Spa AD Ellagance wellness center @8099 Weston Road unit #7 2896571666

Shoutbox
  1. Ambition Spa:
    ❎💜❎ Rewarding & ONLY the BEST SUNDAY Massage @ AmbitionSpa 9am-9pm in CAMBRIDGE! WALK IN or CALL 519-650-8001! ❎💜❎
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have four girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy - petite cutie with large naturals and smooth fun skills Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699
  3. MPAA:
    enjoying Dolis in Markham - great massage, tease & HE - she even washes me off in the shower after. Looking for a more convenient option - is Alice on Mount Pleasant as good as Dolis?
  4. Canaduh:
  5. Canaduh:
  6. Lily Luxury Spa:
    Ashvita and Samantha are here today for your massage needs ❤ Lily Spa ❤ 2190 McNicoll ❤ Scarborough ❤ M1V 5M2 ❤ (416) 551-3890
  7. TorontoMarkhamSpas:
    🇻🇳🇻🇳 Pink Flower Spa 🇻🇳🇻🇳 3300 McNicoll Ave #A8, Scarborough 🇻🇳 416 299 5515 🇻🇳 🇹🇭🇹🇭 Shayla (New) from Thailand tall , very slim, very sensitive chest, pretty face...🇵🇰🇵🇰 Rya from Pakistan tall , slim but shapely in the right places, beautiful face. Very white skin...🇹🇭🇹🇭 Jennifer, from Thailand young and awesomely beautiful, great fantasy session...🇻🇳🇻🇳 Kayla from Vietnam 20 yrs, average height and build, very smooth skin, gorgeous and friendly...
  8. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    905 265 2158 ☎ - ⭐ Mila - 🌹 Coco - 🌹 Mimi - 🌹 Moon - 🌹 Chanel - 🌹 Kitty . More Info, Pics and Video CLICK HERE
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Hanah :She is Vietnamese students 💕 Suki:from Taiwan sweet girl, sexy tight body, amazing C cup☎️647-446-0886(9:30am-9:00pm)
  10. Leona7:
    I’m an Indo Canadian lady with good massage skills. Come experience my warm loving company and my hospitality. I work at Queen street east and Kennedy road intersection in Brampton. Contact 6472747515.
  11. AliceSpa:
    Sunday at Alice Spa: 2 sweet ladies, Vivi & Cici. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898
  12. Mia and Friends:
    We have a wonderful Asian spa in Guelph with hot massage attendants. We have 23 girls and several are among Ontario's finest. Today is Mimi, Kelly and Ada. 647-333-4760
  13. Jaymini Care:
    Lana and Tina are available today for your XXX needs ❤ Jaymini Spa ❤ 608 Queensway ❤ Etobicoke ❤ M8Y 1K1 ❤ (416) 354-2009
  14. HowardXXX:
    ❤️❤️❤️Orchid Spa ❤️❤️❤️We have young girls Water and Mu Mi working today ❤️❤️❤️4372206963
  15. HowardXXX:
    ❤️❤️❤️The One Spa ❤️❤️❤️We have Victoria and Jessica working today ❤️❤️❤️4379946219
  16. Waterfall Spa:
    Enjoy quality time with sexy babes Wendy and Anna on Saturday 💙 Open 10am-9pm 💙 Attractive friendly girls! 💙 2324 Lakeshore Blvd 💙 Etobicoke 💙 M8V 1B6 💙 416-252-9922 💙 $40 for thirty minutes
  17. TOS88:
    🔥🔥come relax this weekend with Maya🔥🔥 Curvy! Busty! OpenMinded!!! Call now 647-348-4845
  18. Red Flamingo:
    🏝️ Weekend Vibes🏝️ Relaxation At 🦋Shangri-La Spa🦋 Best Realxing Massages • Private Rooms • In-suite Shower 🆒Ask about Table Shower Special • New Girl🐝HoneyBee🐝@ Shangri-La Spa🤩 Tina 🤩 Coco 🤩HoneyBee 🤩Sarah 🤩Renee |#12-160 East Beaver Creek| Call/Txt ☎️ (647) 695-6354 ☎️ :heart6:heart6:heart6
  19. Canaduh:
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student big boobs buttocks Vicky,young girl Big boobs big hips beautiful sexy Mia ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Feifei , Young girl big boobs High buttocks deep massage Coco, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899👅👅👅:bj2
  21. WaterLily:
    Saturday at Water Lily 647-430-9535: Chinese Alice and Chinese Kiki at 🌸𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐚,🌸𝐃𝟑-𝟒𝟐𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐞 𝐄, 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 🌸𝟔𝟒𝟕-𝟒𝟑𝟎-𝟗𝟓𝟑𝟓🌸
  22. WilsonHolistic:
    Wilson Holistic, 382 Wilson Ave, North York 416-840-0071 has beautiful ladies to treat you right. 💜𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝟯𝟴𝟮 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒗𝒆, 𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 (𝟰𝟭𝟲)𝟴𝟰𝟬-𝟬𝟬𝟳𝟭 💜
  23. KingsVIP:
    The beautiful Masseuses at Kings VIP, 535 Evans, Etobicoke 416-531-6969 will treat you like a king and release all your stresses. 👑 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐏𝐀 👑 𝟓𝟑𝟓 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐄 | 𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐊𝐄, 𝐎𝐍 | 𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟓𝟑𝟏-𝟔𝟗𝟔𝟗
  24. red rose spa:
    🌸 Julie is here today 🌸 Superhot orally gifted Vietnamese girl 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Yuki and Coco are available today! 😊 Saturday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊

Mav

Seasoned Reviewer
Reaction score
Has anyone ever went to the spa in the same plaza (may blossom spa)?

Does it compare to ellagance?
More legit than semi - you’ll get blue balls 95% of the time. They do have some lookers but most are mid 40’s

hiyamickey

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Don't worry, I will come out and go to ellagance faster, if that's what you meant.
You should come fast today 😂 😂
Big boobs and nice ass today, very good looking and sexy team.
32D ,32D, 34B, D, 32C, D plus, write them name, will give you special pictures :bj2

hiyamickey

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Mama-san, any new girls that I would like?

Don't need to see your pics...still fresh in my mind 😂
Looking for service Try Rachel today,

Good Massage try Maggie and Ava tomorrow, they are new for you.be nice you will get lots fun from them. 😂

hiyamickey

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
BeSt day to come Ellagance 6 superstar today:

Rachel … she is New young beautiful girl in her high 20s, around 5’5’’ tall, nice shape body with D cups.looks like model looks very hot and sexy . Soft and medium massage, good English, easy talking, super sweet and good service. Open minded. If you looking for beautiful girl with nice body with D cups and long legs Must try.

Yuly…. She is new in Canada, new face in this business. Beautiful face with very nice body.Excellent massage . she knows how to please you. Very open minded. If you looking for good time and new face must try

Vicky ….., she is a young beautiful petite girl in her high 20s, beautiful face with nice shape body , super sweet, medium relax and hard massage and sensual touch. she knows what you want and need, will make you day. Must try.

Baby.... she is a young hot beautiful superstar from Korean, around 25 years old, 5’4’’ tall, around 105 lbs, pretty face, nice body, medium and strong massage, she is will know for her massage skills and good sensual skills, if you looking for young petite girl, she is one.

Bobo....she’s a beautiful superstar girl in her high 20s, 5’3” tall, around 100 lbs, nice slender shapely body with D cups, she looks very hot, easy going, can provide a good massage, excellent service, knows how to please a man.

Ella... she is a petite girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5’1’’tall, 100 lbs with nice shapely body. She is well known for her massage skills and good sensual skills. Back walking

Ellagance wellness center
7-8099 Weston Road
289-657-1666

Here is a review of Vicky :

So I saw Vicky today...she was great. Petite girl with nice curvy little ass and soft, C size breasts. Massage was very relaxing and she used her hands (which I prefer) as opposed to elbows. For the extras...well, let's just say she's a very sensual girl and I'm sure you won't be disappointed

1f609.png

jon522

Reaction score
Saw Doris few weeks ago, massage was nice consistent, solid effort. Doris has a nice body, looked good in her lululemons. Took directions very well. Would definitely repeat.

Rzzz

Reaction score
BeSt day to come Ellagance 6 superstar today:

Rachel … she is New young beautiful girl in her high 20s, around 5’5’’ tall, nice shape body with D cups.looks like model looks very hot and sexy . Soft and medium massage, good English, easy talking, super sweet and good service. Open minded. If you looking for beautiful girl with nice body with D cups and long legs Must try.

Yuly…. She is new in Canada, new face in this business. Beautiful face with very nice body.Excellent massage . she knows how to please you. Very open minded. If you looking for good time and new face must try

Vicky ….., she is a young beautiful petite girl in her high 20s, beautiful face with nice shape body , super sweet, medium relax and hard massage and sensual touch. she knows what you want and need, will make you day. Must try.

Baby.... she is a young hot beautiful superstar from Korean, around 25 years old, 5’4’’ tall, around 105 lbs, pretty face, nice body, medium and strong massage, she is will know for her massage skills and good sensual skills, if you looking for young petite girl, she is one.

Bobo....she’s a beautiful superstar girl in her high 20s, 5’3” tall, around 100 lbs, nice slender shapely body with D cups, she looks very hot, easy going, can provide a good massage, excellent service, knows how to please a man.

Ella... she is a petite girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5’1’’tall, 100 lbs with nice shapely body. She is well known for her massage skills and good sensual skills. Back walking

7-8099 Weston Road
289-657-1666

Here is a review of Vicky :

So I saw Vicky today...she was great. Petite girl with nice curvy little ass and soft, C size breasts. Massage was very relaxing and she used her hands (which I prefer) as opposed to elbows. For the extras...well, let's just say she's a very sensual girl and I'm sure you won't be disappointed

View attachment 231053
Any non-asians here?

hiyamickey

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Maggie is a good choice for a strong massage.
She is working today,

For today if you looking for strong massage try: Maggie, Bobo, Ava, Cecilia and Lulu.

Big boobs try Ava 32E, Cecilia 36DD, Bobo D.

For big ass try:Cecilia, Maggie, and Lulu.

If you like this girl must come today: B44DBDF3-E4FB-4302-ADD3-34A8E5552D1B.jpeg

Marblehead

Reaction score
She is working today,

For today if you looking for strong massage try: Maggie, Bobo, Ava, Cecilia and Lulu.

Big boobs try Ava 32E, Cecilia 36DD, Bobo D.

For big ass try:Cecilia, Maggie, and Lulu.

If you like this girl must come today: View attachment 231118
Is there anyone there today with naturals that can deliver a quality massage?

hiyamickey

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Best day to come today, can not go wrong with any of them:

Ava...First day working, she is new young beautiful girl in her mid to high 20s , around 5’3’’ tall, nice slim body with 32E cups boobs , good medium and strong massage, not tips greedy. super sweet , if you looking for young beautiful girl with huge melon boobs, Must try

Maggie ... , she is very young petite sensual girl with beautiful face, mid 20s, 5’3’’ tall , nice body, She is well known for her massage skills and good sensual skills, very friendly and very nice and super sweet, if you looking for young beautiful girl with beautiful face must try

Bobo....she’s a beautiful girl in her high 20s, 5’3” tall, around 100 lbs, nice slender shapely body with D cups, she looks very hot, easy going, can provide a good massage, knows how to please a man.

Cecilia…. First day working, young beautiful girl in her high 20s to early 30s, 5’4’’ tall, beautiful face , nice shape body with big boobs 36D plus medium strong massage,open minded,if you looking for tall girl with very big boobs must try

Lulu...she is cute young girl in her early to mid 20’s, around 5’3”, around 105 lbs, nice body with curvy bum bum look like white girl. she is young but she can provide a good strong massage, takes directions well.

After each client, towels and sheets are changed and the room is disinfected.
7-8099 Weston Road
289-657-1666

Just came back from a session with Maggie. Mamasan recommended that I try her.

Massage was very good. Seems she had RMT training. On par with the best from Ellagence. Tease was surprisingly good considering that she is suppose to be new to this. On the flip, clothes came off. I would say she is a C. Well proportion for her frame.
Fun part was acceptable within limits. She is not experienced enough to do BS, I tried my best to teach her but it might not be good enough
Would I repeat. For sure for the massage alone and hopefully after a few more sessions with others she gets better and I will get to reap the benefits

hiyamickey

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Is there anyone there today with naturals that can deliver a quality massage?
Try Ava or Maggie, they all can do good massage, I try 4 hands with Ava last week, she have great body , very nice girl a little bit shy. Be nice will have lots fun from her 😂 😂 😂 I like play with her 😂 😂
Cecilia strong massage, very big boobs and bumbum.

Maestro70

Reaction score
686 Manning Avenue, Toronto, ON, M6G2W4, CA
Best day to come today, can not go wrong with any of them:

Ava...First day working, she is new young beautiful girl in her mid to high 20s , around 5’3’’ tall, nice slim body with 32E cups boobs , good medium and strong massage, not tips greedy. super sweet , if you looking for young beautiful girl with huge melon boobs, Must try

Maggie ... , she is very young petite sensual girl with beautiful face, mid 20s, 5’3’’ tall , nice body, She is well known for her massage skills and good sensual skills, very friendly and very nice and super sweet, if you looking for young beautiful girl with beautiful face must try

Bobo....she’s a beautiful girl in her high 20s, 5’3” tall, around 100 lbs, nice slender shapely body with D cups, she looks very hot, easy going, can provide a good massage, knows how to please a man.

Cecilia…. First day working, young beautiful girl in her high 20s to early 30s, 5’4’’ tall, beautiful face , nice shape body with big boobs 36D plus medium strong massage,open minded,if you looking for tall girl with very big boobs must try

Lulu...she is cute young girl in her early to mid 20’s, around 5’3”, around 105 lbs, nice body with curvy bum bum look like white girl. she is young but she can provide a good strong massage, takes directions well.

After each client, towels and sheets are changed and the room is disinfected.
7-8099 Weston Road
289-657-1666

Just came back from a session with Maggie. Mamasan recommended that I try her.

Massage was very good. Seems she had RMT training. On par with the best from Ellagence. Tease was surprisingly good considering that she is suppose to be new to this. On the flip, clothes came off. I would say she is a C. Well proportion for her frame.
Fun part was acceptable within limits. She is not experienced enough to do BS, I tried my best to teach her but it might not be good enough
Would I repeat. For sure for the massage alone and hopefully after a few more sessions with others she gets better and I will get to reap the benefits

Rzzz

Reaction score
It is an AMP.
I've been going there since they opened and I don't recall ever having seen a non-Asian MPA there.
Thanks. I know it's an AMP but half of the ones that advertise here do have non asian attendants. Or at least it isn't that uncommon, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks again for the reply

OG_funguy

Spa Drifter
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks. I know it's an AMP but half of the ones that advertise here do have non asian attendants. Or at least it isn't that uncommon, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks again for the reply

Other than OM which is borderline holistic, I’m not aware of any other semi legit spa that has non-Asians. What are some of these other spas that you are referring to?