What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Don't go to Rose @ Taboo Spa

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Looking for young Asian massage in scarborough
  2. Guest:
    CUM ;) visit Secrets Massage Spa located 370 browns line in etobicoke, we are WIDE ;) open 9AM til 9PM !!!!!!! CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE https://secretsmassage.ca/ or Call 416-800-1742 Secrets Spa offers you an opportunity to enjoy sensual and erotic massages performed by the most gorgeous and stunning ladies
  3. Raj0707:
    Independent girls in navi mumbai
  4. Garo:
    Shahika and Hamide today @416 781 0088 Romantic Happy Massage :rolf2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto :carFREE PARKING
  5. Guest:
    💋♥♥👍🏼Amazing Good Time Tunis Massage ♥💋647-262-9889♥71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville :heart3:heart3:heart3
  6. Guest:
    ♥♥Good Time Tuina Massage ♥647-262-9889♥71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville :heart2:heart2:heart2
  7. Cbill2:
    Any spa offers Hot stone massage in Mississauga or Etobicoke
  8. Guest:
    hey does anyone knows katie from vaughan spa?
  9. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 CANDY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  10. Guest:
    https://secretsmassage.ca/hostess/tina/ https://secretsmassage.ca/hostess/layla/ https://secretsmassage.ca/hostess/serena/ :boobs:all you can eat:bite;):cum1:heart1:heart1:heart1
  11. Guest:
    CUM ;) visit Secrets Massage Spa located 370 browns line in etobicoke, we are WIDE ;) open 9AM til 9PM !!!!!!! CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE https://secretsmassage.ca/ or Call 416-800-1742 Secrets Spa offers you an opportunity to enjoy sensual and erotic massages performed by the most gorgeous and stunning ladies
  12. Guest:
    Dubai
  13. Guest:
    Seduction Spa Airport 💦💦
  14. Guest:
    any. Suggestions
  15. Guest:
    in Brampton
  16. Guest:
    I want to find a good full service spa or. Attadents
  17. Guest:
    E
  18. Guest:
    im tryna fuck im a dude in west island
  19. Guest:
    Namaste spa
  20. Guest:
    :heart5
  21. TOS88:
    💋♥ VIXEN & MARIA💋♥ @ TOUCH OF SILK ON THE QUEENSWAY!!! CALL NOW!!! AND COME STAY WARM xo 647-348-4845
  22. Guest:
    Angie edmonton
  23. Raj0707:
    Service bar in navi mumbai
  24. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE:rolf416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto/ FREE PARKING/ :ass$30/30 min :carShahika and Hamide
  25. nanchyka:
Reaction score
I saw her a couple of months ago and found she was really rude and unprofessional. I paid for FS and found that she was deliberately clenching her Vagina muscle so I couldn't penetrate her. It was the first time I have been to an MPA where I had to put a condom on my dick. After the massage, I took a shower there. She came barging in a few minutes later telling me to basically get out of the shower because she had other customers waiting for her. Folks don't pay money towards this bitch. Afterwards, I got dressed and was ready to leave Taboo Spa and while walking towards the exit I noticed this bitch made fun of me towards other MPAs about how I couldn't penetrate her and I am guessing here probably how she used me and got my money easily without doing any of the work I asked her too. I would not recommend at all!

Reaction score
The only good thing about her was her massage. But after how she told me to get out of the shower she put me off and I felt angry and disgusted by her behavior. I would not recommend at all if you are looking for FS.

Sethman

Reaction score
You have to be really desperate to yo a place like Taboo or sunshine spa. These places are nothing but a RIP off joints where leolist rejects cast their nets. It is a fucking nightmare to just talk to these girls...

Reaction score
You have to be really desperate to yo a place like Taboo or sunshine spa. These places are nothing but a RIP off joints where leolist rejects cast their nets. It is a fucking nightmare to just talk to these girls...
I don't want to pay more than 160$ for FS. In my opinion, paying for any more than that is a rip off and just not worth it. Places like Seduction spa may have a little better service but they are actually the ones that are ripping off customers big time when you are paying over 300$ of your hard earned money to get some sex for half an hour.

Sethman

Reaction score
I don't want to pay more than 160$ for FS. In my opinion, paying for any more than that is a rip off and just not worth it. Places like Seduction spa may have a little better service but they are actually the ones that are ripping off customers big time when you are paying over 300$ of your hard earned money to get some sex for half an hour.
Agreed. Places like seduction and pure are nothing but expensive whore houses. Mind you for 300 bucks you can get a fine looking hooker to your home and you can fuck her as you please for a full hour.

There is absolutely nothing special or hot about these spa hookers. They are simply overpriced. There are tons of girls in the gta area who would polish your cock for a full hh just for 120. 95% of spa girls are hookers with an mp license, nothing more. In fact most of them will end up in agencies or on leolist charging lot less than the spa price.

There is also the health issue with these spa girls. They service so many cocks per day, you are exposing yourself to lots of diseases.

Reaction score
Agreed. Places like seduction and pure are nothing but expensive whore houses. Mind you for 300 bucks you can get a fine looking hooker to your home and you can fuck her as you please for a full hour.

There is absolutely nothing special or hot about these spa hookers. They are simply overpriced. There are tons of girls in the gta area who would polish your cock for a full hh just for 120. 95% of spa girls are hookers with an mp license, nothing more. In fact most of them will end up in agencies or on leolist charging lot less than the spa price.

There is also the health issue with these spa girls. They service so many cocks per day, you are exposing yourself to lots of diseases.
yeah, bro, it is just too expensive!

SKK48

Reaction score
Taboo Is worst spa location ...Girls work in their periods ,,,