What's new

Blair @ Seduction

Juul191

Reaction score
Tried to see Katie at Perla today, called at 9 30 AM and she was already fully booked, crazy, must have gotten booked up the night prior when she went on the schedule.

Anyways then called Seduction to see Blair, her new photos look amazing: Blair - seductionspa

So it turns up she doesn't show up for her shift today, oh well, will try again tomorrow and report with a review if I'm successful in booking.
Eventually saw Blair recently.

She started with a massage and soon after let me know what was on her menu, Body Slide, Oral and FS and quoted 40, 80 and 120 respectively (found it a bit weird that Body slide had a price). Went with the CBJ. Overall have to say she's a very sexy girl, perfect tight body, manmades shaped perfectly (on the harder side). Has a nice little ass as well. Session ended pretty quickly after a few different positions with the cbj. Felt the session lacked sensuality but she's definitely hot so it would only reason why I would repeat. Maybe gets better with repeat sessions.

WhacksOnWhacksOff

Reaction score
Eventually saw Blair recently.

She started with a massage and soon after let me know what was on her menu, Body Slide, Oral and FS and quoted 40, 80 and 120 respectively (found it a bit weird that Body slide had a price). Went with the CBJ. Overall have to say she's a very sexy girl, perfect tight body, manmades shaped perfectly (on the harder side). Has a nice little ass as well. Session ended pretty quickly after a few different positions with the cbj. Felt the session lacked sensuality but she's definitely hot so it would only reason why I would repeat. Maybe gets better with repeat sessions.
How much did you pay at the door? CBJ is usually 50. FS 100

m1sterd

Reaction score
I saw blair a couple times. both sessions very similar and mechanical. Massage is good, amazing CBJ, and FS for 100. The problem is, she's constantly high (stoned) and out of it. Doesn't really engage in conversation and a bit distant...but she's a total smoke show.

The second time, I didnt intend to stay with her and saw the line-up and she was just too hot to turn down. I'll see her again, but not racing to book again.

Top Bottom