Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big $ scam by Karon Bar Girl

As you walk up from the roundabout how far up the road is it and which side...right or left?

What is the point of finding this girl now? You should just put it down to a very bad experience and try to forget about it.

Understand the Op not wanting any problems, he wa son holiday, its really annoying that these scams do still happen and the artists get away with it.

My opinion, is the same as Lil, stand up to the police a little bit, insist on going to the police station and ask for the fines book, look confident, appear to know the ropes and keep a big confident smile on your face. Tourist police would have helped, but were not called, okay it was 4am and easier for us living here to say and I realise not so easy to do for the holidaymaker.

No knocking the op in anyway, just offering advice for anyone else in the future who may get pulled into this scam, which I commend him for posting here, it may help someone in the future.

Or on a much less violent note...

The bar owner finally gets wind of whats going on, and tells her to leave.

She is left with no job, so she resorts to what she does best, but without the exposure to farang of which she can choose the most wealthiest and foolish, she also resorts to other wayward ways, and ends up living a life of ..

1) poverty.
2) mistrust
3) loneliness
4) hopelessness

of course thats only one side of the coin...

i DON'T SEE THE BAR ITSELF, IF I SAW OTHER PICS, OR THE ACTUAL BAR) POSSIBLE COULD I.D. THE BAR. WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE THE PHONE # OF THE OWNER. IF ANYONE HAS IT, AND YOU FEEL GIVE IT TO ME OR NOT, CALL HIM AND ASK IF HE HAS A GIRL WORKING THEIR NAMED "MO"...HE AND OR THE BAR NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT HER....SHE NEEDS TO BE ESPOSED...OTHER PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER...IF I WAS THERE I WOULD DO THIS...EXPOSE HER, THATS ALL...GET THE WORK OUT...
THANKS...THE CIRCLE....THE KARMA...JUST OPEN THE DOOR...LIGHT...

I Have had a bad experience with a bar girl . Nothing like this case, but even so, i would never wish ill on her now. She is from a different culture and i just figure that she must have had a pretty bad life to have behaved how she did . Just move on now Malibu.........

Up Away From The Beach On The Left Side. Up From The Karon Circle. Before You Get To The Mermaid Hotel, Which Is On The Right Side, On The Left Side Is As I Recall It's The First Road That Goes Left, Many Bars Are On The North East Corner. Many Tuk-tuks And Taxi Park Here Also. Again It's These Bars Are On The Left Side Of The Road (puket Road Sp?) Usually Their Are Many Push Carts / Motor Cycle Food Stands Surrounding The Bars With Their Blue Tarps On Them. It.s Hard To See The Bar, But They Are Kind On Above The Road About A Meter With Cement Steps And Thier Is No Door. They Are All In A Row, With Other Small Bars Behind Them. About One Or Two Bars Alone You See A Large Sign That Says "tolets" Mo's Bar Is About 5 Meter Befor The Enterance Of The Tolets. On The Left. Don't Remember The Name. If You Are Sitting At The Bar Looking Out Towards The Street, Not The Main Street But The Samll Street You Will See First Another Bar And To The Right, Or North Is A What Looks Like A Bar That Has Been Close For A Long Time...i Was Sitting With My Back Towards The Tolets. The Celing Is Very High And The Whole Place Look Like It's Made For Somelse And These Small Bars Are Just Placed Thought The Bottom Floor Or This Large Cement Building....thank You....mo Was Her Name, Perhaps Sounds Like That To Me, But Is Really More Like What Other Previous Post Suggeted It Is...i Don't Have My Taxi Drivers # Handing But He Can Help You Locate The Place...i Also Have Her Number But Not On Me Now....will Send It Later...

I do not remember the name of the bar but could walk straight there if I was in karon. The lady that owns or runs it is thai but I think she has a boy friend that brought it for her.

Malibu, in general, you get yourself into a P4P scene, anything can happen.
Where's P4P, there's a good chance to meet ppl who will intimidate you to get your cash. You always
put yourself into a weaker position

I only remember when I found myself a bit drunk in front of an ATM machine in Istanbul with 3 gorillas around me, forcing
to get their 2k Euro out of it, which they charged me after scamming me into a nightclub, putting a girl at my table and having
only a few drinks.

I somehow managed to get at least some kind of a deal out of it...but it was very costly.

Today I'm laughing about it.

You are WRONG!

You forceably put a ***** out of your room without paying her anything!
You have a lot to learn.

You should have gave her 1000bt to leave your room!

everything you read before, read it again, thats my advice....:intello:

Bonne chance !

I think I have some pictures of the bar, but with a few girls and customers in it, so I don’t want to post it. I thought you might recognize the bars name. But when I read your description above, I don’t think it’s this bar. And I misunderstood. I thought the bar was owned by a lady. I see know that the owners a man. There's lots of bars in that complex.

I think you should let this one go, and I kind of agree with Pad MC.

Wow my head is beginning to hurt 555555

So if you had a war and the baddies are invading everyone and killing all, then the goodies came in and destroyed the baddies, that would just perpetuate the bad karma.
If a tyrant was assassinated by an individual to save millions of lives would that be act deserving of bad karma???
Surely if an act of revenge was done within a reasonable punishment for the crime surely this wouldn't attract bad karma!
If the act of revenge meant that the original bad person did no more bad things to others then that act of revenge would have been a good act...therefore no bad karma.

This bar, in that establishment, is owned by a thaiwoman with a farang boyfriend.

It's not this one?

440786937_4794e33a0e.jpg

yep I am with you. I reckon this thread as originated is all a huge load of BS. Christmas is coming and all kinds of pixies come out to play at Christmas time remember.

Gentlemen after going through some photos and having an extra look at some with special ladies in them I have finally come to a 99% certanty that it is called " happy go luck bar " Used to be owned by a girl named Ann but she sold it to a farang who's girlfriend now runs the bar. If you stand with your back to the door of that shi**y little tiolet in the corner that cost you 5bht to pee then the bar in question is diagonaly to you left with a big plasma hanging on the wall, I do not wish any bad luck or revenge acts on this bar as the other girls there all seem to be kind hearted and the girl in question seemed to be as well when I first met her and certanly didn't try anything on me like the OP experienced, but that does not mean the OP is lying, who knows maybe she was waiting for the right time to try a scam on me.
IMHO I believe that any girl from a bar will expect some money for time spent with you even if no bed sheet dancin was done. If you dont pay depending on how bad her temper is and how heated the situation gets will give many different end results.
I allways pay the girls something even if I was not happy with them to avoid situations like these, we are in their country playing mostly by their rules, in a p4p scene you should allways keep your smarts about you.
I thnik the OP should try to forget what happend and put a notch on the belt of hard lessons as I'm sure many BM on this forum have learned a few mistakes, I know I have and now am smarter for making them.

To save millions of lives no. But if he were to do it, for personal and vindictive reasons then yes he would be deserving of bad karma.
All depends on the intention I guess.
Well thats my take on it anyway.

Chalk this up to a life lesson and move on, just ensure you learn from it... things could have been worse! But that's just me...

That was a crap situation but best to just move on.

You Are wrong!

You forceably put a ***** out of your room without paying her anything!
You have a lot to learn.

You should have gave her 1000bt to leave your room!

everything you read before, read it again, thats my advice....:intello:

Did I lie ? Did I shout and curse and refuse to leave ? She over reacted ! I have been with other BG's where there is no sex, i paid them ect. SHE is wrong She self inflected marks on her arm. She arranged the scam totally with the cops and changed me 40,000bht because I did not pay her 1500bht??? she knew when I was to leave as I told her and the cops even asked me when they picked me up, as she told them. the whole scam was based on me hurting her, which i did not, and the fact everyone knew I had a flight in 36 hrs. yes I was wrong not to pay her...I tried twice to calm her down and settle it. But she was too busy yelling. she even told me early that day that she had been refused payment before by farlangs...she is in the worng business, and as the many other postings on this thread say, she needs to be exposed...it's a bad omen for other well meaning BG's and farlangs. I have been with many BG's long and short time/with and without sex and NEVER had any problem. I refuse to lie blame on myself except for not paying her 1500 bht, I know that as soon as she said "no sex" at 3:00 in the morning and after hanging with her for 12 hrs and not really enjoying that time, except for dancing, most men would think twice about paying her. it was a total set up...she needs to be exposed...She was wrong not me...round and round the story goes. Only I know the truth, and what i have told in this posting that...end of story...

Okay, you've exposed her. You've probably done others a huge favor relating your story here. You've lost a chunk of cash learning a hard lesson. Understood. Let it go already. There's nothing more you can do, that's the risks of playing that game. And you have to share at least some of the blame as well... When you lie down with dogs, you take the risk of waking up with fleas! Suck it up and get on with your life.

Your words as posted up above:

If this were two rational people elsewhere in the world, everything you say later on is quite logical, but if you bring someone back to your room who is "a bit drunk", you're playing with fire. Maybe she was too drunk to do what you hoped for, and throwing her out of your room, giving her no money, seems like you're just asking for trouble.

Hindsight is always 20:20, but really, if someone is quite drunk, and you bring them back to your room anyway, they may simply pass out on you as soon as they lie down. You're already setting up what could be a bad situation. And if you throw them out of the room you've just brought them back to, after partying all night, and don't give them anything, that just seems like an accident being set up to happen.

The whole "scam" thing is obviously wrong, but when you do something nasty to a person who's already drunk, YOU are the one setting up the scene.

I can relate to what you're saying, but maybe the smarter thing would have been to just go to sleep, and hope for better things in the morning or whenever you both woke up.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹We have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci 🌹🌹🌹🌹Chloe so nice girl fun player, 🔥🔥🔥Nancy slim body big boobs 36D 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Dining table shower professional body slide😘😘😘😘, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💋💐at 1536 Warden Avenue 🏵💞💐Thursday, ❤Michelle 👄👄for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💥💫💗Thursday ❣ Ruby, 👄👄medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘 Lucy, 👄👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋Thursday, 💞Cindy, 💖abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.👄👄Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  19. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  21. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  23. Red Rose Spa:
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  39. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
Back