Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Carla @ Pure (Fourth Review!)

Next Session and Review

• Katie

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Kourtney

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Gina

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Daisy

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dinorawr21

Reaction score
Awards
It's time for another review! Thank you to everyone who provides info and shares their experiences - you know who you are and stay awesome! This time I review Carla and all I have to say is wow, this was the best session yet and thank you all again who recommended I see her!

Booking process: I know a lot of times you call in and try to book but the girl you want is fully booked. Knowing this, I booked pretty early (about a week in advance) for Carla. The process is really simple and I confirm the day of. My previous times trying to book have been tough but I learned from my mistakes.

When I get to Pure, parking seems weird since nobody really wants to park in the front parking lot (which has 3-4 spots). I think there is a back parking lot but I just parked on the side of the street which has a lot of cars parked. I head into the spa and greeted by an Asian receptionist. She was easy to talk to and I paid $150 for the room for 40 minutes. While I'm waiting I get to see Madison from behind (nice body) but couldn't get a good look of her face. I was able to get a glimpse of Jennifer. We were far away from each other but she is really toned (her legs are muscular), she is stacked up top, and she has an older looking face. She is still hot but I don't know if I would see her. After waiting a bit, I see Carla and she is very upbeat and friendly. She walks down, introduces herself, and walks away (I'm guessing to prep for our session). She has a really cute and hot face and smile (cutest I've seen at Pure), in her late 20s, dirty blonde hair, and a really hot body. She's tall but her body looks natural and hot at the same time. It's hard to describe it... Anyway, the receptionist shows me the room and I go in.

REVIEW

Since it was my first time at Pure I was surprised by how the room looked compared to S9 (which is like a 2/10 compared to Pure). The room has a big shower that looks fancy (can fit 2 vs the tight 1 person shower at S9), the massage table was bigger than the ones at S9, and there were two really big gold mirrors (one facing the front of the table and the other the side) to get those nice angles. Another thing I noticed was there was a black couch. I take my shower, dry up, and lay down on the massage table for Carla.

Carla comes in and introduces herself again and this time makes an effort to get my name. She really makes one feel comfortable and is very sweet. I was actually very tired but wanted to enjoy my session as much as possible and get a nice massage. In my experience it was the second best massage I've had (behind Kelly who I think gives the best massages for me). She strips away the towel pretty quickly (about 2 minutes after massaging) and we continue to talk. She asks me about my experience at spas and then I inquire about her services. I like being up front about things and she says FS is $100. She then asks me to massage her which I fail miserably at as we both jokingly tease how bad I am.

All of a sudden she says "Let's do what you came here to do" and she sits up on the table. She begins to kiss me and then we start with DFK. It was my first time doing DFK but she knows how to kiss well. She told me "I'm going to teach you some things". At the same time she begins to stroke me and we were just making out for like a minute. She then gets down in front of me and squats down and begins to give me a BBBJ. It felt really good (better than Christina's and Kelly's). Carla is definitely not like Christina who does a shallow BJ or Kelly who did it lightly for me. As I was feeling amazing, Carla stops and sits back on the massage table. She spreads her legs and tells me "My turn". She's really clean down there, no hair, no bad smell or anything either. I've tried DATY before but I never enjoyed it with any of the other ladies because I didn't understand what I was doing. This time, I don't know if it's because Carla fired me up or because she tastes good but I was just down there enjoying myself. Carla has some really hot moans and I spend like 3-5 minutes just dining. We both knew I was better at this than massaging her.

Carla suggests we move to the couch and she puts a towel on it for me. I sit down and she goes on her knees and continues to give me an awesome BJ. The only thing that felt weird about the BJ was sometimes it would hit her bottom teeth and it would feel weird at those times. Other than that I enjoyed it. Carla then grabs a condom and starts to ride me in cowgirl position. I didn't have mirrors at this angle but the visual with Carla on top of me was something else. She has really soft skin, a great pair of tits, and is really tight. Tightest I've had yet! We even started to do DFK in this position and it was bliss. She's listed as natural bust on the website and I should've asked her (forgot to) but they feel perfect.

We move back to the table and Carla tries a variation of cowgirl where she's basically squatting on me. This position felt amazing and I was honestly surprised that I have been lasting this long with such a babe. We try a few other positions like doggy (which looked great and is her fav position) on the table and off of the table. Everything I wanted to do with Carla she was upbeat and up for it. At this point, I was already dead tired (had a really long day) and now had Carla draining me of everything I had left. It was kind of funny because in positions like doggy and missionary I couldn't even take control like how I wanted as I was tired but Carla definitely tried to help. She can definitely take control of the session if you let her which I was happy to do.

It was nearing time and I always have a tough time finishing for some odd reason. Carla asked me how I want to finish and I asked for a Russian since I didn't play enough with the girls. She told me she'd have to take the condom off for me to really feel it and so she did. She was really good at it and it felt great but I just could not finish. It's probably a mix of me having a hard time in general and being tired. Carla goes for a BBBJ and HJ finish and it takes a while. It reminded me of me trying to will myself to finish like my session with Christina. In that session the finish was a bit uncomfortable/painful and I didn't want the same thing to happen this time. Carla was patient and had some good techniques with paying attention to the jewels which helped a ton. Eventually I pop (I was relieved it wasn't uncomfortable like before) and she says it's like champaign and I look down and it really did look like that and we both burst out laughing.

Carla lets me shower first and while I'm showering she lays down on the table in that 'paint me like one of your French girls' pose all while smiling. While I was drying off she asks me if I wanted any intel on any other girls at the spa for those I was interested in. Looking back, I should have asked something for Katie but I was out of it. I did ask about Mackenzie and she said Mackenzie is a Pamela Anderson type for boobs guys and she has tattoos. I told Carla after this session, I'm going to have a hard time booking any others as I really enjoyed this session. She showers shortly after and caught me gazing and told me next time we can shower together. I pay her $100 for FS and I was about to tip her more but she told me "Oh no I can't" in a polite manner. She told me she enjoyed our time together and gave me one last kiss before leaving the room. Even after leaving the room, as we were walking away she turned back and told me good luck and it was nice to meet me.

Overall experience: I know sometimes we have all these expectations about certain attendants and sessions but for me this met and exceeded them all for me. Compared to my other sessions this one was the best and I can honestly say I rate it 11/10 ;] Carla is personable, sweet, sexy, service oriented, and awesome. She can take control but was open to any suggestions I had. I will definitely repeat with her in the future (maybe a jacuzzi session since it seems interesting).

I'll be taking a break from this for a while but on my to-do list I'm thinking about a few women: Katie, Kourtney, Gina, and Daisy. If you guys have any intel, please share and vote on who you think I should see next. Until the next review. Cheers!

It's time for another review! Thank you to everyone who provides info and shares their experiences - you know who you are and stay awesome! This time I review Carla and all I have to say is wow, this was the best session yet and thank you all again who recommended I see her!

Booking process: I know a lot of times you call in and try to book but the girl you want is fully booked. Knowing this, I booked pretty early (about a week in advance) for Carla. The process is really simple and I confirm the day of. My previous times trying to book have been tough but I learned from my mistakes.

When I get to Pure, parking seems weird since nobody really wants to park in the front parking lot (which has 3-4 spots). I think there is a back parking lot but I just parked on the side of the street which has a lot of cars parked. I head into the spa and greeted by an Asian receptionist. She was easy to talk to and I paid $150 for the room for 40 minutes. While I'm waiting I get to see Madison from behind (nice body) but couldn't get a good look of her face. I was able to get a glimpse of Jennifer. We were far away from each other but she is really toned (her legs are muscular), she is stacked up top, and she has an older looking face. She is still hot but I don't know if I would see her. After waiting a bit, I see Carla and she is very upbeat and friendly. She walks down, introduces herself, and walks away (I'm guessing to prep for our session). She has a really cute and hot face and smile (cutest I've seen at Pure), in her late 20s, dirty blonde hair, and a really hot body. She's tall but her body looks natural and hot at the same time. It's hard to describe it... Anyway, the receptionist shows me the room and I go in.

REVIEW

Since it was my first time at Pure I was surprised by how the room looked compared to S9 (which is like a 2/10 compared to Pure). The room has a big shower that looks fancy (can fit 2 vs the tight 1 person shower at S9), the massage table was bigger than the ones at S9, and there were two really big gold mirrors (one facing the front of the table and the other the side) to get those nice angles. Another thing I noticed was there was a black couch. I take my shower, dry up, and lay down on the massage table for Carla.

Carla comes in and introduces herself again and this time makes an effort to get my name. She really makes one feel comfortable and is very sweet. I was actually very tired but wanted to enjoy my session as much as possible and get a nice massage. In my experience it was the second best massage I've had (behind Kelly who I think gives the best massages for me). She strips away the towel pretty quickly (about 2 minutes after massaging) and we continue to talk. She asks me about my experience at spas and then I inquire about her services. I like being up front about things and she says FS is $100. She then asks me to massage her which I fail miserably at as we both jokingly tease how bad I am.

All of a sudden she says "Let's do what you came here to do" and she sits up on the table. She begins to kiss me and then we start with DFK. It was my first time doing DFK but she knows how to kiss well. She told me "I'm going to teach you some things". At the same time she begins to stroke me and we were just making out for like a minute. She then gets down in front of me and squats down and begins to give me a BBBJ. It felt really good (better than Christina's and Kelly's). Carla is definitely not like Christina who does a shallow BJ or Kelly who did it lightly for me. As I was feeling amazing, Carla stops and sits back on the massage table. She spreads her legs and tells me "My turn". She's really clean down there, no hair, no bad smell or anything either. I've tried DATY before but I never enjoyed it with any of the other ladies because I didn't understand what I was doing. This time, I don't know if it's because Carla fired me up or because she tastes good but I was just down there enjoying myself. Carla has some really hot moans and I spend like 3-5 minutes just dining. We both knew I was better at this than massaging her.

Carla suggests we move to the couch and she puts a towel on it for me. I sit down and she goes on her knees and continues to give me an awesome BJ. The only thing that felt weird about the BJ was sometimes it would hit her bottom teeth and it would feel weird at those times. Other than that I enjoyed it. Carla then grabs a condom and starts to ride me in cowgirl position. I didn't have mirrors at this angle but the visual with Carla on top of me was something else. She has really soft skin, a great pair of tits, and is really tight. Tightest I've had yet! We even started to do DFK in this position and it was bliss. She's listed as natural bust on the website and I should've asked her (forgot to) but they feel perfect.

We move back to the table and Carla tries a variation of cowgirl where she's basically squatting on me. This position felt amazing and I was honestly surprised that I have been lasting this long with such a babe. We try a few other positions like doggy (which looked great and is her fav position) on the table and off of the table. Everything I wanted to do with Carla she was upbeat and up for it. At this point, I was already dead tired (had a really long day) and now had Carla draining me of everything I had left. It was kind of funny because in positions like doggy and missionary I couldn't even take control like how I wanted as I was tired but Carla definitely tried to help. She can definitely take control of the session if you let her which I was happy to do.

It was nearing time and I always have a tough time finishing for some odd reason. Carla asked me how I want to finish and I asked for a Russian since I didn't play enough with the girls. She told me she'd have to take the condom off for me to really feel it and so she did. She was really good at it and it felt great but I just could not finish. It's probably a mix of me having a hard time in general and being tired. Carla goes for a BBBJ and HJ finish and it takes a while. It reminded me of me trying to will myself to finish like my session with Christina. In that session the finish was a bit uncomfortable/painful and I didn't want the same thing to happen this time. Carla was patient and had some good techniques with paying attention to the jewels which helped a ton. Eventually I pop (I was relieved it wasn't uncomfortable like before) and she says it's like champaign and I look down and it really did look like that and we both burst out laughing.

Carla lets me shower first and while I'm showering she lays down on the table in that 'paint me like one of your French girls' pose all while smiling. While I was drying off she asks me if I wanted any intel on any other girls at the spa for those I was interested in. Looking back, I should have asked something for Katie but I was out of it. I did ask about Mackenzie and she said Mackenzie is a Pamela Anderson type for boobs guys and she has tattoos. I told Carla after this session, I'm going to have a hard time booking any others as I really enjoyed this session. She showers shortly after and caught me gazing and told me next time we can shower together. I pay her $100 for FS and I was about to tip her more but she told me "Oh no I can't" in a polite manner. She told me she enjoyed our time together and gave me one last kiss before leaving the room. Even after leaving the room, as we were walking away she turned back and told me good luck and it was nice to meet me.

Overall experience: I know sometimes we have all these expectations about certain attendants and sessions but for me this met and exceeded them all for me. Compared to my other sessions this one was the best and I can honestly say I rate it 11/10 ;] Carla is personable, sweet, sexy, service oriented, and awesome. She can take control but was open to any suggestions I had. I will definitely repeat with her in the future (maybe a jacuzzi session since it seems interesting).

I'll be taking a break from this for a while but on my to-do list I'm thinking about a few women: Katie, Kourtney, Gina, and Daisy. If you guys have any intel, please share and vote on who you think I should see next. Until the next review. Cheers!

Nice review!! She’s been on my to do list forever...one jerk on here posted he got herpes from her, soured me on seeing her...even tho later he posted he was lying...don’t know why guys on here can’t post honest reviews instead of being aholes.

Will have to give her a spin now...thx

REVIEW

Dude..you give the best reviews. Reading this transported me back to all the great sessions I've had with her, she is the number one girl at Pure and it's not even close. Really great service and she aims to please, Carla you are the best.

Ok, she’s off the list...oh well sounds fun.

I've seen her many times since March and have never seen anything remotely resembling a cold sore, on any area of her perfect body, just my experience of course.

I've seen her many times since March and have never seen anything remotely resembling a cold sore, on any area of her perfect body, just my experience of course.

Oh geez, I really want to try her out, but so many rumours

Great review, friend. Was on the fence about booking, but you've made up my mind. Appreciate the comprehensive review, man.

ditto......more bullshit

Same with my experience!

Carla does have herpes or is just a rumour ?
Oh geez, I really want to try her out, but so many rumours

I can't speak for everyone's experience but from mine and some others, I believe they are rumours. If anyone wanted to know, I even asked Carla about it after our session as small talk and she said she's clean and the girls there get tested often by doctors. If you're scared about seeing her then I think you'd be scared about seeing anyone because there is always a risk with this hobby.

Carla is one of the cleanest girls I have been with. I know she is open to extras but she really takes care of herself and won't be in this business for long. I suggest going to see her at least once.

Katie hardly works and is booked before her name hits the schedule so trying to book her is futile at best. Daisy is MIA for the moment so of the 2 others, I have not seen Gina but heard good things and she is on my list. I have seen Kourtney multiple times but she can't hold a candle to Carla so I am going to recommend that you try to book Gina . But you really need to reconsider your opinion of Jennifer. Jennifer provides a high energy intense session with plenty of dirty talk that for me has supplanted my Carla and Kourtney sessions.

Shoutbox
  1. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    ❤❣ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 🌹 Thursday,💝 Cindy, 💞💗 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment & service.. 💋💋Gaga, 💋medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💘Sisi,💥 slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality, always thrilled to see you.😘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Thursday, ♥ Michelle 👄👄 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 👌 💞 Thursday, ❣ Cici... 💋 💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  11. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💫💥💋 Thursday ❣ Ruby, 💞💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💋 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💋 Jessica, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞❤ Thursday, ♥ Yoyo, 👄👄 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ and 😉 Tammy 👌 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  22. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  30. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  35. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  38. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
Back