Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CLINIQUE DE SANTE NELLI 4209 BELANGER 514 374 5522

Ren

Reaction score
MrX
VIP
Posted on 03 Jan 2005 at 10:16.52 PM

Once again, good reviews on another board (eforum.xxx) convince me to try this place, especialy Tatiana.

The Clinic is just one block east of Pie-IX on Bélanger and is very easy to find. There is 3 rooms but only 1 shower in a separate bathroom. The place look relativaly clean and professional.

Tatiana is looking OK, Blue eyes, Blond hair, probably between 45-50 years old, around 5'6", +/- 150lbs.
She was described as a MILF but from my point of view, she's not that hot and a bit to old to be described as a MILF.

She provided a good and very professional massage, within the first minutes you know that she is doing this for years... 30-40 minutes goes and then she ask me to turn over and when I did, she immediatly put a towel on my private parts. Another 10-15 min of massage goes (feet, arms, hands, everything... except!?!) and she then told that the session was over. I was very suprised (she had a few hot reviews) and I ask if there was something else pointing at the towel (I was a bit shy to ask) she said: "yes but it cost something" I said no problem... She looks at me with a smile and removed the towel. She gave a descent HJ with a lot of balls and an*l stimulation, good eyes contact also... I tipped her 30$ and she looked very happy

Total cost: 80$ = 50$ (1 hour massage fee) + 30$ (HJ)
Massage: 9/10
Attitude: 7/10
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Repeat: Probably not, was an OK experience but had some much better

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Clinique De Santé Nelli--4209 Bélanger--374-5522
JoeSakic
Ring

User since 26 Aug 2004 - 94 posts
Posted on 04 Jan 2005 at 09:45.32 AM

Angela

blond, 30ish, a cup, nice butt, pretty, massage itself is not too great, lots of teasing though, finish was average, not much options available, She is Lynn from Serena on Stdenis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by JoeSakic on 04 Jan 2005 at 09:49.08 AM.

hoyo
VIP

User since 11 Jun 2004 - 9 posts
Posted on 04 Jan 2005 at 12:27.39 PM

i get the feeling that tatiana prefers alot of conversation. i guess we must have just missed each other.i roamed over the clothes for the first part of the massage, and then slowly worked my way to her great breasts.
in my case, she tickled my ***** from behind and the hj was automatic:
i never got below the belt with her, but i believe with time and more visits i will.

JoeSakic
Ring

Posted on 19 Jan 2005 at 12:08.20 AM

Julia

Wanted to try someone new so I made an appointment with Julia, After I took a shower I was waiting for Julia in the massage room. Anyways in the room beside I could hear someone almost begging to get more milage. Using lines etc. It didn't seem like he was sucessful. After about 5min Julia walks in the room. Found out that it was Julia in the next room 5 minutes ago, she seemed upest about that session.

Julia is beautifull, around 30, brunette with highlights, she has the best looking butt i've seen in along time. Not sure but I think b cup, she is very shy, didn't talk much, the massage was above average, not much teasing, I found the finish above average also. I noticed she didn't make any eye contact during the finish. I didn't push my luck and went for the simple hj. no mention of tip. was genuinly happy with my tip.

I would repeat for sure and I would recomend her if you are not looking for milage but want a massage from a pretty women. please be nice to her.

JoeSakic
Ring

Posted on 19 Jan 2005 at 12:17.06 AM

Lydia

she is around 45 years old, blond, I did not find her attractive, Just tried to enjoy the massage, the massge was below average but very sensual, for the finish it was below average, no milage available. mentioned the finish is extra.

I would not recomend her, unless you want a sensual massage.

JoeSakic
Ring

Posted on 22 Apr 2005 at 04:20.50 PM

Tanya

She is very pretty, brunet, slim, a-b cup, about 30 years old massage is above average and its also sensual, after the flip the finish was average. Not much options available

yes I would repeat

Last edited by JoeSakic on 22 Apr 2005 at 04:21.28 PM.

JoeSakic
Ring

Posted on 22 Apr 2005 at 04:27.12 PM

Alexia

She is blond, average looking, young like 25, slim, b cup, she is kinda shy, massage was average but sensual, finish was average. Allowed touching but I didn't try to got further. Maybe next time
overall average experience

repeat perhaps if none of my favorites are available

JoeSakic
Ring

Posted on 22 Apr 2005 at 04:30.35 PM

Tanya

this is another one, she is also brunet, slim, but much older in her 50's i think and not pretty. Massage was average and but very sensual, finish was average

I would not repeat

bizioto
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 31 May 2004 - 73 posts
Posted on 22 Apr 2005 at 06:56.01 PM

Hey Joe,

Did you try Karina ?

45 to 50 years old. Auburn, D cups Tits. Big and Still a bit firm not soft.

Great Massage, Soft but firm at the same time. Sensual. Great Finish, I mean great. I sucked on her tits for 15 minutes non stop.

I had a great time. Entrance $ 40 for 30 minutes lefted $40 bucks tips.

Ciao

dude
Ring

User since 15 Mar 2005 - 65 posts
Posted on 03 May 2005 at 10:29.37 PM

Tried Angela, coupe of weeks back, Joe Sakic had description down pack. very pleasant and pretty good looking. the best part is that she knows how to tease and is not shy about it. I would recommend. Overall place is clean and usually has availability. Would repeat.
Ciao

btw standard HJ.

Waigin
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 11 Mar 2005 - 199 posts
Posted on 08 Oct 2005 at 06:26.59 AM

Mercredi, j'ai decide d'avoir un massage. Comme j'etais pres de la clinique, je decide d'arreter. Je demande 1 heure et je prend une douche avant le massage. Je trouve ca dommage, la douche n'est pas dans la chambre. Apres la douche, je m'installe sur la table et attend la MP. Fiorina (quelque chose comme ca) entre dans la salle. Elle semble d'avoir 40-46, grassette, aucun sourire et elle n'a pas un beau visage. Elle commence le massage par une touche sensuelle et me demande quel genre de massage que je veux. Je decide de continuer avec le sensuel. Ca ete le meilleur sensuel massage que j'ai eu de ma vie. Parfois, elle me pressait ses seins dans le dos et dans le visage. Lorsque je lui touchais la jambe, elle s'enlevait lentement. La finition etait tres bien aussi. Je n'ai rien demande et je n'ai pas voulu savoir si elle offrait plus, car je ne la trouvais pas de mon gout et elle n'etait pas souriante de tout.

Massage: 9/10
Attittude: 3/10
Finition: 8/10

CoolBaba
Platinum

User since 25 Jun 2004 - 122 posts
Posted on 08 Oct 2005 at 08:08.50 AM

I went there once last year. Nothing really to talk about. It seems that the place has not changed at all.

Repeat, never...

mariolaje
Located in montreal

User since 17 Jan 2006 - 5 posts
Posted on 11 Apr 2006 at 02:34.28 PM

Si vous voulez un bon massage,un massage efficace,relaxant,relativement proffessionnel,avec une bonne FINITION,comme on dit,a mon humble avis,c'est une bonne place a visiter.Demandez Angela ou Julia que je connais un peu,et c'est excellent.Si vous recherchez du '' millage ''et encore du ''millage'',ce n'est probablement pas la place.Mais pour un BON massage et une belle relaxation,pour moi,c'est parfait!!!

Ce que tu ne sais faire,sache t en passer.Ou va chez tel que tu connais et fais -toi faire la chose a la mesure de ton besoin.

Argon
Posted on 11 Apr 2006 at 03:33.40 PM

Mariolaje, si tu es une massothérapiste, laisse nous le savoir, je vais changer to statut. Et n'oublie pas, c'est bien correct de ne pas être en accord avec tout ce qui est écrit, tout le monde a son opinion. Et si tu crois que nous avons quelque chose à découvrir, eh bien, laisse nous le savoir.

Si tu n'est pas une masso, mais bien un amateur de sensations fortes, plus de détails seraient appréciés.

mariolaje
Located in montreal

User since 17 Jan 2006 - 5 posts
Posted on 12 Apr 2006 at 02:46.11 PM

Je ne comprend pas vraiment le sens de la derniere intervention,mais j'admet ,en relisant mon texte que ca peut ressembler a une publicité.!!!Non c'est simplement mon expérience personnelle a cet endroit.Ceci dit je pense que mon texte est clair sur l'ntéret et les limites de cet endroit.A vous de juger,non en théorie, mais en pratique....

Ce que tu ne sais faire,sache t en passer.Ou va chez tel que tu connais et fais -toi faire la chose a la mesure de ton besoin

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  5. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  10. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  26. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  30. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Lucky, Moly, & Sherry Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  31. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young pretty Ivy and GFE cute Ella, sexy Coco and nice open mind Lina 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  38. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: DELIA, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  41. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, BEAUTIFUL FACE AND FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND MASSAGE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    New GIRL, BLASIAN ALIYAH and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 16th , T͓̽U͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & LILIAN & CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. bumika.vashi:
  47. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹New girl Lina so sexy body big boobs very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Mia very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 and Professional massage Cici 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER NYMPHO SUMMER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back