Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coco @ Prosper on Main: I suppose things could always go worse

MZ. KRAZY

Reaction score
On a spur-of-the-moment impulse on Sunday night, I ring the bell at Prosper on Main. Went there about 10 times before—it's a place I fondly remember for high-mileage babes.

Coco opens, a 30-something lady in a red outfit and heavy make-up. She's friendly enough, but chunky-looking. There's also something asymmetric about the placement of her eyes. Not her, I'm thinking.

"Who else is working tonight?" I ask. Coco informs me there're only two girls, herself and Angela.

I ask to see Angela—but dimly recall the recent lukewarm review of her: http://www.eforum.xxx.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=117083&highlight=Prosper Moreover, though Angela is slim and potentially cute, she shows me a depressingly morose face; perhaps she saw way too much traffic this weekend, compared to Coco? That would explain why it was Coco who welcomed me, with bubbly enthusiasm.

I'm on the verge of walking. But then, being a hopeless softie, I feel a sudden twinge of pity for Coco. She's possibly the least attractive SP I've ever seen. "Don't be so superficial!" I chide myself.

If Prosper hires this kind of homely chick, I'm thinking, it's probably because she's a firebrand who makes up in service what she lacks in looks. Highly-sexed fatties can have an exceptionally nice bounce.

And, in a perverse sense, her appearance even holds a certain fascination for me: shagging an ugly duckling, for a change, appeals to me as a special challenge to prove my sexual prowess to myself. And after all, I'm pretty charged up.

In a fit of near-insanity (or so it seems in retrospect), I decide to go with chunky Coco. She beams an enthusiastic "Yes" back when I ask, "Are you going to treat me nicely?" I'm also impressed by how readily she returns my 10 bucks in change when I hand her $.6 (the 45-min all-inclusive at Prosper is $.5).

When she comes into the room after my shower, we briefly hug. She tells me she's from Sichuan, has been in Canada for 3 years, and at Prosper for 3 months. Her English is so broken it seems easier for us to converse in Chinese.

Ominously, when I ask her to hop on the massage table for a cuddle, she first goes over to the wash basin and brings back a wad of Kleenex. "What are those for?" I ask but receive no answer.

We attempt a brief awkward cuddle before I take off her panties. On my request she hesitantly removes the rest of her clothes, to reveal a bulging midriff. I suspect by almost any pooner's standards, Coco stark-naked is not a pretty sight.

The best course of action, I figure, is to wake Tantalizer with my practiced hand while I get her to masturbate. She happily starts doing so, in a somewhat unusual way, not by rubbing her clit, but rather by pulling the labia of her shaven kitty open and shut with both hands. Fine with me—whatever method works for her.

But when I reach for that tantalizingly gaping hole, she immediately pushes my hand away: absolutely no touching the kitty, it turns out. I'd guess that also means no DATY. Not that I lust for DATY in Coco's case.

She allows me, however, to rub her starfish briefly with a finger. I ask, as I always do with SPs now, if she ever lets herself get fucked in the ass. Her quick reply clarifies that issue: "No. Never."

When Tantalizer is at full mast, I get Coco to roll on the condom—which she does, in a rough way, with her hands rather than her mouth. Next, when I try to place Tantalizer at her kitty's entrance, she insists on guiding me inside with her own hand. Immediately after, she carefully wipes the hand off with a Kleenex.

In MISH Coco won't let me lift her legs to achieve deeper penetration, because, she claims, it makes her legs hurt. And I'm perplexed when, barely two or three minutes after I start plowing her, she says, "You cum in my puzzy?" This couldn't be an absurdly premature attempt at rushing me?? Getting my investment's worth out of Coco, I realize, might be a tougher challenge than I thought.

Ignoring her comment I pull out, to change positions. I notice the outside of the condom feels greasy—she must have lubed up her pussy. I ask her to climb on top. Again, she insists on guiding Tantalizer inside and, again, wipes her hand on the Kleenex.

Then she just sits on me and lazily rocks back and forth. When I lift her into position for ACG, she chooses a bad angle and moves without energy. I cup her bum with my hands in an attempt to steer her, but there's resistance that makes her feel heavy, heavy. To make matters worse, there's nothing tight about her kitty; I can hardly feel it.

Tantalizer is perilously close to losing interest and wilting rapidly. I ask Coco to switch back to MISH. She does so, but not before jumping off the table to fetch more Kleenex.

By the time she lies in front of me again, with open legs, Tantalizer is in need of resuscitation. I succeed in getting him back to life. Putting on a new condom, I get her to insert Tantalizer again—after which, needless to say, she wipes her hand with Kleenex.

Feeling just a touch of anger now I launch into vigorous pounding. "You cum my puzzy soon, yes?" Coco pipes up yet again.

"Look," I say, "you're working for Prosper. This used to be a place for great service. I don't know why they hired you, but damn it, we have half an hour left."

"That's for massage," Coco responds.

"To hell with massage," I say. "I take 20 minutes to come, understand?"

I'm working up a sweat—not so much, I think, because of physical exertion, but because of the sheer power of will required to summon arousing fantasies into my imagination, in plain view of a woman I'm beginning to find repulsive. I go over to the sink to get myself some Kleenex, to avoid dripping on Coco. Actually there's no need: Coco's face is safely averted, distorted by a frown that makes her asymmetric features look witchlike, almost demonic.

To minimize arousal-sabotaging visuals I turn her over to DOGGIE—which too, initially, is badly angled, as if she doesn't want me to go in straight. I wonder, is her kitty perhaps feeling sore? I also notice this time she neglects to wipe her hand after guiding me in.

Lowering her into LAZY DOGGIE I jackhammer away for all it's worth. Better bring this pathetic farce to an early end, I'm thinking. And soon enough, mercifully, I feel the most unspectacular of ejaculations coming on, a blah moment—almost devoid of the usual, pleasurable feeling of orgasm.

"I came," I inform her. "You clean me, or should I do it myself?"

"I clean," she says. She first goes over to the washbasin to rinse her hands. Then she comes back and, with a Kleenex, simply pinches Tantalizer and rips the condom off, with no further cleaning.

We have about 15 min left. "Give me a massage," I say.

"I want to take shower first," she says and steps into the shower. When I try to go in too, just to test her, she predictably says, "No room. Just one person."

Then, with the shower door still open, Coco makes a demand I've never before heard any SP make. Pointing to the big pile of used Kleenex with the two used condoms in them, she says, "You take garbage outside with you." Wow, I'm thinking: how did Prosper end up with this diamond in the raw? But I comply and pack the garbage away in my pooner bag.

While I take my shower, she gets me a cup of cold water. I put on my briefs and lie face-down on the table. She turns up the lights, climbs on my back and starts a reasonably firm massage.

"So you like living in Canada?" I ask, in Chinese. "I do," she says.

"You like or don't like your job?"

"I like money, " she says. I ask what job she did before coming to Prosper, and she says she worked in a restaurant.

After 5 min of massage, I say "Enough." I get dressed quickly. Coco stands there watching, possibly expecting a tip. I tell her, "You know, Coco, I visit places like Prosper a lot. Let me just advise you, never rush a man. Otherwise he won't come back to visit you."

"So you want come back visit me?" Coco asks. I leave her question unanswered, say "Zaijian" and just leave, without any additional tip.

There's only one thing that makes my encounter with Coco memorable: it exemplifies sex in its rawest terms, reduced to pure instinctual release, without the slightest stirrings of emotional warmth or human connection.

The only question on my mind now is, how could Prosper go downhill so far, so fast?

L=4, A=4.5, S=4.5.

I must accept partial blame myself: I spontaneously stopped by Prosper, without first checking previous reviews of Coco here: http://www.eforum.xxx.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=112036&highlight=Prosper

Thanks for the review bro.

I haven't partaken a session in Prosper before, but reading your review reminds me a lot of my sichuan ex-girlfriend. I'm not trying to be overly discriminatory, but stay the fuck away from sichuan girls. Most of them, like my ex-gf, have a shit/fake attitude and really lame sex skills. Again this is from my own experience and I'm not trying to be racist.

happy pooning,

S

Wow, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I usually dont go to AMP's and stick with micros, it seems to me theres a higher standard of service in the latter.

On another note, this was an amazingly well written review, I absolutely love your writing style. Keep up the good work bro, better luck next time!

I totally agree with you streetskid, also, the same can be said for Shang-Hai girls! From my experience I've found them to be materialistc, fake, and overly demanding. And I'm not being racist here either, I come from China myself and I've met my fair share of Shang-Hai'nese girls and Si-Chuan girls.

As long as you've only "met" your share of northern girls, consider yourself lucky! lol. I almost swore off girls and became a homosexual after a Si-Chuan girl. It was that bad. Again this is from my experience.

You almost swore off girls AND became a homosexual?

Sounds like a TWOT and money. Thanks for the review!

I was only half joking.... but I guess that's a testament to how bad relationships can screw you up sometimes. Nevertheless, I had to double check the mirror just about now to make sure; lo and behold, a womanizer was staring back :cool:

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  10. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  14. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  15. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  18. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  22. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. alram89:
    Mississauga
  25. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  33. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  36. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  37. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  38. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  40. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Mia is very good👍Body slide🤪🤪🤪 and deep massage Jenny 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Spanish girl (Mia) and Asian girl (Sophie) in today
Back