Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Busty Natural 36DD Asian Kelly @ Greenway Spa *HUGE TITS* - 4907A Yonge Street - 416-512-9693

What about them $10-$20 dollar all ins you always advertising?

Sent from my T08 using Tapatalk

They are still there. I use the $20 places for my 2nd and 3rd shots of the day now. First shot is usually a full 30 minute massage with extras for $100 to $140 depending on girl and service. Then after that I’m still horny but need to watch my budget so hence the $20 quickie release places.

Greenway Spa
4907A Yonge Street
416-512-9693

I saw Kelly last Saturday after Anna told me about her a couple of weeks ago. I’m so glad Anna convinced me to see Kelly. She is a perfect mix of amazing therapeutic massage and sensual, playful fun. With the new COVID measures in place it was good to see both Anna and Kelly wearing masks. I was also wearing my mask when I entered the spa. Anna guided me to the darkly lit room and asked if I wanted to see Kelly today? I replied yes and opted to stay for a 30 minute massage for $40 door fee. I got ready and waited for Kelly.

The rooms at Greenway Spa are always kept tidy and neat. The tables are firm with clean sheets. Kelly opened the door, entered and introduced herself. She was wearing a mask and told me that while I was facing down on the table I could remove my mask but to put it back on when I flipped over. I ended up wearing my mask the entire time.

First impression of Kelly was WOW!! Tight short leopard print mini dress that clung to her sexy body frame. Her tits stood out and you could tell she had huge breasts. A nice little bubble butt showed off her posterior. Because the room was quite dark and she was wearing a mask, it was a little difficult to make out her face clearly. She did have nice eyes that clearly stood out along with long straight brown hair with hints of blonde highlights. Kelly is definitely a very sexy Asian woman that looked to be in her early 30s.

Kelly applied some oil on my shoulders and back and then began her fantastic massage. She is very skilled and talented and gives a thorough strong hard massage. She really digs into your back with her forearms and elbows. I like a hard massage and Kelly delivered perfectly. She was symmetrical in her technique making sure to cover both my left and right sides of the body equally. She even worked my thighs by bending my knees and reaching under gently grazing my balls. The best part of the massage was the foot massage ending with her massaging my soles and cracking my toes. She ended the massage with some hard slaps and chops on my back, ass and legs. The only negative thing I would say about Kelly is that there was no sensual teasing of my ass or balls or cock before flipping over. Would have preferred some teasing to get me hard before flipping. But there was a lot of fun AFTER flipping over.

Kelly has a very beautiful and carefree personality. She’s easy going and not a very greedy money hungry attendant. She asked me what I wanted to do? As with all girls here at Greenway Spa, everything is within massage parlour limits. So keeping that in mind, I told Kelly I wanted to see her body, specifically her tits. She didn’t hesitate and immediately took off her dress and bra to reveal a set of spectacular real 36DD tits. They felt amazing and they were huge! Soft and so squeezable OMG!! They were heavy and natural. Fantastic tits and Kelly was proud to show them off. While I played with her tits she stood in only her black lace thong gently stroking my lubricated cock with her soft creamy hands. I asked her to turn around so I could see her tight firm ass. She turned around and peeled off her thong so I could caress her beautiful ass. She then turned back around to reveal a nicely shaved pussy. She spread her legs and reached down with her left hand to point at her pussy to give me an invitation to feel and enjoy her warm wet moist love box. She sprayed some alcohol on my fingers and wiped me down before guiding my hand and fingers into her pussy. She was wet, horny and moaning. She dropped her mask down to her neck and bent over to suck and lick my nipples while I fingered her pussy. Meanwhile she’s still got her hands wrapped around my erect cock and stroking away. It wasn’t long before I busted, she continued to tug away and get out the last few drops.

Amazing session. Asian Kelly is a fantastic addition to Greenway Spa. Highly recommend a visit with Kelly for a great strong massage and a really good sensual finish. She never asked for a tip upfront and she never up-sold any services. Kelly is genuine and honest, sexy and playful with very skillful hands for a great massage. After clean up and getting dressed I gave her a $60 tip and she was very happy and receptive. 100% repeat. I will be back to see Kelly.

Kelly works every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. She can get busy so I would recommend calling and booking an appointment 416-512-9693.

Enjoy :)

pics?

Pics from where? Lol it’s an Asian spa you think pics will help you make a decision lol if you find her pics let me know lol

Go try her out today! She’s there every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday!! If you are big tit lover trust me, Kelly will not disappoint you. I hope some of you who do go to see her can confirm her spectacular tits.

Just saw Kelly and her spectacular tits this morning!!! Her fun bags are something special. Amazing time with this sexy open minded Asian MILF!!

Greenway Spa
4907A Yonge Street
416-512-9693

I saw Kelly last Saturday after Anna told me about her a couple of weeks ago. I’m so glad Anna convinced me to see Kelly. She is a perfect mix of amazing therapeutic massage and sensual, playful fun. With the new COVID measures in place it was good to see both Anna and Kelly wearing masks. I was also wearing my mask when I entered the spa. Anna guided me to the darkly lit room and asked if I wanted to see Kelly today? I replied yes and opted to stay for a 30 minute massage for $40 door fee. I got ready and waited for Kelly.

The rooms at Greenway Spa are always kept tidy and neat. The tables are firm with clean sheets. Kelly opened the door, entered and introduced herself. She was wearing a mask and told me that while I was facing down on the table I could remove my mask but to put it back on when I flipped over. I ended up wearing my mask the entire time.

First impression of Kelly was WOW!! Tight short leopard print mini dress that clung to her sexy body frame. Her tits stood out and you could tell she had huge breasts. A nice little bubble butt showed off her posterior. Because the room was quite dark and she was wearing a mask, it was a little difficult to make out her face clearly. She did have nice eyes that clearly stood out along with long straight brown hair with hints of blonde highlights. Kelly is definitely a very sexy Asian woman that looked to be in her early 30s.

Kelly applied some oil on my shoulders and back and then began her fantastic massage. She is very skilled and talented and gives a thorough strong hard massage. She really digs into your back with her forearms and elbows. I like a hard massage and Kelly delivered perfectly. She was symmetrical in her technique making sure to cover both my left and right sides of the body equally. She even worked my thighs by bending my knees and reaching under gently grazing my balls. The best part of the massage was the foot massage ending with her massaging my soles and cracking my toes. She ended the massage with some hard slaps and chops on my back, ass and legs. The only negative thing I would say about Kelly is that there was no sensual teasing of my ass or balls or cock before flipping over. Would have preferred some teasing to get me hard before flipping. But there was a lot of fun AFTER flipping over.

Kelly has a very beautiful and carefree personality. She’s easy going and not a very greedy money hungry attendant. She asked me what I wanted to do? As with all girls here at Greenway Spa, everything is within massage parlour limits. So keeping that in mind, I told Kelly I wanted to see her body, specifically her tits. She didn’t hesitate and immediately took off her dress and bra to reveal a set of spectacular real 36DD tits. They felt amazing and they were huge! Soft and so squeezable OMG!! They were heavy and natural. Fantastic tits and Kelly was proud to show them off. While I played with her tits she stood in only her black lace thong gently stroking my lubricated cock with her soft creamy hands. I asked her to turn around so I could see her tight firm ass. She turned around and peeled off her thong so I could caress her beautiful ass. She then turned back around to reveal a nicely shaved pussy. She spread her legs and reached down with her left hand to point at her pussy to give me an invitation to feel and enjoy her warm wet moist love box. She sprayed some alcohol on my fingers and wiped me down before guiding my hand and fingers into her pussy. She was wet, horny and moaning. She dropped her mask down to her neck and bent over to suck and lick my nipples while I fingered her pussy. Meanwhile she’s still got her hands wrapped around my erect cock and stroking away. It wasn’t long before I busted, she continued to tug away and get out the last few drops.

Amazing session. Asian Kelly is a fantastic addition to Greenway Spa. Highly recommend a visit with Kelly for a great strong massage and a really good sensual finish. She never asked for a tip upfront and she never up-sold any services. Kelly is genuine and honest, sexy and playful with very skillful hands for a great massage. After clean up and getting dressed I gave her a $60 tip and she was very happy and receptive. 100% repeat. I will be back to see Kelly.

Kelly works every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. She can get busy so I would recommend calling and booking an appointment 416-512-9693.

Enjoy :)
Bro your reviews are bullshit

...Picko’s reviews= never 💩

...lotsa guys here found gems f/ his reviews, incl me... 💎

... he’s not a shill... altho maybe girls give him discount?... he is treasure map 2fun times... 🗺

...in this post lockdown landscape, gd somebody filling in new map... help u bust a nut, dude!

Last edited:
I have to say that you found another good one. That's 4 for 4 now..
Just finished with Kelly a few hours ago and all I got to say is Wow!
It would be an injustice to say she is "great". She's the best!!
I was only going to stay half an hour like you but after 10 minutes, I could tell her skills were top notch and asked her for a full hour.
Her tits are like you said, 36 DDD and fantastic!!! And she did confirm this with me as she giggled and said "yes".
They are very soft, as is her whole body, like baby soft... and that very, very soft, moist love box like you said, is just that.....
She has a very professional yet teasing way as she maneuvers from body part to body part to body part all the while, keeping a consistent pressure and my mind in a state I cant describe!!!!..
I WAS ALMOST ASLEEP SEVERAL TIMES....
I actually "floated" at least twice and maybe once more as I was sooooo in tune with her.. I knew we were " clicking".
I brought my A game today, I dressed well, was confidant and smelling good and I'm sure that helps with the goal.
No other MPA has made me "float" like this and now looking back, I wish a few other girls would take the time
to have the "genuineness" that Kelly had.. What a pleasure our small talk was as well as the sexy talk and how in tune she is with a man..
This woman's skills are no joke boys!!!
I went with the flow, no rush, just let nature take it's course.. I picked up on her vibes, didn't rush anything, and it led me to pleasures I have not had for awhile.
TBH, this is first class service and I made sure to pay her accordingly as I want this exact service next time.. and that next time is very soon.
Rasputin and King Kong have nothing on me.... That's how I feel right now.
Cheers Gents

PS - WHAT A GREAT, GREAT FINISH IT WAS!!!
LOL! :)

...so 2 msgplanet reviewers visited yesterday... 🌏

...Greenway spa= not destination.... fucked up aptmnt w fave... nearby...

...ok, try Grnwy as backup... as Caliguy can attest, if u= yellow fever positive, this neighborhood? Holy fuck.....cute young Asians wearing as lil as possible... hot temp, lockdown neglect... + all day fantasizing re my fave... yeah, kinda horny, but also need msg...

So, get 2 Grnwy door... sez “no walkins”.... sh!t... then start laughing... like BH69 sez no asians, buncha losers runaway, dont even call... no walkins? Fuck that, walked in anyway... no probs... :moonwalk...sign 4 bylaw guys?

...Anna, mgr, greeted me. Slim Asian, guess mid 40s, mummy tummy... Fever check gun (if u fail, built in bullet chamber, BANG) , COVID negative but maybe detected yellow fever, alcohol wipes on hands... took me herself.

Very talented in msg, & she helped out my non-sexual issues... worth visit just 4 msg.... Anna was even thinking re: RMT career, askng me how much they make, how much benefits I had... really therapy, & she kept askng if shes better than RMT! 💆‍♂️

...& offered dick msg... declined, NMCOT... but Kelly stuck her head in (me naked on table dickside up) w/ o mask.... Pretty face!... looks mid 20s. ...so started talkng to Anna re: xtras again... w THAT GIRL... who just finished another dude... who clomped down stairs min ago... @Caliguy that wasnt u was it? 😂

...VERY happy 2 let me xtend time & see Kelly... din’t know = Kelly, just liked face...

Some kinda Manadarin argumnt outside.... imagining its like, “That old white guy? Ew!” “Paying customer! Smells like future reg! Nice guy! “...
...so Kelly finally comes in, just as my bruised ego ready 2 leave, grabbing my clothes...

...very sensual, but wouldnt take mask off, slutty mode... smelled gr8, super clean, boobies out, pussy offered b4 we really talked... not really clicking. Then suddenly she switched! Asian gf mode, mask= off, starting kissing & licking me up & down (not bj, but close 2 jr)... not slutty, cute & luvable... ah! 💋

...fun talkng 2 Kelly... from N part China, near Russia/N Korea... accent really exotic, pronounces r’s like Russian sometimes, intonation like Korean... & ego boost service on way out, putting sox & shoes on my feet... telling me musta had “lotsa gf when I was younger”.... zzzing! Chinese girls= so honest

...Anna’s telling me come back nxt wk, we got alotta girls, Crystal, etc.... yeah, wanted 2 say, u-huh, read reviews! ... Kelly’s like STFU re other girls.... 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧

Damage: Anna time rm fee only... 45 min/ 55... plus free msg time waitng 4 Kelly, about 15 min...

Kelly - 40 rm + 60 tips...

Over exaggerate by a landslide
...if girl= big boobs, high service... Picko calls em very sexy... but doesnt say DDG... dont b confused... :boobs

Kelly= pretty girl, not DDG, but very pleasing, no real flaws, nice skin & teeth...

Same w Dr Sex... Sabrina... shes pretty enuf, generous boobs, ouuta this world service... sexy? definitely. DDG=no

...so long as u get, he sez very sexy, doesnt mean DDG...

No point attackin Picko... speaks truth, not a shill... 👍

lmao 😂😂😂 don’t hate bro lol so much easier to love than to hate 💯 I’m having the time of my life seeing these girls and writing the reviews. I enjoy writing the reviews and for every member like you there are 2 or 3 others who I may have helped with my info.I’m thick skinned and negative comments on an Internet forum are common place. We actually need posts like yours to keep us honest and call me out. It’s not all rainbows and sunshine with all the girls I see. But girls that really stand out and deserve a good review I make a point of posting.

Instead of saying “bullshit” I would much rather you give us detail of why you didn’t enjoy your time with a certain girl I reviewed. To simply state bullshit without seeing the girl is not very conclusive on your part. If you gave back concrete feedback or recommended a different girl I would much rather prefer that. But we all have our own style on these boards.

From people I have PM’d to reviews posted my replies and comments are always consistent. My experiences are real, I may seem zealous at times but it’s not fake. I have seen many girls with mediocre outcomes that I didn’t have time to post. I have also seen many bad providers who I have not reviewed; maybe she didn’t click with me or she was having a bad day. I find it easier to spread love, it’s the Picko way lol but the love I spread on the review is definitely real, never fake. And I hope majority of you find it helpful. For the others who don’t believe in me, thank you for keep me honest and on my toes.

lmao 😂😂😂 don’t hate bro lol so much easier to love than to hate 💯 I’m having the time of my life seeing these girls and writing the reviews. I enjoy writing the reviews and for every member like you there are 2 or 3 others who I may have helped with my info.I’m thick skinned and negative comments on an Internet forum are common place. We actually need posts like yours to keep us honest and call me out. It’s not all rainbows and sunshine with all the girls I see. But girls that really stand out and deserve a good review I make a point of posting.

Instead of saying “bullshit” I would much rather you give us detail of why you didn’t enjoy your time with a certain girl I reviewed. To simply state bullshit without seeing the girl is not very conclusive on your part. If you gave back concrete feedback or recommended a different girl I would much rather prefer that. But we all have our own style on these boards.

From people I have PM’d to reviews posted my replies and comments are always consistent. My experiences are real, I may seem zealous at times but it’s not fake. I have seen many girls with mediocre outcomes that I didn’t have time to post. I have also seen many bad providers who I have not reviewed; maybe she didn’t click with me or she was having a bad day. I find it easier to spread love, it’s the Picko way lol but the love I spread on the review is definitely real, never fake. And I hope majority of you find it helpful. For the others who don’t believe in me, thank you for keep me honest and on my toes.

...so true... bad experience= no review.... one indy msg, preparing 2 visit, me=asking re mask via txt... bitch went psycho... needless2say, din’t visit... but if I share, somebody gonna wanna see her... fuck that...

..other times, yeah, mebbe girl had bad day, we din’t click... hard job getting physical w old dudes various races body types & hygiene... so skip...

...if ever scammed... Hell, yeah! Ill do master hatchet job... scammed= steal $$ & no service... :mad:

... but some dudes take hatchet 2 girl trying her best.... them’s assholes... :asshole

Ppl bashing others w/o backing it up... gonna end up on ignore... posts go unread... talking 2 thmslvs

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  11. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  15. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  18. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  19. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  20. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  21. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  33. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  34. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  36. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  37. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  38. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  39. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  41. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  47. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  48. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  49. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , young sexy open mind Tina and young cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York