Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ethics of using Reiki in massage tx

queenbeeth22

Reaction score
Somewhere along the way (and it wasn't my massage school...much earlier than that) I had drilled into me that you don't try to heal anyone without their permission. Just like you wouldn't walk up and start massaging someone's stiff neck without their permission, should we be laying energetic hands on people without their permission?
I ask because I see a lot of people referencing doing their energy work in secret...sending a little bit of energy a client's' way during a massage, nurses sending it towards their patients, and during my last massage, I found out that my MT always uses some energy work on her clients. I'm guilty of it myself, although I think about this issue every time I do it. While well meaning, there does seem to be a little bit of an ethical discrepancy, don't you think?
I think a lot of times it's to pass off as no big deal...most clients probably don't even realize it's been done. But really, it kind of is a big deal, isn't it? There is the very real and practical matter that some of our clients might not be religiously comfortable with energy work, but I think the bigger issue is just how far reaching and unpredictable energy work can be. Many of us had life changing experiences when we began working with energy. Even treatments can bring about life changing shifts, depending on what has been healed and unblocked. It is my impression that reiki doesn't always go where you want it to, but where it's needed. Is it really ethical to risk that kind of change in people who haven't asked for it? And maybe worse, wouldn't even know the cause of it?
So what do you think? What are your experiences? How do you approach people about working Reiki into their treatment?

Natasha

I'll just state the obvious. I don't think anyone can be really effective working on someone else's healing process without their involvement. To think otherwise seems kind of arrogant and I doubt if it would be very effective. I certainly wouldn't want someone egotistical enough to think they know what's good for me and have powers to "heal" me when I haven't given them consent to act upon it.

elsewhere said:
I'll just state the obvious. I don't think anyone can be really effective working on someone else's healing process without their involvement. To think otherwise seems kind of arrogant and I doubt if it would be very effective. I certainly wouldn't want someone egotistical enough to think they know what's good for me and have powers to "heal" me when I haven't given them consent to act upon it.

While I can agree with this to a point, I will say that I have had instances where I was doing massage and had no intention of using Reiki on a client and it just started coming out of my hands. To those of you who do not practice Reiki, this may not seem reasonable, to those of you who do, you know what I am talking about.

To me it isn't a matter of my being "egotistical" in thinking I can "heal" someone. As a practitioner I have been asked to work on a client, simple as that. As was stated, the Reiki itself knows where to go, I don't have to direct it with my intention at all. If the Reiki energy helps my client with out my "involvement" or my "intention", so be it. My being present in the situation doesn't make me feel that I can heal anyone of anything. In fact that is contrary to what Reiki is all about. Claiming to heal anyone of any thing is a claim I can't ethically make. I may do Reiki on a client because I feel that there is a blockage or it is needed, but the Reiki energy goes where it is suppose to go, regardless of what I may think or feel should be done. I am mearly a vessel that is being used for the Reiki energy at that particular time for the client that I am working on.

As to sending energy to someone who may not know it at the time, think of it this way. When you know someone who is sick or has lost a loved one, or any kind of situation like that, have you ever said a prayer for that person who is suffering? Have you asked God to help them in their time of need, no matter what the situation is? Is saying a prayer for that person, even though they may not know I sent it, unethical? Do I think I can heal them just because I asked in a prayer for them to be helped? Perhaps, but really that is up to God to decide whether or not they should be comforted. The same can be said of sending Reiki energy to someone who may not know. If their persona does not want it, it has done no harm and will return to the sender. But if the person him/herself accepts that energy, whether they are aware of it or not, wouldn't that be a good thing? Reiki has a knowledge all its own and will go to where it needs to go, when it needs to go, and how it needs to go.

I agree w/ Dodab,I sometimes are working on someone and my hands just heat up and the energy just begins to flow,and they can feel a definite difference. I have never given energy to a client without their knowledge. I feel things work better if they accept the energy given to them,rather than having it "slipped in" along the session. I can definitely say Reiki is wonderful,and along with massage can help the client even more,encouraging healing on all levels. I use Reiki everyday and love its results. However,the client always needs to be aware they are recieving Reiki. In the end, the client should remain the focus of your work. :)

Many Blessings,
Johnny

PS...Dodab, I was wondering where you got the pic of Master Usui.

I've never given a client Reiki without their permission. Sometimes it does just start turning on in my hands, sometimes just talking to them. But if that happens I tell them and ask them if they are comfortable incorporating it.

Leener said:
I've never given a client Reiki without their permission. Sometimes it does just start turning on in my hands, sometimes just talking to them. But if that happens I tell them and ask them if they are comfortable incorporating it.

Thank you. I think the other posters missed the gist of this thread in that the OP was asking about people who used it in "secret":

Selkie said:
"I ask because I see a lot of people referencing doing their energy work in secret. While well meaning, there does seem to be a little bit of an ethical discrepancy, don't you think? Is it really ethical to risk that kind of change in people who haven't asked for it? And maybe worse, wouldn't even know the cause of it? "

That seems to be agenda driven and it's probably not appropriate to coerce someone's into your "agenda" without their participation. Sure we all can have moments of "universal energy flowing" through us, it goes with the territory, but that's not what she was talking about here is it? She was implying a conscious decision to use a form of energy in a clandestine way. Not cool. I'm not even comfortable with someone praying to their "God" but I can't stop them from practicing their beliefs or supersitions. I guess as long as they keep it in their heads it's harmless enough. But if they actually get on their knees and reveal it without my asking I would probably ask them to go away. Same if I found out a person was using Reiki and told me after the fact. If I thought someone was using a form of energy I'd want to be made aware of it. I think that is the ethically sound way to go. It shows respect for our clients by involving them in the process.

Thank you for all the thoughtful replies.

That seems to be agenda driven and it's probably not appropriate to coerce someone's into your "agenda" without their participation.

I actually didn't mean to suggest anyone who was "agenda driven" as part of this representative sample. I'm sure "they" may be out there, but the people of whom I'm speaking, and who I've had experience with, are generally not performing reiki secretly in any sort of aggressive push to force a healing modality on someone that might not accept it. At least, I think that's what you were implying is the c ase by "agenda driven." Instead, I was referring to such cases as well-meaning hospital nurses (who might not tell patients what they're doing for a variety of reasons, including fear for their jobs because of general ignorance on the subject), my own massage practitioner (who didn't seem to consider it any different than using any of the other modalities she is trained in), and in fact, myself, as well as a handful of other practitioners I've spoken with. Yes, I have been guilty of using reiki without consent. Let me state the reasons that I have for doing it (without any intent at pushing their validity):

1.) I have used reiki on my husband without asking. He is very logical-minded, and is not particularly sold on the whole energy healing thing. He wouldn't have any philosophical or ethical objections (such as someone mentioned they might make if someone were praying to god for them), and he would probably happily indulge me as he usually does in such things, but it's the easy route for me not to feel indulged, and just to do it. No, I don't think that makes it right...but I also do not feel I'm pushing an agenda there. I just want to use all the tools at my disposal to make my husband's pain go away without the risk of feeling foolish about it.

2.) I have used it on clients for which nothing else I am doing is working, or with whom progress has come to a standstill. Why haven't I simply asked them? Again, I think it's the risk of appearing foolish and/or being rejected/losing credibility for being (and I say this very tongue in cheek) a "new age flake". Also, many of my clients are English-As-A-Second (Or Not At All)-Language, and I would have absolutely no idea how to explain such a concept to them. I'm also pretty sure PIP and L&I don't cover reiki as a modality! I'm not sure how serious my employer would take it, either.

In essence, I think MY reason for doing it stems from an overall lack of confidence in presenting reiki and myself as a reiki practitioner to people. No sneaky, underhanded agenda here. I'm not sure reiki even could be transmitted that way, with that kind of intent behind it.

What I don't think is so "obvious", is the idea of "healing" someone without their verbal consent. Maybe I should first say that when I say "healing" I do not mean that I am forcing someone into a healing state without their permission, but rather I have become a tool to facilitate the body's healing process.

I think Dodab hit it on the head for me, and gave me some clarity to what I was trying to ask:
Is their consent to you performing bodywork on them enough consent to perform energy work? For instance, I wouldn't think you'd normally ask, "May I perform myofacial release on you know?" "I feel some deep tissue would be beneficial to you, may I?"

Also, Reiki goes where it is needed, and also wanted. Could someone who truly, in their ego and subconscious (or higher self, or whatever you'd like to call it) did not accept reiki, receive it even if you sent it to them? This seems to imply that sending reiki, with permission or without, is never unacceptable, because they must, on some level accept it in order for it to be received. Is unconscious acceptance of reiki enough?

And then there is the question, if reiki can begin flowing through a therapist without their intent to use it, what do you do if that client expresses they do NOT want you to use energy work on them? Have any of you ever had the situation where it would not "turn off?" (I myself have never perceived the use of reiki other than when it has been my intention to use it.)

Hope this made sense without too much rambling.

Natasha

You make some good points here and are certainly a little clearer than in your intital post about the whole "secret" aspect of this. You have received a couple of different points of view and they are probably all vaild in so much as they apply to that practitioner. That said, things you do with your husband are not the same as the parameters with which you would conduct yourself with a client as the dynamics of the relationship are very different.

You asked about the ethics of this because you stated in your initial post that you seemed conflicted by what you had been taught and the aspect of doing this kind of work in "secret." Maybe the operative word here is not doing it in "secret" but doing it without "announcing" it. Both very different ways of viewing it as doing something in "secret" seems to imply withholding information and consent for whatever reason and doing it without "announcing" intention just means it would be superfluous to do so.

You asked:

"Is it really ethical to risk that kind of change in people who haven't asked for it? And maybe worse, wouldn't even know the cause of it? "

For me the answer is generally no.

Selkie said:
And then there is the question, if reiki can begin flowing through a therapist without their intent to use it, what do you do if that client expresses they do NOT want you to use energy work on them? Have any of you ever had the situation where it would not "turn off?"

Essentially, Dodab stated what I was thinking, so I don't have much more to add except in response to the above question. In its simplest form, my personal understanding/perception/belief is that everything in the universe is energy, all matter is energy, our bodies are energy, etc...so if a client emphatically expressed to me NOT wanting me to "use" energy work on them, I would probably just say "ok" and not bother to explain my reality of the situation... because, for that person to make a statement like that implies to me that they do not have an understanding of energy similar to mine, and therefore would probably not benefit from a philosophical discussion of it. Because, in my mind, I would be thinking that if a client were to be so bothered by the whole concept of energy work, then why do they want a massage anyway(?), since all bodywork is energywork, in the sense that 2 human beings are in such intimate contact sharing their sacred space with one another. In other words, I don't believe in the concept of being able to "turn off" energy.

I do not believe that I have any sort of power to heal, I do not consider myself a healer, and I have yet to come across any form of energy work - within the bodywork community - that could be dangerous in any way whatsoever. My experience has been that if a person is not receptive to something then they will not get anything out of it, good or bad.

No one has ever been hurt by someone praying for them or wishing them well.

I have no ethical issues regarding the idea of energy flowing through me to my clients, whether it has been requested or not. I think it would be unprofessional to give a solely energetic treatment to someone who has requested tissue work, but that is more about giving the client what they want and not what we may think they need, which is a slightly different ethical topic.

(long-winded as usual, my apologies!)

I can turn it off and have. Reiki does no harm that is absolutely true.

However,I feel if that person is not ready for the change, spiritually, mentally, physically, energetically that the flow of energy would produce, then we must ethically honor NOT to do it, which is why permission is essential or I feel it is unethical to effect changes in a soul or body that has not asked you for it. Then it's about us, the ego, the "I know what you need even if you don't" and not them.

That soul on the table has it's own path and will be ready to step into our reality in it's own time and it's own way. They are in the perfect place in development they are in, wherever they are is perfect for them and we honor that. Otherwise it is our agenda.

If I feel the energy flowing in my hands, I know the soul wants it, so in asking them, I don't get into esoteric explanations about it. I think if you get too "woo-woo" you turn people off. I simply state "would you like Reiki? It's a ancient method of relaxation that allows the body to repair and heal". I have never had anyone turn it down when it's explained like that.

In the comparison to praying for someone; If you don't have permission either from someone on the table or someone far away, or you can't get it from someone who cannot speak, who you feel the need to pray for in a sense, you do what is called "surround Reiki" and not "direct" Reiki. Hopefully your master taught you what that is.(!!!) Surround is similar to the prayer people are saying is ethical. Surround allows the person to take it in when they decide they are ready, on a superconcious level, and they will take in as much as they want and leave the rest, or take it all. It will stay in surround until they do.

Sending direct Reiki into someone you don't have permission to send to I feel is not right, and it's about ego. "I know better what you need than you do". Sorry, but I really feel that way about that. Especially when you can send Surround instead, and that is not only just as healing, but it allows the other person the choice.

Oh, I absolutely agree that there is a difference between intentionally directed energy work and dispersed unspecific or "surround" as it can be called. I tend to have a difficult time using words to convey my thoughts and feelings on some subjects, and I think this is one of them. All valid and interesting points are being addressed here, and I think it's great that we can have such insightful and nonjudgemental discussions on this board. Let's just say that from where I am in my development, I no longer believe that a human being can either be hurt or helped via non-physical purely energetic means unless they are receptive to it one way or another. Kind of like how some people can be hypnotized and some can't, if that makes any sense. However, I do believe in a timeless quality to energy work, and if the universal energy is offered to a person at a time when he/she is not ready for it, they may still reap benefits well into the future if they ever should feel open to it.

I understand that we are trying to discuss this from a simple, professional, ethical viewpoint, and never intended to launch into a philosophical discussion of energy...but it appears that it can be rather complicated to try to address anything ethically in simple terms. Especially in this case where there are so many definitions to clarify. imo.

You bring up a very important point regarding our awareness as therapists of our own possible agendas, and I really think that is the defining factor of whether our work is ethical or not - in all modalities of therapeutic bodywork. We need to always respect the client and work within their boundaries. And in those instances where we come across something during the session that we feel inclined to explore, something that was not originally agreed upon, it is absolutely imperative that we get the client's permission before changing direction mid-session. I still see nothing wrong with energetically hanging out in an area for a few seconds if we feel a shift occuring. That isn't necessarily energy work, often it is simply the act of nurturing mindful touch to an area affecting change...like with myofascial work, for instance - slow, mindful and let the body move your hands in the direction it wants to go.

Leener, I do like your succinct explanation of Reiki, and will be using it with my clients now, if you don't mind :)

If you are uncomfortable talking about reiki, maybe you just say its energy work. Most people are becoming familiar with that concept. If they want more information, they'll ask. However I like Leener's explaination, I'll have to remember that one. :)

I don't necessarily tell each person they are probably getting a small dose of reiki with each massage. HOWEVER, all my advertising, and all my business cards state that I am a Reiki Master. It is very apparent that I work with energy and crystals. My clients know what to expect, and many seek me out specifially for this.

You could say that I'm Out of the Closet. (in more ways that one, but that's another story! ;) )

Stating that, if I am going to work with more intent, I will inform the client it they are unfamiliar with my work. If they've had sessions with me before, I won't always break the flow and inform them.

I've had an instance where the person specifically asked for me to turn the Reiki OFF. I requested, it turned on anyways... Usually I have more control, but in this case no. I'm a little ashamed to say I kept working anyways, and didn't say a word. It was years ago, and still very green. I would handle it differently today.

As far as I'm concerned, Reiki (energy work) is just another tool in my bag. In massage school it was suggested that we begin and end each session with an "energy hold". How is this any different from purposefully turning on Reiki in the middle of a Swedish massage? I don't ask my client if I can add compressions, cross strips, etc, to their massage, and I don't ask if I can add energy work, unless we are conversing anyway. Most of my massages are silent and I hate to break into their reverie.

My brochure, business card and website do list Reiki as a stand alone modality, so my clients who understand energy work know that I am capable of adding it in.

As to the thought that energy work can produce such profound changes in a person and therefore permission should be requested... are you saying that massage cannot produce changes as profound?

If a client comes to me for a massage, they want me to work on them. I believe that implicit in that is permission to use all the skills I have.

you do what is called "surround Reiki" and not "direct" Reiki. Hopefully your master taught you what that is.(!!!)

I think a lot of my uncertainty with Reiki and broaching Reiki as a subject during massages comes from the fact that I am very, erm, non-traditionally trained. I don't know that I'd even call in training. My sister is a Reiki Master, and she attuned me many years ago. However, I've never believed attunement is a necessity to practicing energy work, as I was doing so intuitively in my child and teen years. She was really pushing me to do energy work, and I was resisting (for a variety of reasons.) During massage school, I dug up all of the books and information she had sent me, and went through it again. That's really the extent of my training. To wit, I am not familiar with "surround" energy work. I have always been very intentional in directing energy (in the sense of "go where you're needed.") It's my intention to take further instruction (from a Master) at some point, but I haven't yet had the funds available for what I have found to be some rather considerable fees...

As to the thought that energy work can produce such profound changes in a person and therefore permission should be requested... are you saying that massage cannot produce changes as profound?

The difference here is that a client has come to me for massage, and reiki is not listed as a specific treatment I will be performing on them. I see reiki as different from another "massage tool" in that swedish, deep tissue, or myofascial etc, I am still addressing concerns of the physical condition (primarily and intentionally, anyhow.) Reiki is addressing their energetic condition, something they may or may not be comfortable with.

Like barefoot, I don't like to talk during massage. I wonder, has anyone ever put it on their intake form? "Are you comfortable with energy work during your session?" or "May I use energy work during your session?"

I really appreciate all the well-thought-out replies. It has really helped to shape and clarify my own thoughts on the subject.

Natasha

I don't use a lot of reiki in my practice, mainly because I work in a very Christian based clinic, and I have gotten some negative comments regarding energy work. So I tend to not broach the subject at all.

When I took my level 2 we talked about distance healing and how to send reiki. Now I want to preface this by saying, I don't want to encourage anyone to do anything without consent. With that said, with respect to distance healing, I don't always have consent of the person the energy is intended for. A friend will say to me, please send healing energies to my sister so and so. I don't know that I have consent. But when I am sending the energies I add to my verbalizations "May this energy heal and do no harm. Should it not be welcome may the energy go forth and help heal the earth" It gives and out so to speak.

An alternate approach.

Myrrha

Leener said:
I can turn it off and have.

Talenyn said:
I've had an instance where the person specifically asked for me to turn the Reiki OFF. I requested, it turned on anyways... Usually I have more control, but in this case no. I'm a little ashamed to say I kept working anyways, and didn't say a word. It was years ago, and still very green. I would handle it differently today.

I have not been practicing reiki long and am very interested in this process of turning it off. I've experimented with doing this, and found that running reiki feels identical to my positive regard/love for the client -- not a great feeling to turn that off. I think I might need to hook up with a reiki mentor.

I don't advertise that I do reiki or offer stand-alone energy work. Still, I want to be responsible. Honestly sometimes I feel like it's just running all the time anyway and that I am only less or more aware of it depending on my attention to it.

Hmmm... where do I begin? I DO incorporate Reiki into my treatments without first gaining explicit permission from my clients. I believe that I am only a channel for this loving/healing NRG and don't attempt to balance, intensify, or subdue anyone's lifeforce. While I've had my 2nd degree attunement, I believe that this energy can be a natural occurence for anyone with a pure and loving intention. It is something that is transfered during a hug or a prayer.... one of our human gifts. I think the attunements just turns the faucet a little higher or cleans out the pipes a little.

I also believe that my clients come to me because they have already welcomed healing. I'll admit that my accepting that as "implicit permission" may also have something to do with my own discomfort with discussing NRG healing with some of my clients... I have a few very left-brained, if-I-can't-touch-it-it-ain't-real sorts and I don't want to alienate them. I also can't help but let whatever comes through...come through. The confidence and eloquence to discuss these things are something I will work on.

I guess I've never thought of it as an ethical issue. I don't stop doing what they are paying me to do to "transmit". And, like Selkie, I think that if their souls object to this treatment, or if it were not in their highest interest, it would not be accepted...

Thanks so much for this discussion! It's great to have a forum to hear different views on topics so close to me! Blessings! (if you want them :lol: )

Shoutbox
  1. DonnieDong:
    SUKI SPA now open in Markham/Unionville. We are South side of Highway 7, between McCowan and Kennedy. We Provide Incall and Outcall Services and are available by Appointment Only! Call/Text to Book Your Appointment: (437) 324-6626
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💋💐at 1536 Warden Avenue 🏵💞💐Thursday, ❤Michelle 👄👄for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💥💫💗Thursday ❣ Ruby, 👄👄medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘 Lucy, 👄👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋Thursday, 💞Cindy, 💖abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.👄👄Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  19. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  21. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  23. Red Rose Spa:
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  39. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
Back