Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discectomy - After the Operation

Hi am feeling much better now have had some tea but am feeling sorry for myself i want to do something as i feel so irritated not sleeping well which i think is making me down anyway i will stop moaning thats all i feel like i do these days !! ahhh a bath would be heaven that is something i am missing, a bath usually helped my aches and pains ,when is it adviseable to have one they never really said .take care hope everyone is ok claire x x p.s well done on the playstation 3 purchase ali why not you deserve it !!!

Hi Claire,

I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Its hard enough for you as it is,without being ill as well.
It seems to differ from person to person in regards to bathing, i was allowed to bath 2 weeks post op. Ask your GP when you see her on thursday. If your wound has healed well, and you feel able to get in and out safely, she may well say yes.
I am sorry to hear that you are still not sleeping well, but it could be that your body is used to little sleep, as you haven't slept properly in a long while have you?
I was having trouble sleeping, and the GP gave me some sleeping tablets. They weren't heavy duty strong ones, but enough to help establish a decent sleeping pattern. Maybe they might help you in the short term, if you think it might help.
I never normally suggest things like this, as i know too well the perils of being reliant on medications, but it did help and i didn't get hooked on them. Its just a thought.

I hope that you can get some sleep tonight, and that tomorrow, you will be feeling a bit more chipper

P.S....You are welcome to grumble, moan and complain all you like on here, we all understand your situation as we have all been there and understand.....And i have done my fair share of moaning too,still do!!
Lots of love from Ali xxxx

P.PS...I am a big kid when it comes to video games! I am addicted to guitar hero, but i have to stand up for that one!! Roll on the PS3!!!

Hi Ali we are video game mad in this house too if the x-box isnt on its the wii.i have fibromyalgia which has kicked off due to the op one of the side effects of this condition is never going into a deep sleep so i always feel like ive been up all night at the best of times so just feel like im fighting a lost cause .kids have been really playing up this morning my eldest has been in a funny mood taking no notice of anything i have said so santa is flying right by this house on christmas eve !!!!! i think its a mixture of excitement and he does worry about me and sometimes shows it in a bad way .take care hope everyone is ok claire xx

Do you know what Claire, it sounds like an absolute carbon copy of how my daughter was while i was in and out of hospital and when i came home. There is only a year between our two.
It was like she had a new-found hearing problems! I was forever telling her off for the same thing over and over again....i felt like a flipping parrot!!....And got sick of the sound of my own voice!! I felt like telling myself to shut up!!
It was a reaction to everything though, as we both know.
It took a while to re-adjust, she thought i would have to go into hospital any given moment and she was just scared i guess.
Now though, she is settled as i have managed to steer clear of hospitals (apart from physio and my wound check) for a good few weeks now.
Behaviour-wise, I tried a star chart, with rewards, but it SO doesn't work with older kids! It was effective for all of one day!
So i tried something that they do at her school....its like a reward chart, but instead of boring stars, they have this little sticker thing that they move up the chart every time they behave. They have snakes and ladders type things, or suns that get brighter the more higher they go and its a bright golden one when they get to the top!
We made a tree, and it really works, my daughter took a while to get to the top, but she got to the top eventually and she got a new DVD. Obviously, i can't really take her to fun places just yet, so found little rewards worked too. I got her involved in making it too, i drew the tree and she decorated it however she wanted and made her little sticker.
I was exasperated and exhausted by her blatant disobedience, particularly after just having surgery, i could have well done without it, so had to take action!!!! Her behaviour is tons better, by no means perfect (what kid is!!), but is more manageable. I am a single mum, so when my friend eventually left me to fend for myself after about 10 days, it was hard work!!!

I am so sorry to hear you suffer from fibromyalgia as well, you poor thing.
My friend's daughter has recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, a few months ago. She has not long ago had a flare-up. She has not long turned 18, so sticks two fingers up at it because she would rather be hitting the town! Oh to be young and resilient again!!!
I relly hope that your flare up will be short lived, and that you start to feel better really soon, Lots of love Ali xxx

We have got a Wii too, its the only thing i will miss about being on sick leave, bumming around playing video games!!
(In between physio exercises of course!!)

Hi Ali its so hard some times i know my kids are well behaved compared to some but when he starts he is hard work and my youngest loves him to bits so if the eldest starts i've got double trouble he copies everything .my youngest has started climbing on to my settee and pulling all the baubles of the christmas tree knowing even how little he is i can't pick him up to get him down ,my mam has took him to the shops for a few hours so i can get some peace !!!! I might try your reward idea again as we have tried a few times and they sometimes work he is football mad at the minute and has put up alot of football posters (they are everywhere!!!)so everytime we have an incident ! i take down some of his posters down and he has to earn them back ,at the minute i've got more of them then he has !!!! He just seems to have this can't be bothered attitude which is doing my head in ,i think alot of it is routine aswell its all to pot at home and with it being the last week at school they are not doing alot and my sons like me take away my normal routine and i rebel !!!This fibromyalgia gets me down alot i havent been able to work (i was a nursery nurse)since 2002 ,so good luck to your daughters friend if she can manage to keep up with a normal life then she should go with it being in control of the awful thing is my best advice take care claire love claire x x

I know exactly what you mean!

I once tried the naughty toy box thing i saw on supernanny, where when the child is naughty, they take away a toy and put it in the box to be earned back for good behaviour. Absolutely didn't work, my daughter was too smart for that! She would go and do something naughty and come to me clutching one of her favourite toys and say 'shall i put this in the naughty box mummy?'....The thing was, she was only 4!!! Too clever for their own good sometimes!!!
As i said, i think star charts in theory are a good idea, but the majority of older kids find them boring.
It is hard though, especially when you can't do anything, as you say, you have your little one tearing around too.
I got so frustrated and angry with my daughter when she misbehaved in the initial recovery period, I felt really awful afterwards though. She and i just layed on the settee and hugged and cried, i was apologising for shouting and her, and she was apologising for being naughty!
I just had to keep telling her that mummy wasn't able to do much, and she had to be a good girl and help....she did, but as i said, i had to KEEP telling her!!
Its good that you have your mum to help, mums are wonderful aren't they!
I am just so sorry that you have all these issues with your back, particularly with the fibromyalgia. I really hope that the pain will settle down very soon, and you can start to get stronger.
Sending lots of hugs to you, from Ali xxx

Hi Claire,

How are you doing today? I hope things are better

Hope the rest of you out there are having as good a day as circumstances allow!

I have nerve pain down my leg again today
It was starting to settle, but i think i overdid it yesterday. I always do that! I think things are getting better so do a bit more, and then the pain comes back!!! D'OH!!!

You will have to try some of that 'guitar hero' therapy you've mentioned Ali.

Why Subi, what a wonderful idea!!!
I just might try that!!!

My PS3 came today, so i am like a kid in a sweet shop with all this video game fun!!!! Wooooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!!
The excitement has made me feel better about my stupid leg hurting too!!!

Hi everyone am fine today felt much better ,until i had my little one for an hour on my own and he did everything he shouldnt have done which made my back very sore but hopefully a rest might take away the pain, hope everyone's ok claire x x Ali hope the leg pain has settled x

Hi All,

I had my pre-assessment on Tueday, Ive lost 5 Kilo's!!! (in 3 months) Still no date for the op, although they said its definately early Jan! maybe I'll hear today.

Im paying for the long walk I had to do, now I've got pain behind my knees down to my heels in both legs (thats L5-S1, I think! I'm a L4L5 prolapse) so I may have another disk compromise! Super christmas present. I spoke to my Doc, she says its more likely just the effect of sudden exercise following long periods of inactivity, hope she's correct.

Im going to concentrate on my holiday now (apart from the flight) i wonder if auromorph mixes ok with red wine!?

Hope everyone is ok, Ali, how is your leg? not as bad as before the op I hope. Claire, can you walk any distance yet, you are only 1 week post op right?

Take it easy, Al

Hi Alistair hope you are feeling ok and get your op date soon , i had pain going down the backs of my legs and in to my feet also so i agree with your doc prob just a reaction to the exercise ,i live very close to my son 's school it can be walked to in about 2 mins and both today and yesterday i took him to school just walked as slow as a snail!! ,he has his christmas party today and is coming home to get changed so i will be doing a little more walking than i have been .I know i have done a little to much to soon and am suffering abit with pain in the back and wound but no sciatica ,I am amazed at how much i can do (even though i probably should'nt be doing it)and just need to remember to rest more ,i can't believe just this time last week the pain i was in and the results i have achieved from the op is outstanding take care x x P.S Ali how are you today claire x x

Hi all,
Glad to hear everyomes recovery is going fairly well. Alistair I had the pain you mention prior to my surgery whenever I walked a little too far. (altho unfortunately I didn't have the weight loss. I think i've put on a total of 1 stone since I first developed the problems Its a bit of a pain but it will soon come off i'm sure)
Well, I had my 1st physio yesterday & what a difference it makes when they are actually interested. Following my first surgery it was just do this, this & this. Okay now go home & keep it up. Whereas yesterday my assessment took an hour. We talked about my symptoms & he feels there may be other problems to deal with not just the post op pain. He thinks my sciatic nerve is tethered down somewhere & there may be problems with another disc. He says I have a long way to go. However, I left there feeling very positive!! The only thing that really gets me down at the moment is the pain I am still experiencing every time i cough or sneeze I could sit & cry. I have to brace myself ready as it feels as though my legs are about to give way.
Oh well, thats my whinge over. My pressies are wrapped & under the tree, most of the foods in & I have wine nicely chilled.
Ali, I have followed your lead. My children are wii. xbox 360 & playstation mad so I have joined in with guitar hero. I love it!!!!!!!!
Take care all
Tracey x

Hi everyone,

hope all is as well as can be with you all

I am not very well, have dropped the oramorph dose again as directed by the doctor and the withdrawals are more obvious as i am now on practically nothing now (2.5mls twice a day)....Have awfully fidgety legs and feeling a bit low.
That and i have the lurgy too, have almost lost my voice....what a load of rubbish!

I am really nervous too about going back to work as i have been off for so long, i am worried about coping when i go back, I am due back in 11 days.
That, and the fact i am still needing painkillers 4 times a day.

Not having a good day today

Sorry for moaning!!!!!!!!!! I am going now, to feel sorry for myself a bit more!!!

First of all take with you what you think will help. Heat pack a small pillow or anything that you use to feel more at home. The boot of my car is full of stuff i need to make the day better for me. I do not take pain killers any more if i can help it but when i first went back to work i was sore so you may find that you want to take a few more pills than you normal do, if i needed to i would take them to get you through the first few weeks.

I have a good bunch of lads on my watch at work and they help me out as much as i let them, i am a proud person and to be defeated by a bit of equipment makes me mad, saying that if you are finding it hard when you go back to work sometimes its better to swollow your pride and let people help.

Are you going back part time or right back to a full day??? I went back part time and built my hours up, i would do this if i were you so you can get used to just being at work and on your feet.

Anyway when you do go back i hope it all goes well, i am sure you will be fine. Your friends at work will take your mind of your back.

Olli.

P.S. I still get nerve and leg twitching,i think its all part of the recovery.

Hi Olli,

I work part time already and it has been agreed that i can come back a few hours at a time.
I will use the heat patches i think, i can keep those on.

My workmates are really brilliant too, they are really helpful and have been very supportive, it makes things a lot easier when you work with a good bunch of people doesn't it?

I think i will feel more positive when these withdrawals have worn off.
I am on the lowest dose now, the doc did say that when i get to this bit, that i will feel lousy.
Its been 2 days now, hopefully it won't be much longer. I had been really tempted to take my night dose early, but i was strong and had it at the right time! Thankfully i have sleeping tablets too, they are a great help.

I hope everyone is ok, i need to slope off to bed now....my daughter has broken up for the christmas holidays so really don't need these withdrawals nowwww....noooooo!!!!!!!!!

It is now 9:55pm, and i have decided i have had enough of moping....and had a couple of drinkies...stuff it!!!

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well Ali. It is amazing how many of us had the additional burden of some sort of lurgy after our ops. We don't need anything further on top of recovering from the op, do we??

I returned to work (pt time) this week. I thought it would be better to go back prior to Christmas as it might be easier to try and ease myself into it. I have been very strict with myself about leaving when my time is up, which is a complete contrast to my previous workaholic nature. Unfortunately I am now realising what a lot of damage I was doing to my back sitting at a chair for 12+ hours at work for days on end... Apparently constant sitting is one of the absolute worst things we can do for our backs. My job has me bound to the desk and the phone and it is hard for me to move around too much during the day. But now I try and stand up and move around for a bit, and even though it feels a bit strange doing some of the exercises in front of my colleagues, I am going to do whatever I can to prevent this happening again. Being back at work has also made me feel like I am returning to some sort of normality.

For you post-oppers, I definitely recommend finding a good physio to assist with recovery. It's good to see how much more movement you can get in a short time, with the right exercises.

Enjoy your weekends everyone. Hope there is a bit of pre Christmas cheer for you all.

Hi All,

Well i feel sore today but its all good as i rescued a dog from a house fire. Poor little thing was under the bed and very scared, I wont tell you what it did when i picked it up.

Oh yes one more thing, had a go on a massage cushion from boots. It was very good on the lower back and got rid of some tightness.

Keep well

Oliver

Hey all,

Well its day 4 of withdrawals and i think i can say (please no jinxing!) that i am over the worst of it.
I was bent over the toilet for most of yesterday morning and my legs have been permanently fidgeting. They seem more settled today, and i don't feel sicky or fuggy headed.
It was really hard, and i just felt dreadful. I was so tempted to up the oramorph dose again to get rid of the feelings, but i was strong and toughed it out!!!
Problem now is, i have spent the majority of the last 4 days in bed, and things have stiffened up again. Got to get moving again now that i can!!

How are all you guys doing?
Olli, well done for rescuing the dog! Poor little thing. And did you buy the massage cushion? I think i would like to try one of these.

Claire, how are you doing hunny? I hope things are better for you

Melza...How are things with your back now? Have you heard from Southampton in regards to your scan yet?

Tracey-1...How are you my sweet? Got that christmas tipple in your sights? lol!

Alistair...I think you are on holiday now, but i hope you&your missus have or are having a lovely time, and you get yourself some acupuncture!!

And everyone else out there.....I send my very best wishes to you all, and lets have a happy and relatively pain-free new year eh?

Hi everyone have had a bad few days just feeling a little down more than anything everything seems to be doing my head in .I think its because i'm doing to much and then feel like i've been hit my a bus ,i decided while my husband was out with the kids that i would tidy my eldest sons bedroom !!!! and sort out some clothes for the charity bag that needed putting out in the morning i have said i am fine but my god have i done to much and i know my husband means well and only cares about me etc but nagging he would win an oscar for the performance he put on when he found me in my sons room (what are you doing that for ,do you want to end up back in hospital etc)Sorry everyone have just read that back and i sound like a right horrible person i think its just the time of year it is and i normally like to be organised and i am hating the fact that i have to rely on everybody to do things for me .On a nicer note my friend came yesterday and brought a massive box inside was a basket full of chocolates ,bars ,boxes ,dipping pot and so on i have already had quite a bit from it but lost half a stone when i came out of hospital so i thought what the hell lets put it back on .

Ali i hope you are ok and are over the worst it must be awful for you feeling this way hopefully you will start to feel much better soon x

Subi really pleased that your return to work went ok and you are managing well x

Oli well done on the dog resucue x

hope eveyone else is feeling ok as well
take care claire x x

Shoutbox
  1. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  2. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  3. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  4. alram89:
    Mississauga
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  13. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  16. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  20. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Mia is very good👍Body slide🤪🤪🤪 and deep massage Jenny 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Spanish girl (Mia) and Asian girl (Sophie) in today
  31. Spagirl:
    Golden leaf spa .2229 Bostock in mississauga.4379992166.super clean .linda is very friendly,does a very relaxing treatment.coco is small cute sexy slime
  32. Spagirl:
    GOLDEN LEAF Wellness center .2229 Bostock in missisauga
  33. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MIMI is a young Asian lady with a medium build and nice services.
  34. GoldenFlower:
    MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Monica & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bobo 😍 A brand new Hong Kong girl making her debut at Annie Spa, Bobo is a young busty girl with natural 36C breasts and big round juicy nipples. Her slim waist and perfect firm ass will have you eating out of her palm and her kitty.
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 25 years old and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sweet GFE pretty Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  42. dave guhan:
    ❤️ ANNA MOON DREAMS ❤️ AKA ANGELA/EMILY ❤️ AVAIL TODAY ❤️ SUNRISE HEALTH ❤️ 10 EAST WILMOT UNIT 27 ❤️ (647) 325-8086 ❤️
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, A ROUND BUBBLE BUTT AND VERY SWEET 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. Theodore:
    Koi thode bahut number dedo re milf/bhabhi/girl ke bahut dino se bhuka hoon urgent need h pls help me out guys will help u all if possible pls pls share me in the inbox
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to t
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 22th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SENECA 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & 🆕 SENECA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
Back