Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discectomy - After the Operation

Hey Melza darling, how are you today? I hope the spasms have settled.

Tracey, absolutely they dont give a monkeys. I requested to see my actual surgeon instead of the mongaloid i saw the last 2 times, he is so unsympathetic and uncaring its unreal. I was told that my main man has trained him and so has faith in his opinions. To hell with what i want, i'm only the crippled patient!

Had to go to the lovely DSS office today to claim benefits, i am a benefit bum now

BUT....Hopefully not for too long, i got 3 months to get stronger and get off the crutches.....I am feeling positive that i will be successful
Need something good to hold into eh?

Ali, I've been a benefits bum for ages now, you just have to remember not to buy anything and you'll be okay. Now I don't know whats going to happen to me, I was stupid enough to stay at my workstation even though I was told I couldn't go back on it until it had been adapted. But that is where they told me I should work. How confusing, feel very alone, like most people on here. a neighbour gave me one of her walking sticks to try and that seems to help a bit. I don't want to use crutches because I'm sure they will aggravate the neck thing. BUT, I'm going to Southampton on Thurs and will tell him about this lumbar thing, even so I think I shall be bounced between Southampton and Dorchester again. Surely this man will have some compassion and treat the whole of my spine.

A chiropractor told me that the discs either side of the discectomy will have to work harder to compensate for the damaged one, it just so happens those are the two disc bulges I saw on the MRI scan. Wish I had a chrystal ball.

Sorry you're in the wars too Claire, you're not alone. And again I say, it isn't just the back problem but everything else as well. I had signed off benefits and then got a bill for £400 from the housing association, my piggy bank is well and truly empty now so I just tore the damned letter up and chucked it. Save your cardboard boxes folks, I might be needing them.

it might be an idea to fill in a Disability Living Allowance form and take it along to appointments with consultants. supporting letters from physios and GPs can also help. DLA isn't means tested and so many of you are entitled to it, although are guaranteed a major battle to get it. it's so unfair that our crappy health service with its stupid organisational politics and unacceptable delays results in chronic health problems and financial worries for people who would otherwise be fit and healthy and working.

i really wanted to post a helpful reply on here about how to ease money worries, but it has turned into a bit of a rant...sorry!! maybe some of those lucky MPs could send some of their expenses to the people who would really benefit...!! xx

Hi Folks, Just a short post as i'm on a bit of a downer & dont want to moan. Some good news, I had a call yesterday offering me a cancellation with the rheumatologist for this Thursday. The over pleasant woman who rang me said it may be inconvenient as its an evening apt. What else do I have to do ............. ?
Tracey x

Hi All,

Well the big toe is doing ok but i had to take a few days off work and now they are going to give me a warning for my sickness this past 12 months.

Anyway think my mum is in the same boat as alot of you guys. she is 5 weeks post op and even though the leg pain is better she is still suffering. I have told her to do some walking and some stretches so i hope this will help. Once again the NHS came up top trumps and gave her no information about recovery.

Hope all you guys and girls fell better soon.

Olli

Is anyone else experiencing those manic sounding laughing fits? They seem to get worse when I read the posts on here....am I going insane????

xx

I had to re-read this a few times Olli to make sure I understood - I am speechless!! A warning for taking time off for illness including a major operation?!??! I would be furious too.

I am off to the Dr tomorrow to obtain 'proof' that I can be at work. My workplace is not convinced I am fit for work as I cannot sit down for 10 hours a day....

On a different note, does anyone use Lumbar rolls? I have bought a D shaped one but am not convinced of it's merit as yet, it seems to put me in the wrong position with too much curve in my spine. Does anyone use those ones that look like nets that you lie back into?

Yes you read it right. The fire service used to have there own HR department which seemed to understand the culture of the fire service and how everything worked. Now there is a HR department which is run by an outside body of people, They treat you as a number and do not care what they do and how it can effect your life. In November they stopped paying for my treatments saying there was no change in my condition, it goes to show what they know as i was recovering well and i went back to work a week later.

Well my wife is a dog trainer for guide dogs for the blind and she told me a word that she uses a bit, i like to call the members ofmy HR deparment this. "Copraphagic" look it up. its a good word.

Olli

Oh well, my friends mum is still in hospital. She has a herniated disc and also a bulging disc. She has been given 24 hours to consider whether she wants surgery. Her nerve block injection didnt work (another failed NRB!), and there you go....But she will be transferred for immediate surgery i think....no waiting which is good, as we all well know that delay causes more nerve damage.

I would love to reassure her, but given we have the same surgeon and i am full of adhesions, registered disabled and unable to work....i don't think i would be the best person to do this!!

Please hold her in your thoughts and prayers xxx

thanks olli...have looked it up and am proud to have learnt something new today. i aim to use my new word at work tomorrow.

subi...i struggled with lumbar rolls - physio recommended a rolled-up towel, especially for in the car, but it always felt like it was in the wrong place and, as you said, like my back was too arched. at work i now have a chair with a pump-up lumbar support and there was a very nice man who came and adjusted it all to fit me. i have found that really useful. not sure what the net-type ones are...haven't seen them. hope you get on ok at the docs tomorrow!

i am always so impressed with the knowledge of everyone on here. i think we should publish this forum in a book. any suggestions for a title??

take care all xx

Don't tempt us Jess22! Sending my best wishes to Ali's mum and Oli's mum. I'm mumless so my mumsy good wishes can go to other worthy causes.

So sorry others are now suffering work problems, as you know my battle continues with my employers, and HR. I am so disappointed that a 'caring' organisation can treat a member of staff so appallingly, and the fact that they have assumed I have zero intelligence just makes me fight harder. You've just got to keep fighting your corner folks.

Good wishes everyone

I've been flicking through the internet again and found that only 10-15% of all back pain has a genuine (or mechanical as they put it) cause. And it seems only 1% require surgery. In that case I have some sympathy with professionals dealing with back pain, but if only 1% result in surgery...surely thats a manageable figure? I still don't understand why there is such a long wait even when they know there's a problem. Okay, I'm bored.

I've just joined this discussion page, I was just looking to see if how I am feeling is common. I have suffered with my L5/S1 for yrs now and 6 yrs ago it was so bad I had 20wks off work and struggled with looking after my then 2 children and just coping full stop, the medical i.e doctor, chiro etc seemed to get my pain under some control to where I could carry on with everyday living to a degree they gave me the option of having a discectomy to which I decided against at that time, I continued to have good and bad time and continued down the road of painkillers, I am still in agreeance with my decision at that time.
I am now sat at home 1 day after having a discectomy, After having our latest addition to our family who is now 1yrs old my back started to really play up again the pain just becoming unbearable yet again, so I decided along with my neurosurgeon to go down the road of surgery.
I went in the night before and had surgery yest morning at 7.30, I was out of bed by 2 by my physio who talked me through gentle exercise and how to look after myself through my recovery, My other half keeps telling me off for walking around too much but I am finding this beta than just sitting about for when I am sitting about I keep getting numbness and severe pins n needles the sensation to which I do NOT like.
I know it is only early doors an I appear to have new symptons that I have been reasurred will with time and proper exercise pass, but I have positive feelings that I have made the right decision at the right time, but don't agree with My other half that sitting n complete resting is the best route, yes of course I need to rest but to me moving around is helping me recover and helps me feel better.
I didn't mean to do an essay...

Chiddy71,

I went walking 3 times a day and did alot of streching throughout the day as well. In the first few weeks i did about 3 ten minute walks and built this up to 3 25 minute walks with swimming and gym sessions to get my strength back.

If you just sit about you will get worse and ache, moving about also reduces the amount of scar tissue that can form from the op. Do the exercise may make your legs ache a bit but you need to get the nerves used to the movements so they can heal the correct way.

I am now 10 months post op and i still get a bit of leg ache now and again and my back aches after doing and lifting or if i have a hard day at work(fire fighter).

Stay Positive and i am sure you will pull through.

Olli

Hi chiddy71

Agree with Olli. A bit of movement is a good thing, even early on in your recovery. Build up your walking gradually.
Also, don't sit too long in a chair to start with. That is what really hurts!

Good luck

Thanks to both Suri and Fireolli for your remarks!!!
I have woke this morning after not a too uncomfortable a night feeling like a calm human being again to the huge relief of my other half and children, they appear to have been living with a snappy lunatic for some months now and were pleased at the person (obv been me) that made an appearance this morning. Obviously I am sore due to just having the operation and the strange pins and needles sensation in my leg and foot is taking some getting use to but the very fact that the severe pain that I suffered before my operation has gone is pure BLISS!!
I have just gone for a short walk and totally agree that this helps and gets you heeling alot better than sitting and resting too much.
Onwards and upwards.

Hi Everyone
Newbie here and 3 weeks in from a L3/L4 discectomy. Generally back pain has gone but get some small aches (yesterday did some walking in swimming pool and two widths breast stroke). My problem,and the main reason for the op, is a persistant pain in the left hip area. This is as painful as pre op but now i also have a pain on the outer side of the left knee and also a pain that runs down the outer side of the left shin. Is this normal after the op?? Have they bust my nerves around a little and they are repairing? I'd be very interested to hear from anyone else who's had the op and if the pain slowly subsides. Any questions please ask and i'll answer honestly as poss and am happy to advise anyone worried pre op...

Evo1972,

Just some advice my phsyio gave me. Try to do front crawl not breast stroke as it puts alot of pressure on your lower back when you try and keep your head out of the water.

Pain: it can take a while to settle down but if you are worried then i would see your GP or the consultant. It depends how long the nerve has been trapped and if there is any damage to it.

Hope this helps

Olli.

Hey all,

My friends mum has plumped for the surgery. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers x

Melza....I hope you aren't sticking pins into that little A.H shaped doll right now lol!!!

Hi Fireoli
Thanks for the reply.
Front crawl hurt too much to do as the up down motion of leg hurt the hip but the "frog type" swim was ok. The problem doesn't seem to be the back but is the pain from hip etc overriding this?
Physio another problem.......the hospital i had the op in was 50 miles from where i live. The NHS refered me private due to the period of time i was suffering with the hip pain (6 months) and back problems (19 years!). Within two weeks of seeing consultant i was on the table. The disc had prolapsed toward the spinal chord instead of to the side so he considered it urgent. Good job in hospital, op at 8:15, back in room at 11:00 and eating by 12:00. Small walk later that day, shower and walk next morning and consultant gave me ok to go home. Only problem with the distance thing is i never have had physio. Called hospital and they say no notes to see where i got refered to as inter county (and health trusts) so a bit messy! Great. So i got a sheet from physio dept on admission and doing those exercises and thought i'd give swimming a go. Consultant even said should be able to play golf again after 6 weeks. Still off sick for another 2 weeks till see consultant again.....do you think i should contact him before or stick it out and see if time is the best healer? Sorry to garble on but was just after speaking to some people who have been in the same situation....

Shoutbox
  1. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    ❤❣ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 🌹 Thursday,💝 Cindy, 💞💗 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment & service.. 💋💋Gaga, 💋medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💘Sisi,💥 slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality, always thrilled to see you.😘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Thursday, ♥ Michelle 👄👄 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 👌 💞 Thursday, ❣ Cici... 💋 💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  11. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💫💥💋 Thursday ❣ Ruby, 💞💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💋 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💋 Jessica, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞❤ Thursday, ♥ Yoyo, 👄👄 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ and 😉 Tammy 👌 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  22. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  30. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  35. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  38. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
Back