What's new
New open Dahlia Spa
Massage Spa

Blair @ Seduction

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    hello anyone know of a great prostate massage service
  2. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE 416 781 0088 :rolf 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto /free parking/:car
  3. Guest:
    http://sunshinespa.ca/profile/GRACE/619
  4. Guest:
    Any info on Grace at Sunshine?
  5. Guest:
    s
  6. Guest:
    Oakville 👄👄Amazing Good Osteopathic Massage ❤💋647-262-9889👄❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:p:heart2:p
  7. Guest:
    ❤Oakville ❤647-262-9889❤Good Osteopathic Massage ❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:heart2:heart2:heart2
  8. Guest:
    Hey. Any contacts in surat, gujarat. I'm new here.
  9. bambaka:
    Any recommendations for Mississauga?
  10. bambaka:
    Any one in Mississauga?
  11. Guest:
    please let me know any indian girl massage in scarbough
  12. Guest:
    looking indian girl in scarbough
  13. Guest:
    hyderabad massage
  14. Guest:
    Mumbai
  15. Guest:
    where best massage vietnam? blue is sky? :rolf
  16. Guest:
    black women absolutely give the best head - it's not even technique, their mouths just feel awesome
  17. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage Edmonton Downtown Central!!!! Happy Family Day to everyone!!! 587-982-6052 (only text):heart2:heart2:heart2
  18. Guest:
    hows the famfam errbody?
  19. Guest:
    Open
  20. Garo:
    416 781 0088 HAPPY MASSAGE $30/60 min :rolfFREE PARKING :car2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto / Shahika and Melinda /
  21. Guest:
    Scarborough
  22. Guest:
    East York
  23. Guest:
    Calgary
  24. Guest:
    Any in Oakville?
  25. Guest:
    Good Indian?

crazymassageman

Reaction score
it's not everything silly
just gotta be able to plan ahead
and be flexible
It's funny and sad at the same time these girls are busier than doctors and medical professionals...booking weeks in advance is just funny

Juul191

Reaction score
Tried to see Katie at Perla today, called at 9 30 AM and she was already fully booked, crazy, must have gotten booked up the night prior when she went on the schedule.

Anyways then called Seduction to see Blair, her new photos look amazing: Blair - seductionspa

So it turns up she doesn't show up for her shift today, oh well, will try again tomorrow and report with a review if I'm successful in booking.
Eventually saw Blair recently.

She started with a massage and soon after let me know what was on her menu, Body Slide, Oral and FS and quoted 40, 80 and 120 respectively (found it a bit weird that Body slide had a price). Went with the CBJ. Overall have to say she's a very sexy girl, perfect tight body, manmades shaped perfectly (on the harder side). Has a nice little ass as well. Session ended pretty quickly after a few different positions with the cbj. Felt the session lacked sensuality but she's definitely hot so it would only reason why I would repeat. Maybe gets better with repeat sessions.

Reaction score
Eventually saw Blair recently.

She started with a massage and soon after let me know what was on her menu, Body Slide, Oral and FS and quoted 40, 80 and 120 respectively (found it a bit weird that Body slide had a price). Went with the CBJ. Overall have to say she's a very sexy girl, perfect tight body, manmades shaped perfectly (on the harder side). Has a nice little ass as well. Session ended pretty quickly after a few different positions with the cbj. Felt the session lacked sensuality but she's definitely hot so it would only reason why I would repeat. Maybe gets better with repeat sessions.
How much did you pay at the door? CBJ is usually 50. FS 100

m1sterd

Reaction score
I saw blair a couple times. both sessions very similar and mechanical. Massage is good, amazing CBJ, and FS for 100. The problem is, she's constantly high (stoned) and out of it. Doesn't really engage in conversation and a bit distant...but she's a total smoke show.

The second time, I didnt intend to stay with her and saw the line-up and she was just too hot to turn down. I'll see her again, but not racing to book again.

dickinabox

Reaction score
I saw Blair today. Watching those perfect titties bounce really did get me going