What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Don't go see Sara @ Vivid spa

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Looking for young Asian massage in scarborough
  2. Guest:
    CUM ;) visit Secrets Massage Spa located 370 browns line in etobicoke, we are WIDE ;) open 9AM til 9PM !!!!!!! CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE https://secretsmassage.ca/ or Call 416-800-1742 Secrets Spa offers you an opportunity to enjoy sensual and erotic massages performed by the most gorgeous and stunning ladies
  3. Raj0707:
    Independent girls in navi mumbai
  4. Garo:
    Shahika and Hamide today @416 781 0088 Romantic Happy Massage :rolf2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto :carFREE PARKING
  5. Guest:
    💋♥♥👍🏼Amazing Good Time Tunis Massage ♥💋647-262-9889♥71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville :heart3:heart3:heart3
  6. Guest:
    ♥♥Good Time Tuina Massage ♥647-262-9889♥71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville :heart2:heart2:heart2
  7. Cbill2:
    Any spa offers Hot stone massage in Mississauga or Etobicoke
  8. Guest:
    hey does anyone knows katie from vaughan spa?
  9. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 CANDY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  10. Guest:
    https://secretsmassage.ca/hostess/tina/ https://secretsmassage.ca/hostess/layla/ https://secretsmassage.ca/hostess/serena/ :boobs:all you can eat:bite;):cum1:heart1:heart1:heart1
  11. Guest:
    CUM ;) visit Secrets Massage Spa located 370 browns line in etobicoke, we are WIDE ;) open 9AM til 9PM !!!!!!! CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE https://secretsmassage.ca/ or Call 416-800-1742 Secrets Spa offers you an opportunity to enjoy sensual and erotic massages performed by the most gorgeous and stunning ladies
  12. Guest:
    Dubai
  13. Guest:
    Seduction Spa Airport 💦💦
  14. Guest:
    any. Suggestions
  15. Guest:
    in Brampton
  16. Guest:
    I want to find a good full service spa or. Attadents
  17. Guest:
    E
  18. Guest:
    im tryna fuck im a dude in west island
  19. Guest:
    Namaste spa
  20. Guest:
    :heart5
  21. TOS88:
    💋♥ VIXEN & MARIA💋♥ @ TOUCH OF SILK ON THE QUEENSWAY!!! CALL NOW!!! AND COME STAY WARM xo 647-348-4845
  22. Guest:
    Angie edmonton
  23. Raj0707:
    Service bar in navi mumbai
  24. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE:rolf416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto/ FREE PARKING/ :ass$30/30 min :carShahika and Hamide
  25. nanchyka:
Reaction score
This girl is the ultimate scammer. She scammed my friend out of his money and he thinks she stole from him as well. My friend paid for a 30-minute session with her and agreed with her 15 minutes for massages and 15 minutes of sex. She did the massage part but when it came to the sex she stuck a condom on not even giving a BJ to stimulate the blood flow and didn't fully insert his dick into her vagina when he was trying to fuck her. It was semi inserted. Thankfully, the manager there saw how upset my friend was and gave him the door fee back to him. Also, she timed the session to finish earlier than the 30 amount of time my friend was supposed to get out of the session. Don't waste your hard earned money on this bitch!

cupcrazy

Reviewer
Reaction score
This girl is the ultimate scammer. She scammed my friend out of his money and he thinks she stole from him as well. My friend paid for a 30-minute session with her and agreed with her 15 minutes for massages and 15 minutes of sex. She did the massage part but when it came to the sex she stuck a condom on not even giving a BJ to stimulate the blood flow and didn't fully insert his dick into her vagina when he was trying to fuck her. It was semi inserted. Thankfully, the manager there saw how upset my friend was and gave him the door fee back to him. Also, she timed the session to finish earlier than the 30 amount of time my friend was supposed to get out of the session. Don't waste your hard earned money on this bitch!
I doubt she will last very long especially her manager found out.

Reaction score
She did approximately 10 minute of massage and 2 minutes of trying to ride my buddy and then telling him times up after that.

Reaction score
Isn't it that the session starts when the mpa gets into the room? I believe she considered when my friend got into the room the session starts and that is honestly the first time I have heard such a thing and that is not honest business. If you don't want to give extras and kissing don't tell your customer you are willing only when it comes to the session you do everything the opposite while believing your customers are stupid and naive and can't see how you are scamming them infront of their eyes. Honestly, I wouldn't expect less from some of these whores!

Reaction score
I would never go to a mpa who conducts dishonest business. Sara seems like one of those lazy mpas who is just looking out for herself and trying to screw as many customers over as possible that is how it looked from my side when my friend was explaining. Too bad these spa owners are not aware of how bad it is for their business having these termites working for them and how many potential customers they will lose out on.

cupcrazy

Reviewer
Reaction score
unless somebody post a review, the owner never know. I mean how many of them actually came to talk to the customer

Mikehall

Reaction score
I went to see that same girl and the time I spent with her was great. She didn’t rush or anything she gave a good massage, knows how to hold a conversation, and she’s one of the better looking girls in there maybe you should try to see her again.

Papi69

Reaction score
I went to see that same girl and the time I spent with her was great. She didn’t rush or anything she gave a good massage, knows how to hold a conversation, and she’s one of the better looking girls in there maybe you should try to see her again.
Do you guys get Shills here? Just like we do on the Blue Board when We Call up the Providers for Not Delivering or not living up to their promises?

Anyhow, Here's the Link to Sara, The Mpa In Question. ( Makes it easier to track)

http://vividspa.ca/profile/Sara/386

Ps. Somebody should tell Vivid spa that Columbia is not a country. It's actually, Colombia, So, that would make the Attendant Colombian. Unless, She's American... Just Saying. ;)

VividSpa1

Reaction score
Good evening all,

Here at Vivid, we were disappointed to read that our customers had a negative experience. We have addressed the concerns and all attendants have gone through, "re-training". All issues have been addressed to the entire spa as a whole. We invite you to return to Vivid Spa for a NEW EXPERIENCE.

I am thankful I to came across the reviews posted on this forum. However, in the future, please do not hesitate to speak to management directly with any further questions, concerns or hopefully, compliments.

As a side note, each of our rooms is equipped with a shower, a closet to put your items (which appears as a wall but is a cupboard), coat rack, sink and all of the necessary items to ensure an enjoyable experience.

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Emily

Reaction score
I mean she said she would provide kissing and extras to my buddy and she did not do any of that! Like I said before if MPAs don't want to provide extras they should work at spa which doesn't provide extras. Don't waste yours and our time and money. Go into a spa which you are comfortable working and which you don't have to provide extras to customers! It's that simple. Sara is from the Dominican Republic the profile on Vivid spa is fake.

Reaction score
My friend said were massage was very good but if it weren't how she scammed him with the time and providing no extras. He actually was going to leave her a tip at the end. Too bad she ruined it for herself! Also, he told me Sara checked her cellphone to notice she got a text message in the session and she replied at once. That is very unprofessional behavior you don't text or call a person when you are in a session with someone. You can do it after the session is done, but that is a big no-no for me!

Last edited: