What's new

Delta Health Centre

Shoutbox
  1. G Guest:
    Looking for free birthday massages in Kelowna? Mutual as well?
  2. G Guest:
    Los Angeles
  3. LauraEdmonton @ LauraEdmonton:
    i have an opening at 8pm, please to 587-402-7275:heart5:heart5:heart5
  4. G Guest:
    edmonton
  5. G Guest:
    Hi there
  6. G Guest:
    Prostate in nyc
  7. Baby Bella @ Baby Bella:
    Amazing good time massages ♥647-262-9889♥11-71 Speers Road, Oakville Ontario :heart3:heart3:heart3
  8. G Guest:
    Prostate
  9. Baby Bella @ Baby Bella:
    ♥647-262-9889 ♥good Time Massage ♥11-71 Speers Road, Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:heart2
  10. G Guest:
    Anyone in Vancouver
  11. G Guest:
    Hi
  12. G Guest:
    Katrina
  13. G Guest:
    Any massage exchange in Kelowna?
  14. G Guest:
    Yuki
  15. G Guest:
    Hulk
  16. G Guest:
    renee
  17. G Guest:
    Anyone know when Jenny off Avenue rd will be back ?
  18. G Guest:
    Greek
  19. G Guest:
    Tiny ballsack
  20. G Guest:
    SAN Francisco
  21. G Guest:
    Any korean downtown Toronto
  22. G Guest:
    Any korean downtown
  23. G Guest:
    Small Asian girl any reviews
  24. G Guest:
    Mavis at flirt finch?
  25. G Guest:
    Any agency girls at Hot Pink List offer bbfs?

Steely

Reaction score
Delta Health Centre has moved from their Finch location to a century old home at the southwest corner of Brimley and Sheppard. 4421 Sheppard Ave E. For those of you who once in awhile want a really good professional massage, you should check it out. They have Interac and do Insurance receipts. Sarah the owner is also now teaching massage to young students. She has Sasa, Vinissa, Ada and Annie. I saw them yesterday and they are all young and very beautiful. Sasa gave me a 1 hour massage that was perfection. Sarah tells me if you mention "Massage Planet" you will receive a $10 discount. You will definately need to make an appointment.

Steely

Reaction score
They charge standard RMT rates if you are using Insurance and less if you don't. I paid $110 including $20 tip and the session was well over an hour. I'll be expecting a cheque in the mail for $75 from my Insurance company.
You can always call them and ask 416 839 8789

Kinglee

Reaction score
They charge standard RMT rates if you are using Insurance and less if you don't. I paid $110 including $20 tip and the session was well over an hour. I'll be expecting a cheque in the mail for $75 from my Insurance company.
You can always call them and ask 416 839 8789
HE included?

Happyman

Reaction score
Don't think so. You are really exceptional lucky if you have HE. But the massage is excellent.

Steely

Reaction score
I don't ask and it's not the reason I go there. There are plenty of Rub places around that will give you a crappy massage and a HE. If you like young beautiful students, go for the eye candy and a professional massage

Dotanuki

Reviewer
Reaction score
I don't ask and it's not the reason I go there. There are plenty of Rub places around that will give you a crappy massage and a HE. If you like young beautiful students, go for the eye candy and a professional massage
Nothing wrong with a good massage and nothing else.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

henricas

Reaction score
Delta.jpg
Delta Spa & Wellness is a Legit place. true RMT.
Call (416) 839-8789 if you wish to set up an appointment open Mon - Sun 10:00 am to 10:00 pm

Sarah moved 'cause she is taking in a few students to train so they can earn their diplomas. I saw two (2) girls True low 20's (not MP 20's LOL)
She has a special, $45/h. Trying to get popular at the new location. (was $40 for the first week)

Higher price if you pay using your Insurance, but you can submit these receipts with confidence. This place is a Legit RMT
she used to have direct billing, but since she just moved maybe is not in place yet

Sarah has Excellent massage skills true RMT. can give you a hard massage without pain
Ada
is my second choice Also excellent

Don't bother to ask for extras, they don't have them.

Last edited:

hangul99

Reviewer
Reaction score
Is the massage draped? Even for a legit massage i find it more relaxing if it's undraped.

Which young eye candy do you recommend for a good massage? I prefer slow fluid movements rather than elbows and knees poking me in areas that dont need work.