Ellagance Wellness Centre, 8099 Weston Rd.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Ellagance will have sweet and friendly curvy Nancy, mature and experienced RMT style massage therapist Lisa and wild and fun petite boss Ella on duty today.

Nancy...She is in her high 20s to low 30s, medium frame with a sweet baby face, about 5' 5" , around 110-115 lbs. She used to work at Just Relax and E&M and well trained for strong and medium massage, very friendly, very easy going and very sensual as well.

Lisa...she is in her low 40s, medium to thick frame, well trained in China as massage therapist and well known at he another spa Queen spa on Queen st in Brampton. If you are looking for a RMT style massage, she is the one.

Ella..she is a petite girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice tight toned shapely body and curves. She may be small but she can provide a good strong massage as she was well trained at a massage school in China. The best thing about her was she has that fun personality and the skills to make you feel so comfortable in no time. No wonder she was very popular at J&L and Lavender spas and one of the most sought after girl wherever she works.

Last edited:

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
They'll be sorry when they hit the traffic in that area.
Sorry or happy, we don't know but we have 2 new girls who started today already got 5 customers each now and they still have 6 hrs to go. And the one who lives near Brimley and Steele is already asking for more days. Most girls go where the money is. Another thing is they start at 10 am or 11 am so the heavy traffic hr is already over. It might be a different story in the winter snowy days.

Last edited:

Barney_B

Reaction score
Sorry or happy, we don't know but we have 2 new girls who started today already got 5 customers each now and they still have 6 hrs to go. And the one who lives near Brimley and Steele is already asking for more days. Most girls go where the money is. Another thing is they start at 10 am or 11 am so the heavy traffic hr is already over. It might be a different story in the winter snowy days.
I got an idea... Why does KJ provide a traffic report in addition to the line-up. Vaughan is no different than other areas of the outer GTA. Gridlock everywhere.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
I got an idea... Why does KJ provide a traffic report in addition to the line-up. Vaughan is no different than other areas of the outer GTA. Gridlock everywhere.
Traffic is everywhere if you are out on the road in traffic hrs. I live in Richmond Hill not too far from Suko. It took me 15 to 20 minutes to go to La Monny. It took me almost about the same 20-25 min to come over to Ellagance around 10 am ish. When I go home at night after 10, it took me only 15-20 minutes depending on how many traffic lights I got caught.

nathanzyc

Reaction score
here is the model of girls age mentioned by KJ
KJ's version of age times 1.35 = girl's real age.

TheKWguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
here is the model of girls age mentioned by KJ
KJ's version of age times 1.35 = girl's real age.
when your over 60....everyone looks "young" even the mid 30 year olds. just treat it like...he's confirmed their asian, have a pulse and all 4 limbs. Maybe can massage, maybe....

I'll confess i'm not into the teens or low 20's myself. I'll settle for a 25-30 gal myself, right level of youth + I don't feel like i'm a pedo bear.

Barney_B

Reaction score
when your over 60....everyone looks "young" even the mid 30 year olds. just treat it like...he's confirmed their asian, have a pulse and all 4 limbs. Maybe can massage, maybe....

I'll confess i'm not into the teens or low 20's myself. I'll settle for a 25-30 gal myself, right level of youth + I don't feel like i'm a pedo bear.
I like a really good massage. So I tend took for at 30-35 believing they must have mastered the trade. And since I lean towards the Asian Persuasion, that 30-35 is really a 40 year old, pulling on my clank.

TheKWguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
I like a really good massage. So I tend took for at 30-35 believing they must have mastered the trade. And since I lean towards the Asian Persuasion, that 30-35 is really a 40 year old, pulling on my clank.
most of them should have...but they have to "want" to massage. you'll know about 10 mins into it if there's any strength in there, and if your bascially just counting down until a hj/bodyslide. gals that have 2-3 years in, tend to push with their palm heel, use the arms and knees. Thats why they all try to "back walk" or some shit, because they don't want to use the hand strength to loosen your back up. If they went' full strength they would be dead tired after 3rd dick. Not alot of gals actually try to do a strong massage, they just want you to choose 30 mins + pay them 40-60 for a handjob and a feel. If you did that? they are laughing to the bank.

careful how you spend your money

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Ellagance will have a very good team on duty today. They will have sweet and shy curvy chesty Cindy, slim and petite bubbly fun girl Kathy , sexy and wild petite boss Ella and a new girl Eva on duty today.

Cindy.... She is one of the cutest sweet girl, always wearing a shy smile on her face. I believe she is in her high 20s , about 5' 1", 110 lbs with nice curves in right places and a great set of huge headlights. She may looks shy but she opens up once she gets comfortable with you and she's so much fun if you click with her. She has quite a few regulars of her own following her to every spa she works.She is well known as Apple at Lavender spa and as Cindy at Wonder spa.

Ella
..she is a petite girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice tight toned shapely body and curves. She may be small but she can provide a good strong massage as she was well trained at a massage school in China. The best thing about her was she has that fun personality and the skills to make you feel so comfortable in no time. No wonder she was very popular at J&L and Lavender spas and one of the most sought after girl wherever she works.

Kathy...She is a cute petite bubbly girl in her high 20s with great attitude, about 5' 1" tall, around 95-100 lbs. She is quite shapely, not much on the top but nice round ass at the bottom and nice to look at her when she walks away. She may looks small but her massage was quite strong and very sensual at the end. The best thing about her is she can communicate quite well in English and quite liberal within semi legit limits.

Eva....she is a new girl starting today. Her info will be posted soon.

Here is a little something for those shooting shits in here in every thread with borrowed knowledge from the forum...

photo_editor_ds_1565698338947.jpg

Last edited:

Stutter69

Reaction score
Seems like your coming to destroy another neighbourhood. My best friend is an undercover police officer.
Im going to see if he can start an investigation undercover based on the information on this site.
Lets just say this department is his specialty. The good thing is, you wont know him from a customer.
Hope to have you shut down soon. We dont need this service in our neighbourhood. Thanks.

Marblehead

Reaction score
If you’re heading here during rush hour, ya, it’s gonna be busy, during the day it’s fine, take the back roads not Weston, it’s not that bad

Epstein does not approve this message.

Marblehead

Reaction score
Seems like your coming to destroy another neighbourhood. My best friend is an undercover police officer.
Im going to see if he can start an investigation undercover based on the information on this site.
Lets just say this department is his specialty. The good thing is, you wont know him from a customer.
Hope to have you shut down soon. We dont need this service in our neighbourhood. Thanks.
Looks like we have a douchebag in the group. You do know that these spas are all over vaughan/Woodbridge already right? At least one other in this same mall. It’s about a 1/2 km to the nearest residence, driving, across the road. ‘Your neighbourhood?’ Maybe this is the owner of the restaurant next door, you better get on some PR Kray.

TheKWguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
If you’re heading here during rush hour, ya, it’s gonna be busy, during the day it’s fine, take the back roads not Weston, it’s not that bad

Epstein does not approve this message.
Lol didnt epstein kill himself??

Stutter69

Reaction score
Looks like we have a douchebag in the group. You do know that these spas are all over vaughan/Woodbridge already right? At least one other in this same mall. It’s about a 1/2 km to the nearest residence, driving, across the road. ‘Your neighbourhood?’ Maybe this is the owner of the restaurant next door, you better get on some PR Kray.
Yes they are
do you need the list?
Ivy
Vietnam Kim
let me know

Stutter69

Reaction score
Hey Marblehead maybe youll be the one caught with your drawers down.
A few of us and including a resident have been shooting all the
in and out traffic, since its inception. I wonder which one you are?

TheKWguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Hey Marblehead maybe youll be the one caught with your drawers down.
A few of us and including a resident have been shooting all the
in and out traffic, since its inception. I wonder which one you are?

I thought Krayjee said the owner of lobster trap came over for massage already lol, something about trading massages for lobster?

Stutter69

Reaction score
Hey Marblehead, you left the gate open and let the bully out.