Call: 437~333~4760 Best massage in Guelph

Chat Cici @ Oriental Spa

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    sexy Chanel and Mimi And Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  2. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    sexy Chanel and Mimi And Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  3. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    FRI NOV 27. 10AM-10PM Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby.
  4. LaMonny905:
    @ La Monny -3 lovely girls for your selection - OL Maggie, Athletic Julia and Seductive Penny :heart5 4861 Hwy 7 E. Kennedy/ Hwy 7 416-983-8473
  5. kenwong649:
    VIP SPA:. We have 6-8 girls are available at New Vip Spa today, including, Chinese College Student Hebe, Chinese Service Queen Lisa, Candy, Kelly, Sexy Chinese Secretary Apple, Young Busty Vietnamese Linda, Korean University Student Cathy Please call us at 416 402 8888 for bookings Location: 5051 Highway 7 Markham www lovebabyvip.com
  6. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have hot girls Baby, crystal, lulu, Michelle, Jenny @ 8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  7. MoreEyeballs:
    🌷𝓣𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓹 𝓢𝓹𝓪 | 26-10 East Wilmot St., Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1G9 | 905-597-6866 | Great Massage, Tuina, & Back Walking
  8. MoreEyeballs:
    𝓙𝓸𝔂𝓬𝓮 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 | 27-10 East Wilmot | Richmond Hill | 647-551-3869 | Sweet Young Cuties in Richmond Hill
  9. MoreEyeballs:
    🍃Meadows Wellness | 10225 Yonge St | Richmond Hill | (905) 770-7555 Good Relaxing Massage
  10. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Call Us 647-351-5058 10am-7pm🌸🌸Asian Massage GTA🌸🌸
  11. MagicGarden:
    ⎝ 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏: ¡𝓗𝓞𝓛𝓐! 𝓝𝓲 𝓗𝓪𝓸! 🇪🇸𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 🇨🇳 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂. ‘𝓝𝓾𝓯𝓯 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 😎 437-881-7233⎠ :heart1
  12. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    FRI NOV 27. 10AM-10PM Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby and Young CBC Tracy.
  13. Altair6:
    katarzyna
  14. pussyhunter514:
    Just got the best massage in MTL !!! Highly recommend Sonia 438-812-4767 : she is fire !!!! Such a black beauty :heart4
  15. Flounder93:
    This may be a longshot, but any spas open in the north york area? Around yonge & sheppard to yonge & steeles, but on yonge street?
  16. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Young sexy Eva :She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. and and Helen,Joey on Duty☎416-800-8026
  17. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    THURS NOV 26. 10AM-10PM Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby and Young CBC Tracy.
  18. sxc4466:
    Suko spa
  19. ALEX89:
    New Jersey RMP
  20. ALEX89:
    Russian MP
  21. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have hot girl Apple DD, Bobo, crystal, Lulu, Cindy @8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  22. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Young sexy Eva :She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. and and Helen,Joey on Duty☎416-800-8026
  23. kenwong649:
    We have 6-8 girls are available at New Vip Spa today, including,, Super Hot Russian Monica, Chinese College Student Hebe, Chinese Service Queen Lisa, Candy, Kelly, Sexy Chinese Secretary Apple, Young Busty Vietnamese Linda Please call us at 416 402 8888 for bookings Location: 5051 Highway 7 Markham www lovebabyvip.com
  24. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  25. MagicGarden:
    ⎝Thursday at 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏⎠: 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 SONIA ⎝437-881-7233⎠ :heart1

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys

I don't see very many reviews for Scarborough girls and thought I would throw this tidbit of info about CicI for all you Scarborough guys..
Cici is a magical creature. Full of energy, exotic looks and a passion for pleasing and as some of you know, I've seen her before and posted here.
I met her just before Covid started and since then, she has provided solid experiences that have left me in awe at times!!
Not once and I repeat, not once has she let me down. And I'm very particular about consistency.
Guys, don't miss out on Cici before she leaves!
Cici is an animal!!! She is like a predator cat that will devour you if you let her. From her sweet body kisses through her sucking techniques, my body has
absorbed all of her magic.
Her massage is electric, sensual, and void of any negativity. you will be transferred to the "Cici state". Being in a state of Cici is a wonderful thing!! ha ha
Boys, all i can say is that you need to try Cici and let her do her thing... but if your a guy who likes it a little rough, Cici can handle you too!
Her probing hands glide and stimulate. Her tongue licks and small nibbles are goose bump inducing and to top things off, her amazing rimming!!!
She is a spicy, naughty girl. Wild and untamed!! That's how I describe her... Animal like!! That's what I love about her. Every time Is
unique.. Her unbridled passion is amazing!!!!!!

This is Lust guys! It's Animal Lust at it's best.. and to be honest here, no other woman is like Cici.
Her wet, inviting pussy is delicious and I love playing with her clitoris. Using my tongue I make small swirls and pokes at it.
My fingers get in there too. Probing and feeling all of her as I gently slide to her inner thighs. She really likes this guys!! The small kisses on the inner thighs
Nibbling, licking and sucking up all I can get! Her squirms and sounds are telling... she arches her back when she comes and then hugs
your head with her legs, almost smothering you in her sweet scented love box..

But 69 has become my go to for finish.
After thrusting her like there's no tomorrow, I like to go back to 69. This is where it's at for me as it's all you can eat in my books.
She maneuvers herself on top and I'm eager to dive in and go for it! More licking, more nibbles, more probing, it's delicious and I can't get enough!!
I start licking and rimming her now.... it's getting frenetic... her tempo increases, her hands swirling over my shaft all the while her mouth sucks and slurps
the head of my cock. That cute ass of hers, bobbing back and forth at my face, her legs grasp the sides of my body, she's feeling it too!! My tongue keeps flicking at her clitoris.
Shes' into it... and she gets me to burst!!!!!!!

Ahhhh - chills and tingles corrupt me...

She's a pro and by all means, will make your appointment memorable.

Oriental spa on Lawrence ave in Scarborough is where she can be found..

Happy hunting to all

ladiesman69

Reaction score
Hey guys

I don't see very many reviews for Scarborough girls and thought I would throw this tidbit of info about CicI for all you Scarborough guys..
Cici is a magical creature. Full of energy, exotic looks and a passion for pleasing and as some of you know, I've seen her before and posted here.
I met her just before Covid started and since then, she has provided solid experiences that have left me in awe at times!!
Not once and I repeat, not once has she let me down. And I'm very particular about consistency.
Cici is an animal!!! She is like a predator cat that will devour you if you let her. From her sweet body kisses through her sucking techniques, my body has
Her massage is electric, sensual, and void of any negativity. you will be transferred to the "Cici state". Being in a state of Cici is a wonderful thing!! ha ha
Boys, all i can say is that you need to try Cici and let her do her thing... but if your a guy who likes it a little rough, Cici can handle you too!
Her probing hands glide and stimulate. Her tongue licks and small nibbles are goose bump inducing and to top things off, her amazing rimming!!!
She is a spicy, naughty girl. Wild and untamed!! That's how I describe her... Animal like!! That's what I love about her. Every time Is

This is Lust guys! It's Animal Lust at it's best.. and to be honest here, no other woman is like Cici.
Her wet, inviting pussy is delicious and I love playing with her clitoris. Using my tongue I make small swirls and pokes at it.
My fingers get in there too. Probing and feeling all of her as I gently slide to her inner thighs. She really likes this guys!! The small kisses on the inner thighs
Nibbling, licking and sucking up all I can get! Her squirms and sounds are telling... she arches her back when she comes and then hugs

After thrusting her like there's no tomorrow, I like to go back to 69. This is where it's at for me as it's all you can eat in my books.
She maneuvers herself on top and I'm eager to dive in and go for it! More licking, more nibbles, more probing, it's delicious and I can't get enough!!
I start licking and rimming her now.... it's getting frenetic... her tempo increases, her hands swirling over my shaft all the while her mouth sucks and slurps
the head of my cock. That cute ass of hers, bobbing back and forth at my face, her legs grasp the sides of my body, she's feeling it too!! My tongue keeps flicking at her clitoris.

Happy hunting to all
Liked your review.
is she Chinese?

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Liked your review.
is she Chinese?
She’s Chinese / Thai and is a very delicious woman.
She’s very service oriented with everyone and will command you attention with her skills. Make sure to bring a translator app to help out with communication. But if your not worried about chit chat, she knows how to please a man.
and if you bring a few cherries to munch, she will definitely show her appreciation in spades.

Cheers

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Sounds like that ws not the only thing you raised to her...haha,!
I have to be careful sometimes as I got into trouble big time once with someone. But yea, let’s say things were looking up for sure! ha ha

ladiesman69

Reaction score
She’s very service oriented with everyone and will command you attention with her skills. Make sure to bring a translator app to help out with communication. But if your not worried about chit chat, she knows how to please a man.
and if you bring a few cherries to munch, she will definitely show her appreciation in spades.

Cheers
Thanks

takrak

Reaction score
I had chance to check out Cici, they keep advertising her as Viet even tho she's not. Doesn't make a difference for me, as long as they are hot with good service.

She greeted me with her mask on, so couldn't really see her face but she big beautiful eyes. There was some communication barrier when discussing services she has limited english, finally agreed on cfs/bbj for $100+$40 RM Fee for HH after showering she came back into the room with her mask off she looked quite pretty could be in her early mid 20's to 30's.

She asked me to lay down and started with a medium hard massage quite decent, then she started with the teasing I felt something wet touching my butt hole I thought it was her finger nope it was her tongue felt little weird but good, she went to town on my but hole her tongue never felt anything quite like it before. Turned over for some sensual bbj, she has a technique were she go fast then fast then slow almost pulsating when boobing. On to CFS she rode me like a champ during cowgirl, I asked to switch over to doggy she kept saying no for some reason she said I was too big but she didn't complain during cowgirl ? anyways finished in missionary.

Repeat = Maybe if she would let me do her doggy that's my fave position, but her service is top notch you won't be disappointed with her I know why you guys call her the "animal". She has a nice body and perky C's.

I saw her at the Oriental Spa, but she hops around between Anna Relax and The One Spa.

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
I had chance to check out Cici, they keep advertising her as Viet even tho she's not. Doesn't make a difference for me, as long as they are hot with good service.

She greeted me with her mask on, so couldn't really see her face but she big beautiful eyes. There was some communication barrier when discussing services she has limited english, finally agreed on cfs/bbj for $100+$40 RM Fee for HH after showering she came back into the room with her mask off she looked quite pretty could be in her early mid 20's to 30's.

She asked me to lay down and started with a medium hard massage quite decent, then she started with the teasing I felt something wet touching my butt hole I thought it was her finger nope it was her tongue felt little weird but good, she went to town on my but hole her tongue never felt anything quite like it before. Turned over for some sensual bbj, she has a technique were she go fast then fast then slow almost pulsating when boobing. On to CFS she rode me like a champ during cowgirl, I asked to switch over to doggy she kept saying no for some reason she said I was too big but she didn't complain during cowgirl ? anyways finished in missionary.

Repeat = Maybe if she would let me do her doggy that's my fave position, but her service is top notch you won't be disappointed with her I know why you guys call her the "animal". She has a nice body and perky C's.

I saw her at the Oriental Spa, but she hops around between Anna Relax and The One Spa.
Great post dude...
Glad you have the enthusiasm for her as I do!!!! She's been such a champ and even when I'm having an off day, she manages well and gets
me to the promised land every time!
Next time, bring her a few cherries,. she will love that..

Cheers

Crazy D

Reaction score

Cheers
I like that about The cherries thing. Can I take my banana instead? lol

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
I like that about The cherries thing. Can I take my banana instead? lol
bro.. take your banana, your cherries.. and everything!! maybe even a little syrup - take a garbage bag and get your freak on!
ha ha
only joking.. or maybe not??

Crazy D

Reaction score
bro.. take your banana, your cherries.. and everything!! maybe even a little syrup - take a garbage bag and get your freak on!
ha ha
only joking.. or maybe not??
I'm going to take you up on that and then some!
How about I bring toys too as I'm a crazy guy and likeee the crazee girls too!

Last edited:

HowardXXX

Reaction score
Hey guys

Happy hunting to all

Ci Ci working 1315 Lawrence ave east unit 202 The One Spa !

Guys : Don’t miss her 4379946219

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
I'm going to take you up on that and then some!
How about I bring toys too as I'm a crazy guy and likeee the crazee girls too!
Ha ha ha. dude. It’s all good but before you do that I suggest you see the girl first and talk with her. Always better to get the real 411 first hand.
I was only kidding bout The syrup and garbage bag but your idea is
certainly a good idea!!! Just don’t know about stretching those limits first go if you know what I mean!
But good times are out there to be had and you want to do that with the girl who turns your crank. Not just the mechanical blah blah girls! Make sure first and have a back up plan in mind always! Don’t waste time and money on those non-starters. First string gems are harder to find and most likely takes multiple visits before you really know...
Many guys here have lots of good intel on the girls. Read more posts and get answers... most of all,
Happy hunting!

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Ci Ci working 1315 Lawrence ave east unit 202 The One Spa !

Guys : Don’t miss her 4379946219
I approve this statement!
serious Top tier talent and just a fun fun girl!!
cici and Hennessy go fine together in my experience!
Cheers
😎

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
I approve this statement!
serious Top tier talent and just a fun fun girl!!
cici and Hennessy go fine together in my experience!
Cheers
😎
and cici - you know gf!!!