What's new
VIP  massage
Massage Spa

Does the average Thai person get Thai massage?

Free parking, ATM
Shoutbox
  1. TOS88:
    TOUCH OF SILK ON THE QUEENSWAY!!! HOT SEXT EXOTIC GIRLS!! Calll now 647-348-4845
  2. oceanaspa_brampton:
    We are HIRING Students Welcome $40 an hour / per client, plus extras text me at 416-230-0199 or Whatsapp. We have repeat clients, maintain cleanliness and COVID19 Protocols on site. :heart5
  3. oceanaspa_brampton:
    Come in for Ashley Portuguese Cutie :heart3 and Chloe India Princess :) text 416-230-0199 or Whatsapp. Online booking oceanspa.booksy.com
  4. Angela520:
    Russian Student Angela in Scarborough 4163213939
  5. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica Liya and mia (from Singapore) on duty ☎416-493-8898
  6. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    New Korean sexy girls Anna and Joey are on duty ☎416-800-8026
  7. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Good Massage 💋💦☎437-881-3200 💋💦💦please Text Before at 9pm 💋💦💦:heart2:p:heart2
  8. Garo:
    MASSAGE $30 /60 min :rolf 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/ FREE PARKING:car:car MELODY and SHAHIKA
  9. golden__lotus:
    Julie and Tracy, two hot Vietnamese girls ....
  10. Superior_Health:
    Seline and Wawa today...
  11. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica Liya and mia (from Singapore) on duty ☎416-493-8898
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica: Sexy Chinese MILF is known as ‘The Service Queen☎416-493-8898
  13. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    New Korean sexy girls Anna and Joey are on duty ☎416-800-8026
  14. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💦💦💋Good Good Massage 💦💋☎437-881-3200💦💋please Text Before at 9pm 💦💦💦💋:heart2:p:heart2
  15. WillowJadexo1:
    At alphacare spa till 3am , you snooze you lose ! Come Allow me to release all your stress ;) 6474959827
  16. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    New sexy girl vivi and cherry on duty ☎416-800-8026
  17. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Yumi Suki and Liya on duty ☎416-493-8898
  18. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💦💋Good Good Massage 💦💋☎437-881-3200 💦💋please Text Before at 9pm 💋💦💦:p:heart2:p
  19. Sakura Spa888:
    Sakura spa: Japanese girl available for massage 416-778-4888
  20. Mia and Friends:
    Yico, Nancy and Mia are available for a MIND-BLOWING MASSAGE. (437) 333-4760
  21. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Yumi Suki and Liya on duty ☎416-493-8898
  22. red rose spa:
    Queenie is our beloved Oriental dream girl. Please visit Thursday for a trip to heaven. 647-702-8800
  23. Whitesnake1987:
    COVID-19 +288% JUMP IN NEW CASES FOR ONTARIO TODAY BABY!
  24. golden__lotus:
    Mimi and new Vietnamese girl...
  25. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 ANGEL @ ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins OPEN 9am-9pm

OMG seeds!

Reaction score
Do the Thais make use of their wonderful stretching massages or are they mainly given to tourists for money-making?

Khun Bob

Reaction score
Yes many Thai people do go to massage paroles. But not the ones you will see in tourist areas. In-fact on many of the beaches you will see people given massages, a large majority of these people are not license or trained. Most real massage paroles employees will have his/her license hanging on the wall just like in a doctors office.

Me and my wife will usually go once in a while on the weekends and you usually only see Thai people in the spas and paroles we go to.

care

Reaction score
i dunno but when i was in thailand that was one amazing, a little strange, but very cheap massage

Jack P

Reaction score
Yes!

Thai's do get massages all the time. Where I live in Bangkok there's a bunch of shops around. Standard price is 100 baht or 3$ for one hour massage.

The massage you get in tourist areas is frankly better most of the time as they charge more, so attract better workers, yet it's perfect to get a good stretching after a hard days work.

shallow hal

Reaction score
yes. it's actually the reason why thailand became so famous of their practice. it is a part of their lifestyle. it's just that they don't have to go to any massage parlors. any thai can claim to know how to massage. it's like when you go to japan or south korea, they are known for their saunas. there's a public sauna everywhere which are so cheap. but there are sauna parlors which claims to be more therapeutic, etc.

Skipper

Reaction score
On my last visit to Thailand I was fortunate to have a friend take me to his town, far away from the tourist scene. He took me to a wat where massage is given. About 4 or 5 Thai were in there getting massage. I was the only westerner in the place.

cateaway

Reaction score
For stretching massage is too strong for me. My therapist applied it on me after sport massage session. One of my aunts has Thai massage regulary. Thai elderly people love it so much.

bkk2nite

Reaction score
Yeah, my mom and aunts get massages regularly. Only idiots think we're too poor to get massages.

Smelly Cat

Reaction score
No. Thailand is a poor country and most people worry about how to survive.

Bot 23

Reaction score
Yes Thais get massages, if you ever been in non-tourist towns you will see plenty of massage shops. I had a massage in a city called Roy Et and 99.9% of their customers are Thais.

Negeshia

Reaction score
No many, many, Thai people go for massages all the time. Most Thais prefer a massage stronger than what falang (westerner's) enjoy and many massage therapist who massage Thais suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome. Once they get this they can no longer make a strong massage and usually lose customers until they can no longer support themselves.

Of course the pay for a Thai massage is about 80 baht for a two hour massage. (At least outside of Bangkok and Pattaya). Imagine a woman trying to feed children earning $2.50 for two hours work and some days you might only make 1 or 2 massages. And when you give her a tip out in the open she has to share with the boss or the receptionist.

My wife is a hairdresser but we have friends/neighbors that are/were in the massage business and with the loss of the tourist trade they are really having a hard time making ends meet.

totalrelax100

Reaction score
Yes, thai massage is their country life's style and culture, and also for tourists

Shama

Reaction score
Yes, lots of Thais get massage regularly. Also it is quite common that children massage their parents or grand parents. Especially in the rural areas this is quite common.

agp

Reaction score
Are thai massages just called massages in thailand?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Does the average Thai person get Thai massage? Thai Massage 10
O Does the average Thai person get Thai massage? Thai Massage 0
S Does the average Thai person get Thai massage? Thai Massage 10
jimbo What does pushing the stomach in do before a muay thai fight (massage)? Thai Massage 0
A Does anyone know a good School that teaches Thai Yoga Massage in India? Thai Massage 1
mbtt Does anyone know a real Thai massage center in Milan, Italy? Thai Massage 1
A Does anyone know a good School that teaches Thai Yoga Massage in India? Thai Massage 1
mbtt Does anyone know a real Thai massage center in Milan, Italy? Thai Massage 1
jimbo What does pushing the stomach in do before a muay thai fight (massage)? Thai Massage 0
mbtt Does anyone know a real Thai massage center in Milan, Italy? Thai Massage 0
A Does anyone know a good School that teaches Thai Yoga Massage in India? Thai Massage 0
jimbo What does pushing the stomach in do before a muay thai fight (massage)? Thai Massage 3
mbtt Does anyone know a real Thai massage center in Milan, Italy? Thai Massage 2
A Does anyone know a good School that teaches Thai Yoga Massage in India? Thai Massage 0
Antares Does Thai Massage feel intrusive? Thai Massage 2
Antares Does Thai Massage feel intrusive? Thai Massage 0
mbtt Does anyone know a real Thai massage center in Milan, Italy? Thai Massage 0
Aishani 👍 Thai Massage Thai Massage 0
F Thai traveller renting room Thai Massage 1
D Thai Yoga Massage - relaxing therapy or Enhanced Interrogation Technique? Thai Massage 0
R a new thai massage place opened near my apartment. i tipped 20% my first Thai Massage 3
N Are there Thai massage parlors in the USA? Thai Massage 0
T Anyone have a Patong Thai Massage girl girlfriend in Thailand? Thai Massage 0
L Massage Therapy vs Thai Massage? Thai Massage 0
R i tried explaining to my thai massage therapist that i have left shoulder pain,... Thai Massage 0
R how to tell thai massage therapist not to "stretch" me in some ways? she... Thai Massage 1
J Question about Muay Thai Liniment Massage Oil? Thai Massage 0
R where is a great place to recieve thai yoga massage in the outskirts of Vancouver? Thai Massage 1
M Is Suchada Thai Massage on Bryant St in a safe neighborhood? Thai Massage 1
C How do you use thai massage tools? I just got a set, a T shaped thing, a wood... Thai Massage 3
I Is $50 for a one hour Thai back massage a good price? Thai Massage 4
O Traditional Thai Massage School? Thai Massage 2
N What are the pros of having a Thai massage? Thai Massage 3
S what are thai massage customs? Thai Massage 8
James C Is this normal in THAI massage? Thai Massage 8
T Thai Massage Techniques: Benefits Thai Massage 2