What's new
Massage Spa
New open Dahlia Spa

Genesis Massage (formerly T&Y Massage) on Center Street North

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Golden Lotus has a hot schedule today.
  2. Guest:
    Gold Rose 1536 Warden, Fifi and Nikki today...
  3. Guest:
    Mae at 2163 Lawrence Avenue east
  4. Guest:
    New Lemon Tree Spa at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, west of Midland, south side...
  5. Guest:
    Pure
  6. Guest:
    Suki and Sasa at Superior health friday...
  7. Guest:
    👄💦Oakville 💦👄Amazing Good Osteopathic Massage 💦👄647-262-9889👄👄71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spaa:heart5:heart3:heart6
  8. Guest:
    👄Oakville 👄647-262-9889👄Good Good Osteopathic Massage 👄71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:heart2:heart2:heart2
  9. Guest:
    Tracy forever spa
  10. Guest:
    Does dynasty do hand jobs and blow jobs?
  11. Guest:
    Basant Lok
  12. Guest:
    Sex in Johannesburg
  13. Guest:
    100 for FS 5’1 DT Toronto Hotel 587-337-4328
  14. Guest:
    u never had great granny fantasy?
  15. Guest:
    Why is there an exodus of girls from Muse to Flirt?
  16. Guest:
    https://massageplanet.net/threads/health-hub-wellness-7381-kennedy.146358/
  17. Guest:
    Dose anyone know oasis hub wellness Center is it a rub n tug?
  18. Guest:
    Does anyone think that Crown Spa might find Johns who want to be with the ghost of Asia Lynn at the back room of the spa? As a mediumphile (one who studies the paranormal), Asia Lynn's ghost is lurking in the spa because she died a violent death. She has yet to reach the other side.
  19. Guest:
    Jane Goodall is a washed up hag wtf you drunk?
  20. Guest:
    Jane Goodall is still fucakble @ 85
  21. Guest:
    Anastasia
  22. Guest:
    Look: Crown Spa states that Asia Lynn is working today. Are they baiting and switching?https://www.crownspa.ca/profile/AsiaLynn/469
  23. Guest:
    https://www.crownspa.ca/schedule
  24. Guest:
    Why does Crown Spa still have Asia Lynn working on the schedule? Did the owner force her ghost to give paranormal happy endings?
  25. Guest:
    Does anyone believe in ghosts? Do you believe that the ghost of Asia Lynn lurks around the Crown Spa building?

tryksyfish

Reaction score
Haven't been in awhile and noticed the name changed but the pricing signs out front remained the same ($65/hr) so I stopped by to take a look.

It appears to be different management and MP/RMT's working and from the couple ladies I saw walking around they're not exactly head turners but are friendly and nice. Layout is the same as before. Clean and welcoming

The RMT I saw, her English wasn't great, but she did a good job working on me (any suggestions on a good deep tissue place? I haven't had a lot so don't really know what a good one is. HE's not required... sometimes just gotta have some good work done on ya lol feel free to PM too)

Extras you ask? None were hinted at or implied. There were tons of opportunity for teasing or light grazing (I was legit uncovered for a bit (sheet rolled off)) and a lot of touch/work on glutes, groin, inner thigh but nada)

Overall it was a good experience and I would go back. Insurance receipts provided and $110 for 90 minutes.

Any questions let me know, I'll try my best to answer!

Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

bwmp

Reaction score
I have been there many times in the past couple of years, but have not been there since last summer.
Since the name change, anything changed ? service ? girls ?

tryksyfish

Reaction score
From what I was told, the management and MP's changed completely.

Service wise I would say it's the same as before. No extras but good massages and insurance receipts are available.

I've only been back once so perhaps others have more input

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk