Shoutbox
  1. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica and Helen are waiting for you! ☎4164938898
  2. Jenny2000tina:
    6475813479 -Vietnamese student can speak Hindi-punjabi
  3. Jenny2000tina:
    6475813479-young new student and hot 19
  4. romeotoronto:
    Have you tried waterfall spa yet? It is a clam relaxing place and has some good talent.
  5. bathorst:
    Anybody try Vietnamese Cici at Red Rose Spa Invergorden?
  6. red rose spa:
    20 year old Indian student PEARL at 2588 Birchmount today
  7. A__SPA:
    Linda, pretty Chinese great therapy, Lili, Japanese good treatment and excellent service...
  8. Superior_Health:
    Lola and Mimi here today... until 8:00pm...
  9. L_H_Health:
    Sophie here now for relaxing time...
  10. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    New chinese slim petite is available at your service today and also pretty chinese Lily.
  11. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💦👄Good Good Massage 💦💋☎437-881-3200☎💋💦:p:heart2:p
  12. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage with Laura. Low traffict facility. 587-982-6052 :heart6:heart6:heart6
  13. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Sofia, with a cute baby face; Angel and E Melon on duty ☎4168008026
  14. lemon_tree:
    Curvy, friendly Cindy here today...
  15. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌺🌺 ANGEL🌺🌺Asian Massage🌺🌺Queensway Etobicoke🌺🌺$40 for 30mins🌺🌺ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌺🌺Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌺🌺9am-9pm Every Day!🌺🌺773A The Queensway, Toronto🌺🌺647-351-5058
  16. Superior_Health:
    New attendant today, Anna, come and try.....
  17. Ebonydream:
    TYRA @ ARISTOCRATS SPA 🍑🍫 6476912414
  18. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💦❤Good Osteopathic Massage 💦‼☎437-881-3200 💦👄Please Text was at 9pm 💦:heart2:heart3:heart2
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    We have (from Taiwan) Kelly and Yumi waiting for you! ☎4164938898
  20. A__SPA:
    Saturday, Japanese girl Lili, fantastic treatment, Linda, Chinese, good treatment, soft finish...
  21. Therotten1:
    Where in markam to go for massage and backdoor play?
  22. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    Blonde Korean girl Crystal and two good to be tru Tammy...
  23. oceanaspa_brampton:
    Brampton Ultimate Massage Indian girls :heart3 Caucasians :heart5 and Caribbean book now or walk in 416-230-0199:heart4
  24. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30//60 min :car FREE PARKING/ 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto / :skatesOPEN 7 days :rolf
  25. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Massage 💦❤☎437-881-3200💦💋Please Text Before at 9pm :heart2:heart4:heart3

pri

Reviewer
Reaction score
@pri

it ain't over, till it's really over. She's got a hot bod, pouty lips for that perfect BJ, a wholesome looking body with the right curves and flesh at the right places. Just ideal for a lazy good fuck multiple times over. But, I won't call her names or a bitch, coz someone media said it, or I got to know on whatsapp or any other source, till I see it for myself. and she ain't a Rasna bar girl, where we get reports from fellow mongers as well.
haha.....yeah upto you who u wanna stereotype or not.
idk but in my schooldays i had watched her 1st reality show something teen diva, n i hated frm tht point idk how she survived all these yrs. in bollywood, as acc. to my limited knowledge she don't have d temperament or hard working attitude (Disclaimer : being a common man wid no connect to casting industry, i just believe what media sources puts forwards)

trojan75

Reaction score
@pri

it ain't over, till it's really over. She's got a hot bod, pouty lips for that perfect BJ, a wholesome looking body with the right curves and flesh at the right places. Just ideal for a lazy good fuck multiple times over. But, I won't call her names or a bitch, coz someone media said it, or I got to know on whatsapp or any other source, till I see it for myself. and she ain't a Rasna bar girl, where we get reports from fellow mongers as well.
Someone has killed himself and you are talking about his girlfriend's pouty lips being good for a blowjob wow.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

themonger

Reviewer
Reaction score
Lack of basic human sensibilities is being blamed on lust.

@trojan75

You know me? NO
I know you? NO
Have we met? NO

and I have seen this forum explode when one monger has taken a dig at another, without reading the entire context. So let's not even go there. This is the dark net and one is entitled to opinions and so are you, which you have expressed and am fine with it.
Coming to the part of "human sensibilities"; as @pri pointed out, this is for lust, libido, sex etc. and many more will be found if you scroll back some 1551 pages.

You may be a saint, or pretend to be one, I may be a saint in professional and personal life (you cannot find that out), but not here and not in the bars I visit.

Cheers!

Shaukeen

Reviewer
Reaction score
@trojan75

You know me? NO
I know you? NO
Have we met? NO

and I have seen this forum explode when one monger has taken a dig at another, without reading the entire context. So let's not even go there. This is the dark net and one is entitled to opinions and so are you, which you have expressed and am fine with it.
Coming to the part of "human sensibilities"; as @pri pointed out, this is for lust, libido, sex etc. and many more will be found if you scroll back some 1551 pages.

You may be a saint, or pretend to be one, I may be a saint in professional and personal life (you cannot find that out), but not here and not in the bars I visit.

Cheers!
You write so well. I am becoming a Bhakt. Why don't you start a Monger's Blog? Or should it be Mongerer's instead? My English is not so good.

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

trojan75

Reaction score
@trojan75

You know me? NO
I know you? NO
Have we met? NO

Cheers!
Is my opinion out of context. It might be against the popular machismo being displayed but definitely not out of context.

Dumbaad17

Reviewer
Reaction score

Ilnmdb1980

Reviewer
Reaction score
Last edited:

Shraavan

Reviewer
Reaction score
Question for all Patriotic Mongers
Nepal is acting up and showing eyes to India. They are siding with the Chinese dragon. How do we mongers resoond to this grave provocation? :)
1) Go and ass-fuck a Nepali prostitute?
2) Boycott Nepali prostitutes
3) Ass fuck Nepali prostitutes and run away without paying them

orient longman

Reviewer
Reaction score
Is my opinion out of context. It might be against the popular machismo being displayed but definitely not out of context.
Your opinion is just as valid as every other member's opinion. All of us are distinct individuals here. Every one of us has different sensibilities.... in fact our sensibilities probably "conveniently" adapt to our prevailing surroundings. We all put on a different facade depending on what type of company/situation we are in. How we express ourselves here has no bearing on how we behave in a more "civilized" setting in front of our families, colleagues, friends etc.

This is a mongering forum. We all are on here using "fake" UserNames that provide us a degree of anonymity and freedom to express ourselves without the fear of being judged... or at least that is the expectation. To each his own.... whatever floats their boat.

If memory serves me right, you started mongering around the same time I did (mid 90's), which means you have probably seen it all in the world of mongers/mongering. Nothing should surprise you at this point in life.

BTW, every time I see your username, I inadvertently recall the "Saki Saki" bar girl story which will never lose it's relevance. That is one great story which I use to remind myself how fickle these "paid" (P2P) relationships are.

Cheers!

pri

Reviewer
Reaction score
Your opinion is just as valid as every other member's opinion. All of us are distinct individuals here. Every one of us has different sensibilities.... in fact our sensibilities probably "conveniently" adapt to our prevailing surroundings. We all put on a different facade depending on what type of company/situation we are in. How we express ourselves here has no bearing on how we behave in a more "civilized" setting in front of our families, colleagues, friends etc.

This is a mongering forum. We all are on here using "fake" UserNames that provide us a degree of anonymity and freedom to express ourselves without the fear of being judged... or at least that is the expectation. To each his own.... whatever floats their boat.

If memory serves me right, you started mongering around the same time I did (mid 90's), which means you have probably seen it all in the world of mongers/mongering. Nothing should surprise you at this point in life.

BTW, every time I see your username, I inadvertently recall the "Saki Saki" bar girl story which will never lose it's relevance. That is one great story which I use to remind myself how fickle these "paid" (P2P) relationships are.

Cheers!
Ol what's the story?

trojan75

Reaction score

Cheers!
LoL that was one jolting experience for me and really glad my experience is of use to you. I get that we are using anonymity to express ourselves but i think that we are stretching it too far and we are losing out on the authenticity . I started my mongering around 2004 and i have had the most crazy memories in dance bars and hopefully lots more to create. Cheers

solomonk41

Reviewer
Reaction score
I heard that the Mayur girls call customer in there home or any place.

Lock down business.

I fuck one new mouse of Mayur. Jo bar me bhari nakhara karti thi.

Regular wali ko mat chodo.

Jo nakhra karti thi unko chodo.

Abhi time hai apna.

Pura sut ke sath vasul karo.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shahiste72

Reviewer
Reaction score
I heard that the Mayur girls call customer in there home or any place.

Lock down business.

I fuck one new mouse of Mayur. Jo bar me bhari nakhara karti thi.

Regular wali ko mat chodo.

Jo nakhra karti thi unko chodo.

Abhi time hai apna.

Pura sut ke sath vasul karo.

Choddo ya chodo?

:D

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score
Choddo ya chodo?

I guess he meant chodo चोदो and NOT chhodo छोड़ो.

So he means to fuck the attitude wali girls in this pool of opportunities (with all kinds of precautions) as they never come to us when everything is fine. Why to fuck regular girls now when they are ready all the historical and times to come.

This is all he meant to say i guess

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score
Choddo ya chodo?

So he means to fuck the attitude wali girls in this pool of opportunities (with all kinds of precautions) as they never come to us when everything is fine. Why to fuck regular girls now when they are ready all the historical and times to come.

solomonk41

Reviewer
Reaction score

Yes, thoko ...... .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M dance bars in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 5
N dance bars in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 1
P Dance Bars nearby Dahisar India Massage Reviews 22
U Captain pathetic madarchod hai India Massage Reviews 599
Jackytr Sobo dance bars India Massage Reviews 0
C Dance Bars in South Mumbai India Massage Reviews 10
S kolkata dance bars India Massage Reviews 12
R ONLY BENGALURU DANCE BAR EXPERIENCES India Massage Reviews 1
C Kalyan Dombivli Dance bar, lodges, SP, Everything India Massage Reviews 3
A dance bar status ? India Massage Reviews 453
M Bars of Mumbai India Massage Reviews 3
U Mumbai Orchestra Bars India Massage Reviews 51
VFMonger Delhi (NCR) | Whatsapp, Indies, SPs, Aunties, Threesome, MPs, Party, Clubs, Bars, Street Scenes India Massage Reviews 2747
Y FRESH MODELS AVALIABLE (THANE & NAVI MUMBAI India Massage Reviews 21
R navi mumbai alloted India Massage Reviews 16
R Navi Mumbai lodge items India Massage Reviews 190
L INDEPENDENT GIRLS IN NAVI MUMBAI India Massage Reviews 128
U Dr. Amol Akhade Madarchod hai India Massage Reviews 2721
Aamir.navi.mum Independent Girls Navi Mumbai Only India Massage Reviews 186
H Clubs pickup joints in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 12
C Mumbai shemales India Massage Reviews 657
S North eastern / Nepali girls of Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai India Massage Reviews 53
J Spa in Navi Mumbai India Massage Reviews 3544