What's new

Condoms smell ๐Ÿคฎ

Shoutbox
  1. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  2. Sulexa Agency:
    Saturday April 10th we have THREE young beautiful girls working: TEXT โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Ž to book your appointment: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅCheer ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅSami๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅRiver (NEW KOREAN GIRL) ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Available from 10amโ€”6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Žto book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฏ - Clean, discrete location in Markham๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ฏ -Shower๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ also available ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
  3. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  4. Sulexa Agency:
    Friday April 9th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Ž to book your appointment: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅFarah ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅFaye ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Available from 9amโ€”6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Žto book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฏ - Clean, discrete location in Markham๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ฏ -Shower๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ also available ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
  5. as12:
    ?
  6. as12:
    safe independent service in noida.. can anyone share details /
  7. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 8th we have THREE young beautiful girls working: TEXT โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Ž to book your appointment: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅCheer ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅSami๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅRiver (NEW KOREAN GIRL) ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Available from 10amโ€”6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Žto book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฏ - Clean, discrete location in Markham๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ฏ -Shower๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ also available ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
  8. Oshawa Mimi - Independent Asian Massage:
    Hot New Asian Girl Open Minded No Rush โ˜Ž 647.709.7568 โ˜Ž In Oshawa Mimi 100% REAL PICS 100 % REAL PICS 100% Mimi HIGHLY ADDICTIVE pleasing and nurturing Asian mix girl with all natural 36DD โœจ ๎Œฎ BEAUTIFUL Face โœจ ๎Œฎ AMAZING Skills โœจ ๎Œฎ Sweet & Open Minded โœจ ๎Œฎ Friendly No Rush Service Smooth Skin, Peachy Clean ๎„ฟ, Tasty Scent โœจ ๎ŒฎAlways Discreet & Sensual โœจ ๎ŒฎNever In A Rush ๎˜ Full body relaxation massage with all services!!! Located at an upscale private suite close to Simcoe and Taunton i
  9. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 7th we have THREE young beautiful girls working: TEXT โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Ž to book your appointment: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅCheer ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅMika ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅFaye ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Available from 10amโ€”6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Žto book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฏ - Clean, discrete location in Markham๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ฏ -Shower๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ also available ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
  10. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. We have GRAND OPENING SPECIAL. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians ๐ŸŒธ 437-335-3995 ๐ŸŒธ
  11. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  12. Oshawa Mimi - Independent Asian Massage:
    Hot New Asian Girl Open Minded No Rush โ˜Ž 647.709.7568 โ˜Ž In Oshawa Mimi 100% REAL PICS 100 % REAL PICS 100% Mimi HIGHLY ADDICTIVE pleasing and nurturing Asian mix girl with all natural 36DD โœจ ๎Œฎ BEAUTIFUL Face โœจ ๎Œฎ AMAZING Skills โœจ ๎Œฎ Sweet & Open Minded โœจ ๎Œฎ Friendly No Rush Service Smooth Skin, Peachy Clean ๎„ฟ, Tasty Scent โœจ ๎ŒฎAlways Discreet & Sensual โœจ ๎ŒฎNever In A Rush ๎˜ Full body relaxation massage with all services!!! Located at an upscale private suite close to Simcoe and Taunton i
  13. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 6th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Ž to book your appointment: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅFARAH๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅSAMI๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Available from 9amโ€”7pm Please TEXT ONLY @ โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Žto book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฏ - Clean, discrete location in Markham๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ฏ -Shower๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ also available ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
  14. pady:
    any new FR on Rupali 0417
  15. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  16. Punjabi_Tamil Ladies:
    :arrow Hiring !! Whatsapp or Text me 647-491-9019 with your name pls. :heart1
  17. Punjabi_Tamil Ladies:
    :D We are accepting by appointments only ***Text or Whatsapp for pictures *** 647-491-9019:heart5
  18. kenwong649:
    After the spas close down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  19. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 5th we have a young beautiful Asian girl MIKA working: TEXT โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Ž to book your appointment: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅMIKA๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏ REAL PICTURES๐Ÿ’ฏ Available from 10amโ€”6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Žto book your appointment with one of this beautiful girl. No calls! - Open minded GFE services๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฏ - Clean, discrete location in Markham๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ฏ -Shower๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ also available ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
  20. Richard-h:
    QQ is the worst is very True! I'm new here but have been to almost all SPAs in GTA, visited QQ once and will never go back, all SPAs with over 3 girls have a skilled receptionist to greet the visitors and arrange, but at QQ rude attenndants interact directly with custommers when they come in and you must only book them or leave! fuck this place and its cheap owner who doesn't want to pay to a receptionist.
  21. steviej1:
    Any spa girls working from home?
  22. steviej1:
    Any
  23. Sulexa Agency:
    Sunday April 4th we have a young beautiful Asian girl FAYE working: TEXT โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Ž to book your appointment: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅFaye ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Available from 9amโ€”6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ โ˜Ž647-620-4499โ˜Žto book your appointment with one of this beautiful girl. No calls! - Open minded GFE services๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฏ - Clean, discrete location in Markham๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ฏ -Shower๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ also available ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
  24. kenwong649:
    After the spas close down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  25. New fucker:
    indies

luvnewpussy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Looking for some feedback here
Over the years I have noticed I cant finish doing cfs. So most of the time its bbbj finish

I have found that the condoms provided by most spa are trojan brand and are latex .
The smell of the condom actually turns me off, and makes me harder to finish . Not sure it's the latex smell or the rubber not sure if anyone else Experiences this

I am going to try bring my own any recommendations on which condom brand works good for you.

Or can you recommend a brand with less rubber smell ?

Vagman

Reaction score
Over the years I have noticed I cant finish doing cfs. So most of the time its bbbj finish

I have found that the condoms provided by most spa are trojan brand and are latex .
The smell of the condom actually turns me off, and makes me harder to finish . Not sure it's the latex smell or the rubber not sure if anyone else Experiences this

I am going to try bring my own any recommendations on which condom brand works good for you.

There are some girls who are so skilled, you will never notice the cover going on.

Gulag107

Reaction score
For some the smells of latex and the taste of lube maybe standard and in their absence an unusual experience.

tom_smith

Reaction score

Raw is best