What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Don't miss white beautiful young Angela in Purple Sugar

body to body erotic massage
Shoutbox
  1. nanchyka:
  2. TOS88:
    💋💋COME see Taylor @touch of silk!! Blonde European 27 can’t wait to meet you 😉😉💋💋
  3. LauraEdmonton:
    Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER) I am an experienced sensual MASSEUSE and I would love to take you on a journey of sensation. Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal !!!! 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER).:heart2:heart2:heart2
  4. Garo:
    FULL BODY EXOTIC MASSAGE $30/30 min @416 781 0088 /2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto :car Melania and Tiffany👠[email protected]
  5. Guest:
    💋💋👍🏼👍🏼Amazing Good Time Tuina Massage 😒👍🏼👍🏼647-262-9889💋💋71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:heart2
  6. Guest:
    ♥♥💋💋Good Time Tuina Massage 💋💋647-262-9889💋💋71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville Ontario :heart3:heart3:heart3
  7. Guest:
    Burnaby
  8. TOS88:
    💋💋TOUCH OF SILK ON THE QUEENSWAY 💋💋 TUESDAY Special on 45 min session !!! Call now 647-348-4845 😉😉
  9. Tor_Msg:
    Go to 1315 Lawrence Avenue East. Bunch of MP's are in the same complex.
  10. Guest:
    Looking for a massage with happy ending near Don Mills/Sheppard.
  11. Guest:
    Any massage with happy ending in amman jordan
  12. Guest:
    Private residence?
  13. Guest:
    Anyone know any massage spots in surrey
  14. Guest:
    vancouver
  15. Guest:
    Ironboss does a full rim job.
  16. Guest:
    Rim job toronto
  17. Guest:
    Rim job
  18. Guest:
    Can you suggest spa in nyc?
  19. Guest:
    Pls suggest me good sex & massage palour at ningbo,china
  20. Guest:
    EDMONTON MOBILE MASSAGE $40/HR Hi There! I am a male massage therapist student ( sorry can not provide receipt for insurance), I have been over 3 years massage experience. Mobile massage service to your location with flexible time. Also available traveling to Beaumont, Leduc, Devon, Calmar. Rate: Relax or Swedish massage 40$/hr, 60$/1.5hr, 80$/2hr Cash only. Please email a date and time for set up an appointment. E-mail address: [email protected] Thank you.
  21. Guest:
    Anyone know is mia at perla spa work somewhere
  22. Guest:
    Pure spa review
  23. Ahmed Jr.:
    aziza the belle of beirut tonight on tosluts.com
  24. Guest:
    Rmts edmonton ?
  25. Guest:
    Big*

bubble tea

Reaction score
I was recommended to check out a super hot white attendant Angela in Purple Sugar last Thursday. So I purposely went there at 10:00am to be her 1st customer for the day. When I went in the spa, the 2nd door was opened by a beautiful young white girl with blonde hair. Very politely, she introduced herself Angela. She has very sexy long legs, I guess she is at least 5’6”. Her boobs and rear looked amazing hot like heavenly devil. She has very cute face as natural as a colleague student. Without any hesitation, I was walked inside the first room and paid $40 for the room fee. By the time she put me on my stomach, I almost couldn’t control my horny feeling and told her I was all good with my shoulders and lower back just wanted to shorten the time for massage. To my surprise, her Shiatsu massage skill was pretty good and along with her very friendly personality. When I started to touch her legs and slowly moved to grab her bum, she sensed this was about time to flip me over. When I requested to see her naked and asked about the extras, she expressed she would do her best to make me cum happily and would like to be tipped $100 for the services. Since this was the 1st time I had a such white girl especially so young and beautiful, I agreed to tip her $100. The rest of the time inside the room was wonderful, I could touch and lick of her sexy body wherever I wanted. When she put a cover on me, I did not want to go for cbj (just worry about I would come off too soon to miss the import menu) but dived in for piston motion until my brother was total unloaded. I would like to share this experience with you guys, as this was the best experience I ever had from any other spa. My hope is there will be more white young attendants like Angela in holistic spa in Scarborough for hobbyists to choose from, rather than spending hard working money for granny.

Good luck guys!

TheKWguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
I was recommended to check out a super hot white attendant Angela in Purple Sugar last Thursday. So I purposely went there at 10:00am to be her 1st customer for the day. When I went in the spa, the 2nd door was opened by a beautiful young white girl with blonde hair. Very politely, she introduced herself Angela. She has very sexy long legs, I guess she is at least 5’6”. Her boobs and rear looked amazing hot like heavenly devil. She has very cute face as natural as a colleague student. Without any hesitation, I was walked inside the first room and paid $40 for the room fee. By the time she put me on my stomach, I almost couldn’t control my horny feeling and told her I was all good with my shoulders and lower back just wanted to shorten the time for massage. To my surprise, her Shiatsu massage skill was pretty good and along with her very friendly personality. When I started to touch her legs and slowly moved to grab her bum, she sensed this was about time to flip me over. When I requested to see her naked and asked about the extras, she expressed she would do her best to make me cum happily and would like to be tipped $100 for the services. Since this was the 1st time I had a such white girl especially so young and beautiful, I agreed to tip her $100. The rest of the time inside the room was wonderful, I could touch and lick of her sexy body wherever I wanted. When she put a cover on me, I did not want to go for cbj (just worry about I would come off too soon to miss the import menu) but dived in for piston motion until my brother was total unloaded. I would like to share this experience with you guys, as this was the best experience I ever had from any other spa. My hope is there will be more white young attendants like Angela in holistic spa in Scarborough for hobbyists to choose from, rather than spending hard working money for granny.

Good luck guys!
this reads like you used google translate on a novel in another another language...

give us some blurry face and body pics so we know what we are looking. so you are saying PSS is doing 40 room + 100 FS now?

FinalEpiphany

Reaction score
this reads like you used google translate on a novel in another another language...

give us some blurry face and body pics so we know what we are looking. so you are saying PSS is doing 40 room + 100 FS now?
did you think the fee was higher or lower? They have been on $40 + $100 for a while now

Jessie62

Reaction score

agree. waiting for pics

Turbin

Reaction score
Fuck! Love em white pussies!!! How come nana gets all the hot chics at this place? Seems tgtbt... when I usually go there, nana is the hottest and youngest...

I never encountered younger girls there with slimmer body than her.... WEIRD

bubble tea

Reaction score

Thank you for reading my message is in par to google translate, I take it positively regardless.

This is not ethical to take attendant's photos and post them in this forum for discussion purposes. Besides, I don't think any attendant would allow client to take her photo for whatever reason. Anyway, I did not seem seeing you or any other hobbyists posted any photo though. The total was $140 for 30 minutes session. Allover, this was way worth versus you saved $20 to have a granny with lousy service.

TheKWguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Thank you for reading my message is in par to google translate, I take it positively regardless.

This is not ethical to take attendant's photos and post them in this forum for discussion purposes. Besides, I don't think any attendant would allow client to take her photo for whatever reason. Anyway, I did not seem seeing you or any other hobbyists posted any photo though. The total was $140 for 30 minutes session. Allover, this was way worth versus you saved $20 to have a granny with lousy service.
Since you own the place give us more of a reason then your words.

bubble tea

Reaction score
Since you own the place give us more of a reason then your words.
I did not quite get your message. May be you can help us understand what else you would normally give other than your own words in this forum. Can you through out a couple examples what you want us to post here?

My intention was to share my best experience I ever had with a white beautiful attendant, she has lovely aqua blue eyes, beautiful long blonde hair, natural double D boobs, sexy round bum and very friend personality and services. If you don't see any reason for you to make a trip to check out Angela, this is totally fine. Please stick to you old granny.

Last edited:

Bustanut

Reaction score
Fuck! Love em white pussies!!! How come nana gets all the hot chics at this place? Seems tgtbt... when I usually go there, nana is the hottest and youngest...

I never encountered younger girls there with slimmer body than her.... WEIRD

Nana is gorgeous and always comes out looking like a hot slut. Probably her ass is way too fake now. Her service is not the greatest she wants man in and then right out.

Turbin

Reaction score
No fs

Good luck guys!
No Fs offered , pass

Chillie

Reaction score

Good luck guys!
What other day of a week Angela works in Purple Sugar Spa?

LazyBoy

Reviewer
Reaction score
FWIW I thought the review was entertaining. Thanks for posting it. I'd always wanted to try out Purple Sugar so now if I'm ever out that way, I'll have a name to look out for.