What's new
Massage Spa
New open Dahlia Spa

Best table shower

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    hello anyone know of a great prostate massage service
  2. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE 416 781 0088 :rolf 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto /free parking/:car
  3. Guest:
    http://sunshinespa.ca/profile/GRACE/619
  4. Guest:
    Any info on Grace at Sunshine?
  5. Guest:
    s
  6. Guest:
    Oakville 👄👄Amazing Good Osteopathic Massage ❤💋647-262-9889👄❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:p:heart2:p
  7. Guest:
    ❤Oakville ❤647-262-9889❤Good Osteopathic Massage ❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:heart2:heart2:heart2
  8. Guest:
    Hey. Any contacts in surat, gujarat. I'm new here.
  9. bambaka:
    Any recommendations for Mississauga?
  10. bambaka:
    Any one in Mississauga?
  11. Guest:
    please let me know any indian girl massage in scarbough
  12. Guest:
    looking indian girl in scarbough
  13. Guest:
    hyderabad massage
  14. Guest:
    Mumbai
  15. Guest:
    where best massage vietnam? blue is sky? :rolf
  16. Guest:
    black women absolutely give the best head - it's not even technique, their mouths just feel awesome
  17. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage Edmonton Downtown Central!!!! Happy Family Day to everyone!!! 587-982-6052 (only text):heart2:heart2:heart2
  18. Guest:
    hows the famfam errbody?
  19. Guest:
    Open
  20. Garo:
    416 781 0088 HAPPY MASSAGE $30/60 min :rolfFREE PARKING :car2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto / Shahika and Melinda /
  21. Guest:
    Scarborough
  22. Guest:
    East York
  23. Guest:
    Calgary
  24. Guest:
    Any in Oakville?
  25. Guest:
    Good Indian?

LostInnocence

Reviewer
Reaction score
Helen is a f#cking machine and nobody performs better than her in table shower. If someone said Helen is mechanical, he must be a jerk nobody wanna touch. The only complaints she got most time was going out in the mid of session to greet the incoming customers. The rest was all good.

The spa hours are 10 am to 9pm.
Thanks, Diety.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score

LostInnocence

Reviewer
Reaction score
Diety or Deity? I am not on diety or deity... I like daty better.lol
i before e except after c ... fails. Weird, I think I need to seize eight more cups of caffeine before I weigh in, neighbour.

What are the standard holistic rates in play here? And is it pay up front, in the room, or the way out?

Thanks.

Reaction score
but like said before helen is like mid 30s? so is anna? than the young gals are for the young gents like cindy, tina, maybe amy? and anita 

PWee

Reaction score
Can I just interrupt and ask a quick question.

I'd like to head back to AEden next week. But it's been a long ass time since I saw Helen. I've been out at The Primier spa too long. What is the price break down there?

Thanks in advance. I know it's a noob question.

Apolyton

Reaction score
I saw Helen for the first time two weeks ago. Great service not mechanical at all! See tried to anticipate what I would like, all the time see seemed to enjoy the session herself. I will repeat soon for a new adventure.

jimbo1965

Reaction score
Is Jennifer at Kawaii Spa the same Jennifer who worked at A-eden. Last time I saw her was back in January.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Can I just interrupt and ask a quick question.

I'd like to head back to AEden next week. But it's been a long ass time since I saw Helen. I've been out at The Primier spa too long. What is the price break down there?

Door fee is $40 for half hr, service for table shower FS inclusive is another $100.

Thanks in advance. I know it's a noob question.
Is Jennifer at Kawaii Spa the same Jennifer who worked at A-eden. Last time I saw her was back in January.
Nope..not the same Jennifer.

Breaking News...A-Eden was sold yesterday. We might see new owner and some new girls by end of next week.

Lovederub

Reviewer
Reaction score
Krayjee do. Know if Hellen still works under the new management or new ownership ? I was planning to visit her next week

Thanks as alway

jimbo1965

Reaction score
Krayjee do. Know if Hellen still works under the new management or new ownership ? I was planning to visit her next week

Thanks as alway
I saw her 2 days ago. She is still there. Usual great service.

good to go

Reaction score
Saw Cindy 2 weeks ago. Was very happy with the service and she is younger than Helen or Anna.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Is Anna still working at A Eden?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Yes Anna is still working as her usual days, Fridays and Saturdays.

The best news is Helen has a change of heart and has decided to keep the spa. She cancelled the deal and now she is back into business as usual. She also told me she has just hired 3 new girls as well. I will keep you guys posted when I get full details of the girls and the names.

smallpantieshk

Reviewer
Reaction score
what do you get for the $200? new to this lol
He said All In means $200 includes door fee and tip. And usually at that price you get everything you want. And by everything I mean doggy, missionary, cowgirl, BJ, 69, the list goes on.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I thought I'd have to find a new star.
She just sent me a mesage there will be a price change as well. The new price will be $50 for 45 minutes. It was $60 before. And there will be 2 new girls starting this weekend. Apple on Sunday and Amy on Monday. They both are in their hi 20s and slim petite girls. Have fun guys.