re: Re: Re: Re: Genesis Massotherapie 5056 CdN 514-80
Dan-El
Posted on 17 Nov 2005 at 12:56.12 PM

quote:

Originally posted by CoolBaba
Hi bjsk90,

Dan-El

Come on Dan-El..

Please cut the pseudo-spiritual bs...
You will not find tantra in a massage parlor period anywhere in the world..
So don't pretend to even know what that word means.

Honestly yours,

Hi CoolBaba,

You are right CoolBaba, definitely a massage parlor is not the best place to unify the Shakti and Shiva. Here a lot of negative energy is discharged. What I would like is that, as massage enjoyers, men to saturate their minds of joy and then have a chance into opening another " door" into our consciousness so we can see further. All senses become gates to higher, or more subtle, concepts.
Personally when I have a massage I do not move at all and try just to observe the inner life as it would not be mine. Whatever the girl does is not that important since I am not analytical anymore. I accept whatever comes up and let go.

Indeed there is a lot of bs spirituality around since in the West we do not have the time to spend 10-20 years with a master and learn something genuine. Western mind is analytical and scientific and I beleive there is plenty of good in this. Still we need to liberate ourselves from the suffering and agitation. How ....?

Mass Age

User Open minds, digging a bit deeper, going within
DAK1
Ring

Posted on 17 Nov 2005 at 01:25.35 PM

Seconding Argon's thoughts - "Learning is where lies all the fun".

Maintaining the status quo is akin to death.

Tantra and awakening the Kundalini and the Shakti (strength) may appear to be a load of bull dust to some. But since truth has no beginning or end, it has been around a lot longer than modern money making psycho-babble movements have been. As for the new age crap of interpreting tantra as a path for better sex - weekend workshops, anybody?

Looking at it another way -

The spiritual art of love...of connecting spirit with form. It is experiencing love through the beauty of the earth and all existence. It is about acceptance, rather than denial. It also embraces compassion... truth within unconditional love...getting to realize the Self, beyond body, mind, thoughts, forms and names.

All crap? Nothing to do with massage? Good answers only appear in silence. Like the first ray of light at dawn. Or a new understanding that shines through just as you feel yourself losing your normal day to day waking consciousness during a deep massage...that moment when you begin to drool...you get to taste eternity.

Last edited by DAK1 on 17 Nov 2005 at 05:29.11 PM.

User Re: Open minds, digging a bit deeper, going within
CoolBaba
Platinum

User since 25 Jun 2004 - 122 posts
Posted on 17 Nov 2005 at 11:50.13 PM

quote:

Originally posted by DAK1
Seconding Argon's thoughts - "Learning is where lies all the fun".

All crap? Nothing to do with massage? Good answers only appear in silence. Like the first ray of light at dawn. Or a new understanding that shines through just as you feel yourself losing your normal day to day waking consciousness during a deep massage...that moment when you begin to drool...you get to taste eternity.

hmmm... DAK...

Amaram Hum Madhuram Hum?

justme
Ring
Posted on 18 Nov 2005 at 02:57.38 PM

i`d say....

two number two for two without egg rolls...

merlin

hotdog
Platinum
Located in lasalle

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 29 Nov 2005 at 06:27.57 PM

well I had to go there and experience this place personally.I had 50$ in my pocket waiting to be spent or wasted.Had the hot rocks on my back and legs by Nancey for 15 minutes,(nice lady and a nice feeling with the rocks) then she says Helen will give me my massage and leaves me.Helen,(a little cold attiude) dressed in a chinese red suit,goodlooking,body typically chinese.(flat)Asked for strong,got a regular massage,nothing special,had much better many times else where.No teasing and forget the hj.It was an expierence.I then had to leave quickly, to get some satisfaction and a real massage from Candy at Sherry,s place.Thank God for alternatives.Maybe others will enjoy,but not me.

enjoy,this could be your last day on earth.

TONYC

User since 12 Nov 2005 - 1 posts
Posted on 08 Dec 2005 at 03:02.30 PM

Went there last thursday and was told the clinic had been sold to a chinese lady and the new management will start this week.

wondering if anybody has tried the new management as i was told they are more flexible on the service??

thanks in advance as i plan to go back soon

HOT4U
VIP
Located in montreal

User since 21 Oct 2005 - 10 posts
Posted on 20 Dec 2005 at 05:24.12 PM

I was there last night, it has been taken over by the owner of
aro massage on du college. the girls work at both places.
service last night was very good one of the best I had yet.
very petit chinese girl. techinique was good. she realy gave a great massage...

the staff is very friendly. they try to make it as your are at a freind s house.

was disspointed

i hate when thye cut time...go there for one hout after half an hour...said it is finsih and said that i was not profitable man...i did not understand...then when she leftb the room...***************

Edited by Mod04: Information that doesn't belong in the general section and is irrelevant to the purpose of the post.

Unprofitable

Make sure that you remain unprofitable to those greedy tnucs...make numerous appointments under different names and do not show up. Block their schedule. Use this board and others to steer business away from them.

To Mellonhead,

Many times your posts are about retribution and exagerated actions. Exactly like this one. This post serves no purpose. I strongly disagree with your tactics and do not believe these are sentiments that should be expressed on Montreal Massage.

I agree with Choquets' sentiment that cutting time out of the clients session is poor business. He came to MM and informed us of his session. Each of us then can decide if we want to visit this girl (or salon if many incidents). I will choose not to visit her and that way this parlor will not get any of my business. There is no need to block up their schedule, by us not going there, they will not have any schedule and then they will understand why ... poor business and poor customer respect.

Gambling Fool

Mellonhead, consider this a warning. Your attitude toward providers in unacceptable on MM.

anybody been there....found some condoms underneath the towe

wonder what is happening in this place maybe that i why she cut me off my session....

wow again this massage place is with beautiful woman working woman...not expecnsice..100-120 YMMV

Choquets,
Please tone things down a bit.

MOD M07

choquets on choquets.. very wierd feedback ?! What arethe choquets trying to say to each other?! Is it good or no? [mad]

I am just saying in this place ... that is all i am saying

And I'm just saying ...you're saying too much...consider this a warning....that's all I'm saying.

MOD M07

well what can i say no freedom of speech...the provider could cut time...no you cannot say it...the provider could do alot no we could not say it...Just say nothing and for you to go and be just surprise when the woman ********

MOD04: CHOQUETS, you have been warned once. Maybe a little time on the sidelines will do you some good......

We're all for freedom of speech, but all within the normal boundaries.
Be respectful of other people - providers and other members.
It's because we sometimes encounter delicate situations that we have terms like YMMV.

Please learn to use the lingo and keep MM a happy place.

MOD M07

This is Aro Mass and didn't they request a no review policy here or was it on the other blue/green board?

Went to fix my bad back. Up in front, ask for the best therapist available to do a real therapeutic massage. WOW !! you should have seen the face of the little lady at the desk. I think she can do the same surprise face if I ask her about repairing the Hubble telescope. So she run from room to room, back to girls waiting room, went back to one room and finally came back to me. She took me to the room in the back on the right side and made me wait for my therapist. Then came Emily. A nice chinease, about 23, 5’3’, 100 pds, nice looking. She ask me if I can wait a moment to see if it’s OK with the other girls for her to take me as a client. I guess they try to be as equivalent as possible. So I shower, dry myself, an down on the tatami. In came Emily.

While she start to apply the cream, not oil, she told me that she is probably the best therapist in the office today, cause her father was giving therapeutic treatment…I guess it’s something that can be blood related. Anyway, I guide the young lady to the massage and explain her how muscle can be release. I used that to make sure that I was there for more than the therapeutic part. After half and hour, my hands start to guide me for those young fresh legs…. She then took some clothes off because she had worked very hard…. She offers me the open bar, but I just took a couple of soft beer…The beer when well with a very good view of her cute mountains, and also had the chance to see the valley !

So I had a nice time, cost 50 entry + 40 for the beers….

Elvis.

Elvis Wong said:
So I had a nice time, cost 50 entry + 40 for the beers…. Elvis.

I thought entry cost was $30/30min, $45/45min and $60/60min!? They playing favorites or did the receptionist not know by looking at the rates posted on the wall behind her but I digress...

A few weeks ago I had an itching for a massage and other things ;) So I swung by Aro-mass sans rendez-vous. No point in calling ahead anymore since this place has changed drastically, you ask for an hour - they give you 45 minutes so why bother making an appointment... oh yeah to get the girl that you want, unless another walk-in like me snatches her up.

While getting off at Cote-de-Neiges metro I decide to play a little game and guess who's going for a massage, spotted this one pakistani/hindi dude in sweatpants and a red t-shirt. Looks like the type but then goes left instead of straight ahead after the turnstile. Oh well not him... I continue on my merry way.

Arrive no appointment, seated on the futon in the reception. Some guy is already sitting in the curtained corner. Hear giggles of laughters from behind the panels in the girls lounge area. One of the doors was partially open granted me a glimpse of who is working but was cut short when a girl inside closed it when she saw me looking that way?! Thinking to myself why bother? If I asked for a presentation of the girls, I still see you.

Anyhow the guy seated in the curtain corner is giving the receptionist a hard time, he wanted Nadia and was told that she is working that Saturday evening but she was already booked with another client who later showed just before 8pm. Anyways, the guy is going on and on and on about wanting Nadia, I'm thinking you're a walk-in like me and just because she's working it don't mean you'll get her. You get whoever is available, the receptionist comes back to as I have been sitting patiently observing all the commotion around me and tells me you'll get a beautiful chinese girl from HK.

Nadia pops out of one the rooms dressed only in a bathrobe, I caught a glimpse of her and wasn't sure if she's the same Nadia from before, lebanese - all natural big breasts (I'd guesstimate 36C?), that's when the guy in the corner shows himself after spotting Nadia going the lounge area. It's the pakistani/hindi dude from the metro, he took the scenic route to get to Aro-Mass and probably ran there since he got there way ahead of me!

So the receptionist leads me to my room, I took a shower and as I was drying myself off - in walks this beautiful young chinese girl - i'd say she's about 22-23 years old, nice figure, waist long straight black hair that runs down her back, she's wearing a leopard spotted dress (hmmm... open for business) and her name is Amy. I ask for a medium massage and she does it well in my opinion, using her joints to work it in...

20 minutes into the massage, she tells me to flip and then all is interrupted with some flipping loud argument outside between the pakistani/hindi guy and his masseuse.

Before leaving I asked the receptionist what happened, turns out this guy pays the massuese and when her back was turned for a moment was caught stealing from her purse thus the hoo-haw outside. Famous last words from him, "I'll never come back and do business here again". If any MP owner is interested I caught this guy's alias/name he uses, just pm me for it.

Will I repeat with Amy, definitely and this time I will make an appointment and try to get a room with a tatami mat. [tup]

EDITED BY MOD M08

Great review devries... for however long Mod allows it to remain posted [tup]

tw1 said:
Great review devries... for however long Mod allows it to remain posted [tup]

It'll stay in the PG version. The R version was moved into the VIP section for late nite viewing.

MOD M08

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    ❤ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 👄❤ Wednesday's, 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤ Nicole,❣💗 small girl, 💋💋 but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service🥰📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💞💫💦 Wednesday, ❣❤ Mona, 👄👄 small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy ❣❤ 💋 Amy, has been here before, experienced treatment and provides very good service !💗💞Angela, 💋💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  10. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  11. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞💦Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina,👄👄 awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy . and Lisa ❣ 📞 647 348-2899📞
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  15. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  16. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖 Wednesday, Fifi, and . 🤩💖 Jenny, 💋 shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. 💐 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  17. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  19. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢 💞❤ Wednesday, 🌞 💋 Yoyo, ❣slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and ❣ Tammy, 😍 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  21. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  25. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. alram89:
    Mississauga
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  36. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  39. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  43. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back