Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can an MP girl really be jealous..

Susan M

Reaction score
or is it always strictly a matter of business? I have always assumed the latter, after all what would a pretty young thing want with my ugly old ass? But something happened on a Saturnight that is making me wonder. I took one of my favs from an MP to dinner, and then to my hotel. As we were about to part I happened to ask if the MP would be open on Sunday, she said yes. I asked if she would be working and she said no, then a second later she got a funny expression on her face and said that if I visited the other girls, she would cut off my pene! What was she thinking, after all she likely has several clients per day.

Greybeard 2 said:
or is it always strictly a matter of business? I have always assumed the latter, after all what would a pretty young thing want with my ugly old ass? But something happened on a Saturnight that is making me wonder. I took one of my favs from an MP to dinner, and then to my hotel. As we were about to part I happened to ask if the MP would be open on Sunday, she said yes. I asked if she would be working and she said no, then a second later she got a funny expression on her face and said that if I visited the other girls, she would cut off my pene! What was she thinking, after all she likely has several clients per day.

She's just trying to find a little warm spot in your heart. :wink: Enjoy the attention while you can...

Yes they can and do. If youre good to them and make them laugh, they can develop some feelings toward you. Plus im sure most girls would prefer to monopolize your money.

Mattyice said:
Yes they can and do. If youre good to them and make them laugh, they can develop some feelings toward you. Plus im sure most girls would prefer to monopolize your money.

Well said :D

Its a little ironic, b/c you are not asking her not to see other guys - if you think about it, its nice - but crazy!

And yes , I 'm sure they like some guys more than others (think about the typical Delrey monger - stupid shirt, shorts, long stringy hair, disgusting sandals, horny yellow toenails, probably smells like smegma - yuck- enough to make you puke - contrast this with a good looking, in shape clean guy who treats them with affection and respect)

But always remember, if the dick was in your hand, versus the money, :shock: :shock: :shock: there would probably be a very short meeting indeed :p :lol: :p :wink:

"stupid shirt, shorts, long stringy hair, disgusting sandals, horny yellow toenails, probably smells like smegma - yuck- enough to make you puke"
That's me, except I also have halitosis.

Graybeard, sounds just like one of two chicas at Relax! :p :wink:

As others have said, and or alluded to, 3 things come into play with most "working" chicas, especially those in MPs.

One, they are 'all about the money' and when a regular is with another chica, it is cutting into HER money!! :? They ALWAYS need the money; they want every penny that you spend; and they will be "jealous" to keep you from giving any of "their" money to someone else!!!

Two, yes if you are nice to them, treat them well and tip good and/or give them gifts, and if they find you to be a nice looking guy they will also be jealous of you being with another chica. Jealous does not equate to love with these chicas!! And with most working chicas age has little to do with how they feel about you--sorry young guys but it is a fact!!!. Age relates to having more money in their eyes, and often their earlier sexual experiences were with a much older guy.

The third factor involves self esteem. If you do another chica in the same MP, you are telling everyone that this chica is not satisfying you, or at the least is not giving you all you want, And that is a slap in the face to her. Most of these chicas are a very "proud" bunch and want to think they are better in bed than their co-workers!!!

And the fact that most of them are very good actresses does not hurt their efforts. Most are experts at playing on a guy's emotions; especially us older guys and our need to be wanted like when we were younger. But 99.9999% of the time they are just playing with your emotions for their personal and financial benefit ! Playing along with the game can be a lot of fun as long as you can always remember it is just that--A GAME!!! It is what it is and it ALWAYS WILL BE!!! Nothing more and nothing less--accept that and play the game and have fun, or let your emotions get in control and quickly all the fun will be gone!!!

As for Scuba's comment about us not asking her to see other guys, they look at it as it is their business and they have no choice in who they do or even whether they do a guy or not. BUT if you do another chica it is because you find the other chica desirable (maybe even more than her) and you are doing the other chica because you want to, not because you have to!! Yep, as Scuba said, it is "nice" but it is also very crazy!!!

Well said, all. Yes, I am very well aware that it is a game. My problem is that I want to spend more time with this girl outside of the MP setting, but I also want to get together with a couple of her co-workers, and I am afraid that would jepordize future times with her. What a dilemma!

Hellllooooooo Hellllooooooooo

Do what you want ....its a business - there is no "future" unless you want some real tough love......Jesus.....

Truly she will not care - and when its time to peel down the 'ol foreskin....she will be right there, with her hand out for your money, and her mouth ready for your pin :wink:

Butch up!!!!!

Busting your balls a little because you deserve it with the last post you made - but to be serious just for a sec - see who you wish - it will not effect your "relationship" with her at all :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll: :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I agree with Scuba1, do what you want. In fact, you would be better served to spread your time with different chicas. Like BB57 said, it is a game. All will be forgiven the next time you pull her.

Mattyice said:
...All will be forgiven the next time you pull her...
actually I'd suggest caution here ... if you piss one of these girls off, it'd be a mistake to go back and think all is fine ... especially if you are thinking of patronizing her again.

" Hell hath no fury ..." ... ring any bells???

When I said it was a "game' I did not mean a game without traps, obstacles, pits to fall into, detours, etc. It is like running an obstacle course thru a mine field. It is an ever changing challenge and no matter how many times you have played, every time will have a new twist or turn (the unknown is what makes it exciting for me).

The following story is in response to Graybeard in relation to his dilemma:

Just in the last few months in one MP I have had a chica (A) who was afraid of doing me because of threats (whether perceived or real, I do not know) from another chica (B) whom I had been with several times. Seems B had told all the other chicas I was hers even thou she was now suppose to be seeing and interested in a friend of mine. That is called "protecting her financial interests" :roll: !!

Chica A was seriously afraid of chica B and even hid from me. It took me 2+ months to convience chica A that I was not in a relationship with chica B. Now after seeing Chica A several times, it seems she has told all the other chicas that I am off limits!!! So as the "rules of the game' dictate and thou I am seriously into chica A (for the great sex), I have in the last few days sessioned with two other chicas in this MP to show "A" that I can and will do other chicas and do not 'belong' to her. One of the two even came to my house for a TLN and I made sure that chica A and ALL the others there knew it. And she (A) is not mad at me nor has she done anything against the other chicas!! Infact she will be here at my house Friday morning and I am getting several really sweet texts a day from her!! Is this game over?? NO! NO! NO! This is just the first inning!! :wink: In the next few days I am sure there will be another obstacle to deal with! :lol: I LOVE IT :wink: :D

Graybeard, when you start letting the chica think she has you by the balls, SHE DOES!!! and she will take full advantage of the situation! and the game IS OVER!!! Over the years I have been called every foul name in the book more than once, I have been threatened, I have been told "I never want to see you nor touch your 'old C*ck' again", I have been told to never call again!!! BUT guess what :roll: They almost always (when the money is short) call me :shock: Do they apologize? NO!! Do they even act like something had happened? NO!! "SECOND INNING"!!!!!

Oh, and the last time I saw chica B she also asked when I was going to session with her again!!!! And she is now regularly seeing TWO of my friends!!! The game with chica B is still going on it seems (in her mind, not in mine!!).

And non of this is because of any LOVE or even any real emotional ties!! It is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!! Even when "THE MONEY" only amounts to $20-$30 to them once a week to 10 days!!!!

Sorry Bashful but Mattyice is more likely to be correct on this issue from my experience over the years!!!! But then again, the rules of the game can change, even in the middle of the game!!! :eek: :? :wink: :lol:

BangBang57 said:
Sorry Bashful but Mattyice is more likely to be correct on this issue from my experience over the years!!!! But then again, the rules of the game can change, even in the middle of the game!!! :eek: :? :wink: :lol:
Perhaps, old friend. But I make it a habit to never lie down where I shit! I have seen too much bad stuff that women can do when they feel scorned, and I doubt seriously if Costa Rican women are that much different. Weren't you telling me about a chica that hasn't even looked at you in years, over some BS that another chica told her about you?
I think it's important to identify whether they are in the 'game' mindset when the shit falls. As for your 'A' and 'B', I know them and I've told you before that 'B' is dangerous. Yes, she's all about the money. But if you make it anything 'more' than business with these girls (even in their minds), then *when* it falls (as it is guaranteed to do) then there may not be a healthy business environment left behind.
You know that I have made two chica mistakes down there. One is sufficiently self-armored and not bound to be hurt by the play (though is well entrenched in the chica network and could create a very unhealthy reputation for anyone that pisses her off). The other desperately wants more than business, and I haven't found the footing to ease back into the 'client' mode. Of course I could just tell her to go f*ck off, but the mistake was mine ... I got too close ... so it is on me to fix the situation without damage (especially to me :mrgreen: ).
Yes, it's a game. My point is that it can be dangerous in gameplay if the two players are, in fact, playing by entirely different rules!

Hey Greybeard - stop using American logic and dating sense with whores.

In fact, become a member of the "Five Fingers Club":

Find 'em
Feel 'em
Finger 'em
F.u.c,k. 'em
Forget 'em

Or so my friend John also stated in 8th grade :p :lol: :p

I swear we knew more about life and common sense back them than some on this board do today........ I'm not naming any names.........but if the floo shits, wear it!

I think Bashful has a point. You should proceed with caution.
How about you take your "girl" and one of the other chicas for an half hour dupla to make her understand that you like her but want some variety ?
If she feels you will not abandon her but just need to stray a bit you should be fine.
Just a thought.

One correction: It was NOT another chica that told her lies about me!! IT WAS AN OLD GRINGO EXPAT (and CRT non VIP member) who did not like me taking other gringos to "HIS" MPs. I had/have never even sessioned with her, but have never heard anything but good about her and have never posted anything about her except where she was working one time when someone asked!! But he told her I had posted some really bad things about her and she choice to believe him rather than me. The "games" some gringos play are much worse than those played by most Chicas!!!! It has in no way negatively affected me other than I would have probably sessioned with her at some point and if she was as good as she is said to be, I would have probably recommended her to my friends.

The one thing to always remember is that though they may not always be the sharpest knife in the drawer, they seldom will do anything to seriously hurt their income over the long run. Yes they may get mad, may say they never want to see you again, may even threaten revenge, because of what you did!!! But, as with the favorita of another friend, every time he has told her how bad she is, she has gotten mad, called him names, and said she never wants to see him again because he is such a terrible man! Then as soon as she realizes some one else is getting his $$$ she comes running back acting even sweeter than before as if nothing ever happened.

If you let them into your heart, let them get control, let them think you care about what they do, then you are giving them the edge. And if you then do something they do not like they will threaten you. But they will seldom follow thru because they realize that in the long run they are more likely to be the one hurt (in terms of lost money)!! The main thing is to just NEVER let yourself get in too deep!--reason I have a new favorita every few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just remember that even if she does try to hurt your ability to see other chicas, there are 100+ places and 4 to 5 thousand chicas working in the business here! No way can she influence all of them nor even more than a small handful. You are the one with the money and she/they are the one(s)who want that money, and they will seldom do anything to seriously hurt their earning capacity!!

Finally, look for fun, look for that "special" connection, look for the chica that "rocks your world" but NEVER LOOK FOR LOVE IN A WHORE HOUSE!!!! And always remember: It is a great big ocean out there FULL of special "fish!!!! One may get away but there are always 10 to take that one's place. And all you want to do (hopefully) is "catch and return"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💋💐at 1536 Warden Avenue 🏵💞💐Thursday, ❤Michelle 👄👄for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  7. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💥💫💗Thursday ❣ Ruby, 👄👄medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘 Lucy, 👄👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋Thursday, 💞Cindy, 💖abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.👄👄Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  13. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  18. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  20. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  22. Red Rose Spa:
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  35. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  38. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  39. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  40. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  41. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  49. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
Back