What's new
Massage Spa
New open Dahlia Spa

dance bars in navi mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. Superior_Health:
    Lola and Mimi available today...
  2. A__SPA:
    Lisa and Linda today, both do good treatment...
  3. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋👄💦Good Good Massage ❤💦💋☎437-881-3200 💋💦💦Please Text Before at 9pm 💦❤:heart2:heart3:heart2:p
  4. golden__lotus:
    Yomiko and Mimi here today...
  5. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 CANDY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸647-351-5058
  6. L_H_Health:
    Sophie here to refresh your tired body today...
  7. Mia and Friends:
    Young slender girls Yiko and Baby are here in Guelph with me. (437) 333-4760
  8. oceanaspa_brampton:
    Come for massage with our sexy indian girls Ayana, Chloe :heart3 Caucasian Chanel :heart6 Carribean Kiara:thong book now oceanaspa.booksy.com or text 416-230-0199 :heart5 Brampton, ON COME AND TRY US :)
  9. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💦❤Good Good Massage ❤💦☎ 437-881-3200💦❤👄Please Text Before at 9pm 💦👄💦👄:heart2:heart3:heart2
  10. pinoyben:
    Anyone know who's working today at Aqua Health Centre?
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    Milf Mary and Two good to be true Tammy today...
  12. Lex luther:
    I want Amanda to rub me all over @ LuLuVilla
  13. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Young girl Amanda (from Caribbean) and sweet girl Apple (from Taiwan) work today ☎4164938898
  14. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Jessica and Angel are on duty today ☎4168008026
  15. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30/60 min :car FREE PARKING / 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/ :skates OPEN 7 DAYS
  16. Silver Star Spa:
    2190 McNicoll Unit: 117 M1V 0B3 (416) 292-3088. New girl Anna. RMT quality massage.
  17. Silver Star Spa:
    silver star
  18. Silver Star Spa:
    new girl Anna is working at Silverstar today. Customers love her RMT quality massage.
  19. Superior_Health:
    Sasa here for therapy treatment today...
  20. lemon_tree:
    Petite attendant, Lisa here today...
  21. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 NEW GIRL! CICI🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  22. nanchyka:
  23. shanekhan:
    Need your advice on best value for money under $200 near finch and kennedy area +- 5 km - which is your fav spot
  24. The59:
    Any suggestion for horny massage in Montreal / Laval ?
  25. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30/60 :car FREE PARKING/ 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto:skatesOPEN 7 DAYS

Basu1970

Reviewer
Reaction score
legend wise .

Is there a new form of entertainment going on ? Tag the adjectives that are antonyms to reality? !!

My early days of mongering activities are epitome of bakraness, not that it has changed even now but I don't mind !!

As you all have pointed out, nothing beats the SB/ DB/ OB setup and I would rather be a bakra in this environment than a lion in virtual world !!

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

themonger

Reviewer
Reaction score
Don't know how much is it true but got to know that bars would open up in mid July. Spoke to one of the owners where I was regular but this time with a lot of changes. One of them would be cabin type arrangements which they have already started to work on ... especially in SB section ... also pick up for sometime would be on hold ... thirdly 90% of the girls are in native and they would start getting calls from July onwards to be back in business. Fingers crossed.

Would surely look forward to have awesome time once it opens up. Vaccine mile ya na mile but without this tonic Waise bhi zindagi jhand hai. Aaj kal to corona bhi 7 din ho gaya hai 14 din se.
I had mentioned this when the lockdown had started, cabin types are going to make a comeback - like Mayur on its terrace had wooden cubicles, and so did many others. The only problem is that once the girl is with you, you are forced to spend time with her and she will leave only after payment. Also, being an enclosure, you can't eye the other gems you wanna ogle. Like currently you can be sitting with one and at the same time touch another when she is passing or make eye contact at least. While the SBs will get away with cubicles and OBs will also manage, I wonder DBs like Ramesh, Rasna, Deepika, Queens, Amit, Baywatch - it will be interesting to see what they do.

However, with haftas being paid on time, they probably won't have to do anything and life will move on.
Can't wait to trace a line on a backless choli or the exposed navel with winking eye-contacts. or flirting with one and looking for next target.

As for opening, till the night curfew is not relaxed, they are not going to open as deadline is to be home by 9pm, which would mean at least 8pm departure from bars and there is limited OLA/ Uber/ auto etc., unless bars start at 4pm, but then again how man times you can drink at 4pm!

orient longman

Reviewer
Reaction score
My early days of mongering activities are epitome of bakraness, not that it has changed even now but I don't mind !!
👆That quote above is why you are a legend, good Sir!!! 👆

As you all have pointed out, nothing beats the SB/ DB/ OB setup and I would rather be a bakra in this environment than a lion in virtual world !!
👆And this quote exemplifies your wisdom.👆

Shraavan

Reviewer
Reaction score
I am tempted to read this book, but problem with kindle is "every book we read it goes to our Amazon order history". Amazon is family kind of account, so there is risk if someone would check my order history
Ah, I know that one. The perennial struggle of the closet mongerer to hide his dark side from his loved ones :) We are like the were-wolves who fear that they will harm the ones they love. Here are a few tips from a fellow were-wolf.

On Laptop / Desktop :
I had the same problem. I solved it by installing another browser i.e. Firefox. I deleted the shortcut from the desktop so that no one else finds it easily.
So now my family uses the default browsers available upfront i.e. IE and Chrome where the shared account is auto-logged-in.

My mongering accounts are all on Firefox or Tor browser. Here I also make it a point to log out of the Amazon or any mongering account once my job is done.

On Mobile / Tablet
Here I have a Secure Folder. I keep all my mongering Apps inside the Secure Folder. The default visibility is OFF for this folder. Whenever the need arises, I switch it ON , use it amd then OFF again. Here I use a different account and email id to keep everything discreet.

I am sure most of you follow these already. But feel free to suggest other tips to help other werewolves.

Lustking69

Reviewer
Reaction score
Guess the bars...let's see who gets maximum correct answers.
Hint : 8 pics...all different bars View attachment 114021 View attachment 114022 View attachment 114023 View attachment 114024 View attachment 114025 View attachment 114026 View attachment 114027 View attachment 114028

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk
*Scoreboard*

Maddy_85 - 4.5/8 (0.5 as two guesses for 1 pic)

OL,MM,Pri - 3/8

Ilnmdb1980 - 2/8

Basuda,Mark - 1/8

*Correct answers*

1. Kishor
2. Kapil - Kinara
3. Sneha
4. Rajmahal
5. Sumit
6. Rasna
7. Heaven 6
8. Mayur

pri

Reviewer
Reaction score
*Scoreboard*

OL,MM,Pri - 3/8

Ilnmdb1980 - 2/8

Basuda,Mark - 1/8

*Correct answers*

1. Kishor
2. Kapil - Kinara
3. Sneha
4. Rajmahal
5. Sumit
6. Rasna
7. Heaven 6
8. Mayur

To be counted in leagues of legends like ol n mm is an honour.

Toughman1

Reaction score
yea bro., i don't know the story that's why i wrote "just hope ke she is nt d reason". why i put bitchy i think is due to my hate towards this "so called feminism" wen woman wants equality but is not ready to work for it. for ex. i m sure everyone has met a hot girl abandoning the big queue to get favour frm person standing in front. or evryone knws a bitch in college who got placed just becaz she ws hot. people esp. men have put hot woman on pedestal n these good looking woman take things fr granted. you can see similar situation in OB bitches who consider themselves as models.
Another reason i called her "bitchy" is i am influenced by book of weininger called "sex and character" it is really interesting to see his arguments forex. why most of scientists/prophets etc. are men. you may call me a misogynistic but env. around me had made me emotionally hate these hot gals aka bitches!!.
Bhai aapka aashram kidhar hi?

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

orient longman

Reviewer
Reaction score
*Correct answers*
6. Rasna
i was curious about Rasna's ground floor. I have had some good times in the inner room located at the back of the 1st floor of Rasna. I assumed the ground floor was a regular gents bar, so never ventured in there. From your picture of Rasna @Lustking69 , the ground floor looks pretty good. Were the girls allowed to sit with customers for a more intimate experience (read - fondling groping) in the ground floor area?

Basu1970

Reviewer
Reaction score
*Scoreboard*

Basuda,Mark - 1/8
@Mark Dsouza Bhai , looks like we should start looking at our surroundings as well !!

This score is worse than my maths courses but better than physics subjects !!

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

themonger

Reviewer
Reaction score
i was curious about Rasna's ground floor. I have had some good times in the inner room located at the back of the 1st floor of Rasna. I assumed the ground floor was a regular gents bar, so never ventured in there. From your picture of Rasna @Lustking69 , the ground floor looks pretty good. Were the girls allowed to sit with customers for a more intimate experience (read - fondling groping) in the ground floor area?
@orient longman the ground floor of Rasna is always an ideal place, never too crowded, as most mongers including ppl like you perceived it as a gents bar. So a few visits (in the past), have been just the girl and me...in one corner and another couple in another corner...good fun...but not like Ramesh in the night and flip around between the ground and 1st floor and the waiters exasperated (yeh aaya chutiya) who expects his drinks to follow him but it did!!

themonger

Reviewer
Reaction score
Lets see who has the guts to go in first . :fly
@Shraavan I will...am mighty proud to say that Ganraj and Amit Palace, I was the first customer. I even saw them being renovated. We need to see in what avtaar they open up. Till now it's all been speculations and chats with our black coats, of this and this, but as i said earlier, if night curfew of 9pm is not relaxed, these bars ain't opening.

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score
*Scoreboard*

OL,MM,Pri - 3/8

Ilnmdb1980 - 2/8

Basuda,Mark - 1/8

*Correct answers*

1. Kishor
2. Kapil - Kinara
3. Sneha
4. Rajmahal
5. Sumit
6. Rasna
7. Heaven 6
8. Mayur

Abhi girls ke cleavage ka test ho jaye. Hide face. Lets see whos real monger to indentify girl name correctly

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score
Ah, I know that one. The perennial struggle of the closet mongerer to hide his dark side from his loved ones :) We are like the were-wolves who fear that they will harm the ones they love. Here are a few tips from a fellow were-wolf.

On Laptop / Desktop :
I had the same problem. I solved it by installing another browser i.e. Firefox. I deleted the shortcut from the desktop so that no one else finds it easily.
So now my family uses the default browsers available upfront i.e. IE and Chrome where the shared account is auto-logged-in.

My mongering accounts are all on Firefox or Tor browser. Here I also make it a point to log out of the Amazon or any mongering account once my job is done.

On Mobile / Tablet
Here I have a Secure Folder. I keep all my mongering Apps inside the Secure Folder. The default visibility is OFF for this folder. Whenever the need arises, I switch it ON , use it amd then OFF again. Here I use a different account and email id to keep everything discreet.

I am sure most of you follow these already. But feel free to suggest other tips to help other werewolves.
I keep it very simple. My mobile has pin and no one knows it. For laptop i have separate id and everything is on desktop so no one can see. Once a month i uninstall taptalk, archive girl whatsapp chats, delete call logs etc, even delete girls number after saving list in vcf file. And show some movie cartoon or news to wife kids and leave mobile with them and leave for to talk with someone outside or washroom etc. I know by that much time mobile is scanned but its safe for me. I dont keep anything on tabs as both tabs are used mostly with kids. If i do rarely i used incognito mode. And on laptop i have created userid for kids and wife without password. So i dont take much risk in complications and hurting self but keep it simple and safe for me.

rawsome001

Reviewer
Reaction score
I keep it very simple. My mobile has pin and no one knows it. For laptop i have separate id and everything is on desktop so no one can see. Once a month i uninstall taptalk, archive girl whatsapp chats, delete call logs etc, even delete girls number after saving list in vcf file. And show some movie cartoon or news to wife kids and leave mobile with them and leave for to talk with someone outside or washroom etc. I know by that much time mobile is scanned but its safe for me. I dont keep anything on tabs as both tabs are used mostly with kids. If i do rarely i used incognito mode. And on laptop i have created userid for kids and wife without password. So i dont take much risk in complications and hurting self but keep it simple and safe for me.

I follow a simple rule, my mobile is private if someone wants to explore it that means they are encroaching on my individual right to privacy and freedom, applies to everyone!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Nav1983

Reviewer
Reaction score
After 1st july expect good news. Bars in NM will make a slow start.

Just a wishful prediction from a fellow monger :D
Good to hear this news bhai to we all mongers after 3 months but we hope for corona safety will follow by bar management between girls and mongers.
Thanks for info and keep posted!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Mark Dsouza

Reviewer
Reaction score
Bar will not be interested much in Corona Safety..more the guest..more revenue.

They pay hafta so LE too wont be so strict..it will come down to each monger..

And being a monger I can't be dependent on someone else for my safety.

We need to access the situation..girls have all traveled to village...they all back mostly post rains..During rains historically business is low.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Lustking69

Reviewer
Reaction score
Yes, I still remember on my first visit by mistake I went there, ambience is pretty good & sitting beside is allowed but very few chicks so I went to inner room of first floor.
1st floor had 3x girls,milfs than gf...but the girls whom I sat were bit reserved as there were few chicks standing & giggling watching me grope their melons.

In my subsequent visits I have always gone to gf...tipped the steward and asked him to fetch a chick who will allow to grope,fondle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M dance bars in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 5
N dance bars in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 1
P Dance Bars nearby Dahisar India Massage Reviews 22
U Captain pathetic madarchod hai India Massage Reviews 599
Jackytr Sobo dance bars India Massage Reviews 0
C Dance Bars in South Mumbai India Massage Reviews 10
S kolkata dance bars India Massage Reviews 12
R ONLY BENGALURU DANCE BAR EXPERIENCES India Massage Reviews 1
C Kalyan Dombivli Dance bar, lodges, SP, Everything India Massage Reviews 3
A dance bar status ? India Massage Reviews 453
M Bars of Mumbai India Massage Reviews 3
U Mumbai Orchestra Bars India Massage Reviews 51
VFMonger Delhi (NCR) | Whatsapp, Indies, SPs, Aunties, Threesome, MPs, Party, Clubs, Bars, Street Scenes India Massage Reviews 2749
Y FRESH MODELS AVALIABLE (THANE & NAVI MUMBAI India Massage Reviews 21
R navi mumbai alloted India Massage Reviews 16
R Navi Mumbai lodge items India Massage Reviews 190
L INDEPENDENT GIRLS IN NAVI MUMBAI India Massage Reviews 128
U Dr. Amol Akhade Madarchod hai India Massage Reviews 2722
Aamir.navi.mum Independent Girls Navi Mumbai Only India Massage Reviews 188
H Clubs pickup joints in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 12
C Mumbai shemales India Massage Reviews 657
S North eastern / Nepali girls of Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai India Massage Reviews 53
J Spa in Navi Mumbai India Massage Reviews 3548