What's new
Massage Spa
New open Dahlia Spa

dance bars in navi mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30/60 min :car FREE PARKING / 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto / :skates OPEN 7 DAYS
  2. Superior_Health:
    Lola and Mimi available today...
  3. A__SPA:
    Lisa and Linda today, both do good treatment...
  4. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋👄💦Good Good Massage ❤💦💋☎437-881-3200 💋💦💦Please Text Before at 9pm 💦❤:heart2:heart3:heart2:p
  5. golden__lotus:
    Yomiko and Mimi here today...
  6. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 CANDY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸647-351-5058
  7. L_H_Health:
    Sophie here to refresh your tired body today...
  8. Mia and Friends:
    Young slender girls Yiko and Baby are here in Guelph with me. (437) 333-4760
  9. oceanaspa_brampton:
    Come for massage with our sexy indian girls Ayana, Chloe :heart3 Caucasian Chanel :heart6 Carribean Kiara:thong book now oceanaspa.booksy.com or text 416-230-0199 :heart5 Brampton, ON COME AND TRY US :)
  10. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💦❤Good Good Massage ❤💦☎ 437-881-3200💦❤👄Please Text Before at 9pm 💦👄💦👄:heart2:heart3:heart2
  11. pinoyben:
    Anyone know who's working today at Aqua Health Centre?
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    Milf Mary and Two good to be true Tammy today...
  13. Lex luther:
    I want Amanda to rub me all over @ LuLuVilla
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Young girl Amanda (from Caribbean) and sweet girl Apple (from Taiwan) work today ☎4164938898
  15. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Jessica and Angel are on duty today ☎4168008026
  16. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30/60 min :car FREE PARKING / 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/ :skates OPEN 7 DAYS
  17. Silver Star Spa:
    2190 McNicoll Unit: 117 M1V 0B3 (416) 292-3088. New girl Anna. RMT quality massage.
  18. Silver Star Spa:
    silver star
  19. Silver Star Spa:
    new girl Anna is working at Silverstar today. Customers love her RMT quality massage.
  20. Superior_Health:
    Sasa here for therapy treatment today...
  21. lemon_tree:
    Petite attendant, Lisa here today...
  22. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 NEW GIRL! CICI🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  23. nanchyka:
  24. shanekhan:
    Need your advice on best value for money under $200 near finch and kennedy area +- 5 km - which is your fav spot
  25. The59:
    Any suggestion for horny massage in Montreal / Laval ?

Ilnmdb1980

Reviewer
Reaction score
Yes, I still remember on my first visit by mistake I went there, ambience is pretty good & sitting beside is allowed but very few chicks so I went to inner room of first floor.
1st floor had 3x girls,milfs than gf...but the girls whom I sat were bit reserved as there were few chicks standing & giggling watching me grope their melons.

In my subsequent visits I have always gone to gf...tipped the steward and asked him to fetch a chick who will allow to grope,fondle.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk
I never knew grooping is allowed in rasna ground floor, always in assumption that it is allowed in first floor last room.

Shraavan

Reviewer
Reaction score
Bad news fellow mongers.
Heard from a Shivsena functionary that the bars under their protection will start very slowly and cautiously since opposition parties are watching these bars very closely. He says that their detractors have an entire team, social media scripts, blog posts, image banks ready. All they need is one successful sting operation for relevant evidences.
The moment they get it, the entire moral brigade will power a social media explosion and will take it viral at a national level. Once the rising figures in Maharashtra get equated with these images, it will create a morally depraved image of the MVA and it will become very difficult to keep the ladies bar business running.
😣😪😥😓😢

Raj-piyasa

Reviewer
Reaction score
Hey guys NL CH might get started from Tuesday in order to makeup the loss due to corona this idiots are increasing the rates i am expecting to hear base rate at NL from 3k or 3.5k excluding rum service.

So guys my request don't pay better control Jhonny.

When their is no salary hike so much Job loss den why should we pay the bills of these pimps & gals.

Better we should unite so I am sharing this info in every forum.

Kindly guys co-operate.

Same thing will happen in Spa tooo.
Many spa have removed 1k counter and for 45min its 1500 to 2k starting.

Plz plzz Guys don't pay what they ask.

See when we can stay alive by not indulging in these things for 3months than in coming months too we can stay alive and also our collective efforts will help CONTROL INFLATION.

Nav1983

Reviewer
Reaction score
Bad news fellow mongers.
Heard from a Shivsena functionary that the bars under their protection will start very slowly and cautiously since opposition parties are watching these bars very closely. He says that their detractors have an entire team, social media scripts, blog posts, image banks ready. All they need is one successful sting operation for relevant evidences.
The moment they get it, the entire moral brigade will power a social media explosion and will take it viral at a national level. Once the rising figures in Maharashtra get equated with these images, it will create a morally depraved image of the MVA and it will become very difficult to keep the ladies bar business running.
Bhai, is this true then we mongers will loss entartainment and this beautiful forum thread to read here nice FR's

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Sunsun

Reviewer
Reaction score
Dear Friends,
As per the current pandemic situation, it is tough to stay home even if we have lots of work to do from home.
I hope you all are aware of the news regarding Patanjali; they declared that the medicine had been discovered for COVID-19 treatment. If it is true, then I think the colourful night's will comes very soon, and we can go hunting again.
I am just waiting for that day when we all will roaming outside without any fear.
If you ask me to my personal opinion, then I will say mid of July the bar will open normally.
You can share your views and feelings, what you feel from your sources about the bar scenarios.
Fingered crossed!!!

shahiste72

Reviewer
Reaction score
Dear Friends,
As per the current pandemic situation, it is tough to stay home even if we have lots of work to do from home.
I hope you all are aware of the news regarding Patanjali; they declared that the medicine had been discovered for COVID-19 treatment. If it is true, then I think the colourful night's will comes very soon, and we can go hunting again.
I am just waiting for that day when we all will roaming outside without any fear.
If you ask me to my personal opinion, then I will say mid of July the bar will open normally.
You can share your views and feelings, what you feel from your sources about the bar scenarios.
Fingered crossed!!!
Patanjali's claim is not verified by WHO. Various Ayurvedic medicines help improve immunity. That does not mean it cures Covid19. It is generally believed that proper anecdote will be available by October at the earliest.
We have to individually take care of our health by use of Mask and maintaining personal hygiene.
SMS
Sanitisation
Mask
Social distancing

The social distancing part is the killer for mongers.

themonger

Reviewer
Reaction score
Dear Friends,
Fingered crossed!!!
Patanjali has already been dis-credited, as the medicine is only for immunity and not for Covid.

Shraavan

Reviewer
Reaction score
Bhai, is this true then we mongers will loss entartainment and this beautiful forum thread to read here nice FR's

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
We wkll just have to find a way of keeping this stuff secret
Dear Friends,
Fingered crossed!!!
There is no proven medicine against Covid 19. All are kind of premature claims. So don't let your guard down.

orient longman

Reviewer
Reaction score
for themonger n @orient longman , who taught hot girls are NT bitches :
Since when did one hot girl become equal to ALL hot girls @pri ?
Of course some hot girls are bitches, no one is denying that. But to imply that ALL hot girls are bitches is quite a stretch.
BTW as far as Rhea is concerned... bitch or no bitch, I would still hit that
😜

pri

Reviewer
Reaction score
Since when did one hot girl become equal to ALL hot girls @pri ?
Of course some hot girls are bitches, no one is denying that. But to imply that ALL hot girls are bitches is quite a stretch.
BTW as far as Rhea is concerned... bitch or no bitch, I would still hit that
😜
Agreed. I m just stereotyping. Since actual discussion started wid me calling rhea bitchy so thought it relevant ( also i have nothing better to do rufht now, so tume passing)
Still as per my exp. probability of meeting bitchy hot girl >> probability of meeting actual sweet hot girl (outliers will always be there).
Yes u r right about hit her. fucking a bitchy hot girl will give insane satisfaction (however, i was talking abt. getting emotionally involved which rajput did)

Last edited:

Mahesh97

Reaction score
Bha
Dear Friends,
Fingered crossed!!!
Bhai baba ramdev is a very shrewd businessman. He is making money even in this recession pandemic by marketing immunity medicine as cure for pandemic.

Lustking69

Reviewer
Reaction score
Bad news fellow mongers.
Moral brigade is our biggest enemy...morality is a subjective term.
Same dance we find sexy...they may term as vulgar.
Problem ladkiyon ke kapdon main nai...dekhnewali ki nazar main hain
& honestly no political party gives a fuck
about morality...bars are cash cows for
Police also...I don't think much will change
after lockdown.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

themonger

Reviewer
Reaction score
Bha

Bhai baba ramdev is a very shrewd businessman. He is making money even in this recession pandemic by marketing immunity medicine as cure for pandemic.
he's got crores of free PR with a simple announcement, a packshot that ha gone viral on whatsapp only (no physical found in stores yet), and can sell his other products. and if the product never hits the market, he has a ready excuse that regulators never approved it (and they won't as he has submitted documents for immunity and not corona med).

Some marketing, guess can't be taught in MBA schools. This is a classic ambush to prop us sales, without spending any money.

themonger

Reviewer
Reaction score
for themonger n @orient longman , who taught hot girls are NT bitches :
@pri

it ain't over, till it's really over. She's got a hot bod, pouty lips for that perfect BJ, a wholesome looking body with the right curves and flesh at the right places. Just ideal for a lazy good fuck multiple times over. But, I won't call her names or a bitch, coz someone media said it, or I got to know on whatsapp or any other source, till I see it for myself. and she ain't a Rasna bar girl, where we get reports from fellow mongers as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M dance bars in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 5
N dance bars in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 1
P Dance Bars nearby Dahisar India Massage Reviews 22
U Captain pathetic madarchod hai India Massage Reviews 599
Jackytr Sobo dance bars India Massage Reviews 0
C Dance Bars in South Mumbai India Massage Reviews 10
S kolkata dance bars India Massage Reviews 12
R ONLY BENGALURU DANCE BAR EXPERIENCES India Massage Reviews 1
C Kalyan Dombivli Dance bar, lodges, SP, Everything India Massage Reviews 3
A dance bar status ? India Massage Reviews 453
M Bars of Mumbai India Massage Reviews 3
U Mumbai Orchestra Bars India Massage Reviews 51
VFMonger Delhi (NCR) | Whatsapp, Indies, SPs, Aunties, Threesome, MPs, Party, Clubs, Bars, Street Scenes India Massage Reviews 2749
Y FRESH MODELS AVALIABLE (THANE & NAVI MUMBAI India Massage Reviews 21
R navi mumbai alloted India Massage Reviews 16
R Navi Mumbai lodge items India Massage Reviews 190
L INDEPENDENT GIRLS IN NAVI MUMBAI India Massage Reviews 128
U Dr. Amol Akhade Madarchod hai India Massage Reviews 2722
Aamir.navi.mum Independent Girls Navi Mumbai Only India Massage Reviews 188
H Clubs pickup joints in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 12
C Mumbai shemales India Massage Reviews 657
S North eastern / Nepali girls of Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai India Massage Reviews 53
J Spa in Navi Mumbai India Massage Reviews 3548