Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deep Tissue Work in a Spa Environment? With Couples Massage?

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
I need some opinions...hopefully I posted in the appropriate topic section...

I work in a Day spa. Recently I had a discussion with a fellow therapist prior to a couples massage.

My two questions for all of you are this:

1) Is it appropriate to administer deep tissue massage to a client during a couple's massage when obviously increased communication will be necessary and could disturb the other half of the couple during their massage?

2) When performing deep tissue massage in a spa setting, do you perform only deep tissue spot treatment and then treat the rest of the body with swedish even when it is a full body deep tissue massage?

These questions came up for me during the situation illustrated below.

The therapist had asked me at the front desk when we were returning the Intake forms to the front desk whether i would be performing a deep tissue massage or Swedish. I answered Swedish since it was the first massage ever for the client I would be working on and I feel that it is most appropriate to introduce someone to massage with Swedish not DT. I didn't really question why she was asking me this.

We were about to enter the room to work and she let me know that one of the couple requested deep tissue work. Before I even jumped to whether deep work is appropriate to perform in a group setting where I feel talking should be kept to a minimum...I ran it by her that I was not sure how I would do this if it was ever requested of me since I could not administer a full body deep tissue sequence in just an hour...it would take me an hour and a half. I can only get through the back and upper body or back and legs when performing deep tissue.

We both went to seperate restrooms and when we were about to go in the other therpist than informs me that when deep tissue is performed in a spa setting it should just be the back basically that is deep tissue work and then the rest of the body is worked with Swedish....She let me know that her teachers and mentor at the spa where she worked prior to this told her this because a full body deep tissue would just be too intense and too painful...she said it like it was law, until I challenged her and explained to her what my work is like and that it doesn't cause clients intense pain.

My deep tissue work is myofascialesque and is more about working deeply after the tissue is sufficiently warmed and stretched...anyway...

needless to say this conversation ended abruptly - I let her know that this was an important distinction and that I think we should discuss it further together as well as with the other therapist....

It left me quite off balance when we started working though because of the way it was presented to me with no respect for my work or inquiry.

I just would like some feedback from others especially those who have worked in a spa setting. Seems to me that not administering a full body deep tissue when someone has paid for one may leave a client feeling they did not receive the service they requested.

I call what I do Deep Swedish. I've developed a flowing style that stops and pauses for deep tissue work as indicated by the body I'm working with. I start my massage with myofascial work on the back, then apply oil or lotion and begin my flow. At times, I wipe the client down to increase traction. I'm not afraid to put my clients in sidelying position or use bolsters as appropriate.

Just yesterday, I was doing couples massage where I did deep tissue work on the male and my friend worked strictly swedish on the female. I did need to communicate more with my client, but I accomplished this by speaking softly in his ear away from his partner.

It never crossed my mind that it was inappropriate. The therapist I was working with looked a little surprised when I pulled out a thai style move, but I just smiled at him and went on. The clients did not know what the other was receiving, and I believe that they would believe they received treatment appropriate for their body.

Maybe I'm naive; maybe I'm confident. I'm listening to my clients and applying the skills that I know work for me and them.

Best of luck with your experience.

Thanks for the reply Randy.

Although my post probably sounds like I am a stick in the mud in actuality while my sequences tend to be similiar in where I start and stop many times I will mix modalities while I work.

That is why I like working at the spa where I work...there is flexibility and we are allowed to do what we love best and to really listen to each body that is on our table. There are no set sequences written in stone.

I think in actuality what I am dealing with is boundary issues with this other therapist. There is something going on here.

I work with another therapist with couples and have absolutely no issues ever come up. But for whatever reason when I work with this other one it always seems like my chain is being yanked...and I think it is completely subconscious on the other therpist's side. She doesn't intend this...

I do find it hard working in a room with another session going on next to me. I guess time will make this easier.

My intention with my post is to just figure out what other people do in the spa environment in regards to a full body deep tissue since I this is the first spa where I have worked and I have just finished my first year.

Thanks again.

I also do a form of deep swedish. Most people don't even know what they're asking for when they request "deep tissue." What most people want is deep pressure with flowing strokes, as Randy has described.

Usually I will ask people what they want. Are they hurting somewhere? Did they come mainly for relaxation or pain relief? That can change my approach drastically. People coming for relaxation (the majority) I will do deep swedish. People coming for pain relief I will then ask "So, do you still want full body? Or would you prefer I just focus on that area, and then do other parts if there is some time left?"

Most people, even those coming for pain relief, STILL WANT FULL BODY. This kinda bothers me because then I can't do the really thorough job I'd like to on their pain area, but I do what I can. I usually will gloss over the rest of the body with some brief but deep swedish strokes, after working the majority of the time on their problem area, using a combo of actual deep tissue and deep swedish for that.

When doing couples I also communicate freely with my client about the session. I consider that kind of talk to be essential and usually they are so relaxed that it's not going to bother the other person. However, with the spa style deep tissue I find I don't need to communicate with my client that much -- I just ask about pressure once or twice and sometimes ask if I've found "the spot" or if the pain in the area has gone away yet. I think the other person receiving massage in the room should find this kind of talk comforting in a way, knowing that their partner is being taken care of. If they didn't want to be disturbed AT ALL they should get massages in separate rooms. And some couples do choose this for that exact reason.

She let me know that her teachers and mentor at the spa where she worked prior to this told her this because a full body deep tissue would just be too intense and too painful

Just let this go as much as you can. It's an annoying statement and she sounds like she is being condescending to you. Obviously, she is lacking in some important information about deep tissue, and massage in general. Maybe you can ask the receptionist to schedule you couples massages with the therapist you are comfortable with until you become more at ease with couples massage in general?

I too find it easier to work with some therapists than with others in couples massage.

Thanks Shiva!

Just trying to feel my way.

I have quite a few repeat clients at this point so I must be doing something right. I educate the clients in regards to the differences between the swedish I do and the deep tissue work I do before we work and that seems to help them decide what they want if they are fairly new to massage.

I do offer Swedish with any pressure requested. Then if they want a slower more deliberate work with concentrations on the origins and insertions of muscles then I apply my deep tissue.

The issue comes in mostly when it is a matter of time needed for the sessions. My deep tissue work is so much slower.

Anyway, it is comforting to hear how you work Shiva.

I guess I really have a problem when I am dictated to by someone when I really make an effort to stay open to the world and appreciate other's work. If she owned the spa or was my manager it would be one thing. If she honestly was concerned for the clients or for me it would be another...but I am perceptive and this comment was felt as a powerplay and it is not the first.

That is what I am feeling as one of my biggest challenges with the work is the fact when I walk into that spa I go into 'open' mode and I become energetically more open. I am not even completely conscious of it until a boundary is crossed and realize how deeply it affects me where as if I were in another environment it wouldn't.

I have to work on that.

Thanks again for the input and sharing of your experiences. :)

I don't like doing therapeutic/DT/neuromuscular during a couples massage. Due to the fact that we need more communication with the DT client. Also, with couples the massage flows better when both are on t he same page : e.g. turning people over at the same time etc.
I did a couples massage from hell a few years ago. The other therapist decided to show off her knowledge of NMT on the wife which completely ruined the massage for the husband and myself. "OK, what is the pressure? How about now? Is it referring? How about now? Let's turn you on the side. I will apply some pressure and gradually increase it and you will tell me if it's referring". It went on like that for the entire hour.
Now I have the following disclaimer on my web site and brochures:

All our Couples Massages are designed to promote relaxation and well-being of both guests. If you have a muscular condition that requires extra attention and communication with your therapist, we will not be able to fully address it during a Couples massage. We encourage you to book an individual session.

Thanks Anastasia for the input...that is exactly why I thought it was not a good idea. Luckily when the therapist in the room with me decided to perform deep tissue there was fairly minimal checking in - but then I thought- that isn't good for the client because deep work does require regular checking in.

I finally had a day near Valentines Day when I spent the entire day working with five couples with the same therapist I referred to in my first post...by the end of the day I felt better working with her. I realized where I have been uptight and needed to ease up.

I have to say I still find it very distracting to work with four people in the room. It doesn't help that the spa I work in really did not plan properly and the couples room is way too small.

Anyway, I do appreciate the input. Thanks!

crystal_compass said:
Luckily when the therapist in the room with me decided to perform deep tissue there was fairly minimal checking in - but then I thought- that isn't good for the client because deep work does require regular checking in.

I am a deep tissue therapist, and I must say that I don't require need to do that much "checking in". I let my clients know what type of work and "how" I will perform it, I ask about 2 times during an hour how they are doing, pay close attention to their "body" reacts -- and that's plenty of verbal checking in for most folks. On the rare occasion I have someone that I need to verbally check more frequently with.

I have performed quite some "couples massages" where there was one deep tissue and one swedish session. I've been on the giving side of both types. It's never been a problem and I don't see that there is any reason for it to be a problem. I've done this in 4 star hotels and in a day spa/health club setting.

However, if you are uncomfortable with it, then there's not too much you can do for that, I don't guess. I think it is going to depend on your perspective and prior experiences and possibly even your instructional background.

Just my opinion. Take it for what it's worth. :)

Thanks for your perspective pueppi. I am going to try to not close down to it because couples massage is very popular at the moment and a great way for those you have not received massage to feel more comfortable experiencing it for the first time.

I think it has a lot to do with who you are working with. I am relatively new to it and have only worked with two practitioners. I typically find it much more fun working with one of the therapists over the other...so what that tells me is that this is a dynamic with the other practitioner.

I find too that the clients body will react as I am working and sometimes it tells me more than the client verbalizes so I definitely get that. I do see how deep tissue work could be handled respecting the other client's quiet on the other table.

As well, the fact that this room was not well thought out and is small has a lot of bearing on the feelings I have while I am working in it.

I do appreciate you posting your perspective and it reminds me to not become closed down because of this one experience I have had recently. That the work can be even more powerful with all that energy in one room and to not look at it negatively.

Thanks! ;)

crystal_compass said:
...couples massage is... a great way for those you have not received massage to feel more comfortable experiencing it for the first time.
I have to tell you, I have never been a big fan of couples massage, but this comment is an interesting point that I never really thought of before.

Thanks back!! :)

pueppi,
Actually at the spa where I work we do quite a bit of couples massage.
And yes it definitely takes some of the fear out of it for the partner who has not had massage before. Usually at some point in the massage one client will look over to the other table, catch their spouse's eye and say, "Honey, this was a really good idea you had." (With a really goofy grin on their face.)
We have one couples treatment room currently and are considering finishing off a second room which is about the same size because it is currently unused space and we have some weekends that are so busy we could really use 2 couples massage rooms.
I don't have a problem really with doing deep tissue and a swedish in the same room for the most part. But it is easiest if the 2 MTs try to coordinate their massage. Working on the same area at the same time.
What was hard for me was trying to do a hot stone massage while a 1.5 hr deep tissue was going on for the husband on the next table! For me 2 entirely different services was very distracting.
I love it when my 1st time massage client falls asleep on the table... but hate it when their spouse gives them a hard time for snoring.

I love it when the "experienced" client looks over at his/her spouse with that knowing look and see's the spouse off in lala land, thoroughly enjoying their first massage, then closes their eyes with satisfaction, knowing the "couples massage" was a success.

I don't have a problem doing two entirely different things/sequences from the other therapist...but it does help me if I am somewhat familiar with the other therapist and their sequence so I can feel confident that they are also on time.

shivashiva said:
...but it does help me if I am somewhat familiar with the other therapist and their sequence so I can feel confident that they are also on time.
Ahh, good point about time. When I am doing a "double", I always look at the clock and tell the other therapist (or agree with them) as to what time we will end the massage. Most of the time I have to take the lead on this.

At 10 mins. until the time is up, I look up, catch their eye and make a ten sign with one hand, flashing five fingers twice.

At 5 mins. until, I do the same thing and flash five fingers once.

I keep a general eye on the other therapist and try to syncronize with them my stopping time, as I have found that many therapists don't have the ability to do that. Who knows why? Maybe it's not important to them?

Just another random thought.

My two cohorts and I are really good about time. That hasn't been a problem for us luckily. I really think my issue is an energetic issue in regards to one of the therapists. I like her but there is just some weird energetic thing for me.

I think I am projecting - she tends to like to be "in charge" and she is very set in her ways about how things need to be and it reminds me of someone in my childhood...I have to LET IT GO ;0)

And I have thoroughly enjoyed that dynamic between couples, too, when the one who has never experienced massage loves it and they other enjoys watching them enjoy it...

Your posts are helping to reframe couples massage and maybe someday I will earnestly enjoy it.

So I have come full circle. Last week I had a couples massage with the cohort that I enjoy working with.

The client I was working with wanted a deep tissue massage and had specific pain patterns in his body. So I explained the nature of the deep tissue work I practice, explained that in a couples environment I would not be able to check in with him as much regarding pressure so that it would be his responsibility to tell me whether more or less pressure would be necessary, and we proceeded.

It went really well. He said he benefited from the work.

So I learned my lessons. ;) I need to stop taking everything so darn seriously, be flexible, and qualify the client's needs and stay in clear communication...

crystal_compass said:
So I explained the nature of the deep tissue work I practice, explained that in a couples environment I would not be able to check in with him as much regarding pressure so that it would be his responsibility to tell me whether more or less pressure would be necessary, and we proceeded.
Why do you feel that you can't check in with the client "as much" just because it's a couple's massage?
Yes, I read all the posts, I just would like you to consider the question and think about the first answer that comes to you. ;)

crystal_compass said:
My intention with my post is to just figure out what other people do in the spa environment in regards to a full body deep tissue since I this is the first spa where I have worked and I have just finished my first year.
In a spa environment, or anywhere else, I do full body deep tissue when the client schedules or asks for full body deep tissue. If it's an hour, I ask what areas they want focused on most, as 60 minutes isn't enough time to do complete deep tissue to the entire body in addition to reflexology, head and face massage.

Hi IntuitiveH.

I feel like I can't check in as much because I feel even whispering to the client I am working with will disrupt the flow of the other session occuring beside me.

The room that we work in is quite small and so there is not a lot of buffer between each client table - like not even enough room for two therapists to be working at the same time.

I was trained to really stay quiet while working except checking in with deep tissue...maybe I am taking it to an extreme.

I am quite comfortable with working with deep tissue - in fact, I am quite adept an qualifying clients for deep tissue even after they have been scheduled for an hour Swedish. I find out that in fact what they really need and want is deep tissue once we go through the intake.

My original question was really whether it is appropriate to work deep tissue in a couples environment and if so, how does a therapist keep in close contact with the client verbally without interupting the session taking place right next to them. But I am now getting the hang of it and whispering beside the face cradle is effective. :)

Like you Intuitive, I let people know from the onset that my deep tissue is slow, deliberate work and in an hour we can either do highly focused work but may only cover specific areas (like back and upper body) not the whole body.

That has seemed to work well for me. Thanks for your input and questions.

crystal_compass said:
Hi IntuitiveH.

I feel like I can't check in as much because I feel even whispering to the client I am working with will disrupt the flow of the other session occuring beside me.

The room that we work in is quite small and so there is not a lot of buffer between each client table - like not even enough room for two therapists to be working at the same time.

I was trained to really stay quiet while working except checking in with deep tissue...maybe I am taking it to an extreme.

Like you Intuitive, I let people know from the onset that my deep tissue is slow, deliberate work and in an hour we can either do highly focused work but only work those areas where they need it the most (like back and upper body).

That has seemed to work well.

Well, I think a lot of people may view it as you do.

However, here's how I look at it...Couples often schedule a couple massage so they can both get what they need, together.

Me? I feel it's unfair to not give my client who scheduled for what s/he needs and is looking for (deep tissue) just because what s/he needs may require me speaking on occasion, and her/him breathing loudly, grunting and offering feedback.

Nothing flows better than a happy client, and if my client is getting what s/he needs and their partner is as well, everyone is happy!

Physically maneuvering through a couple's massage is tight quarters is no fun. I've been there (won't go there again). I feel for you as far as the physical space is concerned!

Well have come full circle...I worked with a client for an hour and a half today in a couples massage and worked with deep tissue and it was fine.

I worked with the therapist that I feel so much more comfortable with and all is well.

So it is a relief to feel more comfortable in the environment.

On another note while I feel I have come further in my understanding of the other therapist that I don't feel so comfortable working with - last week while working in another couple's session I was helping the client I was working with get comfortable on the table...I was helping bolster her because she was pregnant and before I was even finished the other therpist while having already started working with her client hands on looks over and ask's the client on my table if she is comfortable with the position of her head...I hadn't gotten there yet...argh! :shock:

So it just illustrates for me that while I know this therapist's intentions may be in the right place she does not practice clear boundaries in the case of me and my work.

I think this could be at the forefront of my discomfort working with her in a couple's scenario.

Onward and Upward...

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 20th , S͓̽A͓̽T͓̽U͓̽R͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 CYNDI 🌹 🆕 TINA 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 🆕 CYNDI 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Cdeep:
    Navi mumbai
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Fri day:New white ana 💋💋 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jenny😘 - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  15. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  16. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    🎉𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤!🎉Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  23. Mario525:
    waxing
  24. Mario525:
    waxing
  25. Mario525:
    waxing
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 19th , F͓̽R͓̽I͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  43. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
Back