Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benefits of being a Regular

Did your regular have an incall and did you see her?

• No she did not have an incall

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Yes she did but I didn't see her

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Yes she did and Hell yes I saw her

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • My regular had and incall WTF Why wasn't I told?

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am probably not the best one to express an opinion on this since in the past I have always checked out different ladies.
I would go back and see some more than others but not what I would call regular.
I wanted to see one lady at premier regularly but was told she was fired and just recently was told she moved from one location to another.

if I had a regular lady I was seeing weekly or every two weeks and she was seeing clients and I wasn't one of them I think I would ask her when I next saw her and if I didn't like the answer would start seeing others and less of her.
Personally I feel that when you have spent that much time & $$$ building a familiarity and loyalty that there should be some benefit at times like this.
However if the sex is amazing I may forgive her.
JMHO!

My attitude is to dump the whore, she didn't think of you during these times, why think of her when normality returns. There are so many great ladies out there, if you have stuck to only one then you are missing out on some amazing ladies.
Play the field.

the mustache thing is only for 2 faves As I asked and they said grow it! I think they like seeing something different on me. And maybe they were just tired of clean shaven And needed a change!! And maybe it tickles them down there! ha ha. but the point is you have to ask.. but not on first date! If heโ€™s a regular like he says, maybe he needs to change things up a bit to get the best from her. Hopefully my points spark thought and he gets
to the promised land.
Is it just me or are we forgetting the fact that this isnt a relationship based on anything real outside of money....whats with all of this "first date" bs etc...not trying to sound like an ass but let's not get delusional guys. You are paying her for her time and illusion of whatever it is you are looking for, to make it personal is a bit of a mistake. What's even a bigger mistake is to care if she is good with others or not - you really shouldn't care. Now on the other side of things, if you are VIP client - you should be treated as such, but that's a different concept. VIP basically means you pay more and that's it or see her more - obviously those guys will have preferential treatment just like in any business.

Is it just me or are we forgetting the fact that this isnt a relationship based on anything real outside of money....whats with all of this "first date" bs etc...not trying to sound like an ass but let's not get delusional guys. You are paying her for her time and illusion of whatever it is you are looking for, to make it personal is a bit of a mistake. What's even a bigger mistake is to care if she is good with others or not - you really shouldn't care. Now on the other side of things, if you are VIP client - you should be treated as such, but that's a different concept. VIP basically means you pay more and that's it or see her more - obviously those guys will have preferential treatment just like in any business.
...itsa biz relationship @ worst.... go2 butcher, fish market, bakery every day or week... expect gr8 service, discount $$$ or xtras! ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿฅฉ

Bakery always gives me freebie buns & pastries... fish market always discounts, freebies, same w butcher... & they reopen after hrs 4me

Your mpa/sp dont do that? Shop elsewhere... many do! ;)

Some guys go in the room pay their money and get serviced, a straight business transaction. This is what they like and do not let feelings come into it.

Others become regulars of a particular lady because they like the service and expect nothing more.

Then there are the guys who see someone regularly and become comfortable with them. They become more than client/mpa, they have a familiarity or friendship. These men usually see their chosen provider weekly or bi-weekly and enjoy their time with these ladies. They may have more than one regular lady but they are loyal to these ladies.

The ladies business model requires repeat business and this is were the loyal regulars fit. Most of the top ladies are hard to book because their loyal clientele and these are the men that keep them in business.

So I do not think it is too outrageous for these gentlemen to expect to be included in any incall during these pandemic times. Obviously they may not get to see their chosen MPA as often, but I do not feel they should be totally ignored.

If an mpa does not include these regulars in any of her incall rendezvous then she may be jeopardizing her future in the business and may alienate some if not all of her regulars.

Everybody is entitled to see whomever they choose and that goes for both MPA and Client.
There may be good financial reasons for an MPA seeing a small select group, or there could be many other reasons, but one thing she has to remember.
Loyalty goes both ways so if you loose a percentage of your regulars it is your doing.

This is just my opinion.

The hanger said

Now on the other side of things, if you are VIP client - you should be treated as such, but that's a different concept. VIP basically means you pay more and that's it or see her more - obviously those guys will have preferential treatment just like in any business

Some guys go in the room pay their money and get serviced, a straight business transaction. This is what they like and do not let feelings come into it.

Others become regulars of a particular lady because they like the service and expect nothing more.

Then there are the guys who see someone regularly and become comfortable with them. They become more than client/mpa, they have a familiarity or friendship. These men usually see their chosen provider weekly or bi-weekly and enjoy their time with these ladies. They may have more than one regular lady but they are loyal to these ladies.

The ladies business model requires repeat business and this is were the loyal regulars fit. Most of the top ladies are hard to book because their loyal clientele and these are the men that keep them in business.

So I do not think it is too outrageous for these gentlemen to expect to be included in any incall during these pandemic times. Obviously they may not get to see their chosen MPA as often, but I do not feel they should be totally ignored.

If an mpa does not include these regulars in any of her incall rendezvous then she may be jeopardizing her future in the business and may alienate some if not all of her regulars.

Everybody is entitled to see whomever they choose and that goes for both MPA and Client.
There may be good financial reasons for an MPA seeing a small select group, or there could be many other reasons, but one thing she has to remember.
Loyalty goes both ways so if you loose a percentage of your regulars it is your doing.

This is just my opinion.

The hanger said

Now on the other side of things, if you are VIP client - you should be treated as such, but that's a different concept. VIP basically means you pay more and that's it or see her more - obviously those guys will have preferential treatment just like in any business
Regs= essential, as noted. Want outta this world service? Make noises like a reg... ;)

โ€œ...used to go spa X every wk but they closed...โ€.

โ€œNew2 town... like to find a gd place for Tuesdayโ€™s. U work every Tues...?โ€

1st three visits on reg recruitment ...
1. U made it known u wanna find reg place... & she pulls out all the stops! ๐Ÿ’ƒ
2. U repeat... sheโ€™s gonna pull out hidden menu! :heart1
3. Repeat again! U graduated. Reg. This will b mind blowing session!!! :hot
4 & on.... she knows what u like, improves @ it every time... till something goes wrong ofc... like U disappear, or try out her spa rival MPA!

I do have a regular that is not asian and on every session she knows how to turn me on better.
There was a time I told her I was short in cash and she told me that it was no issue, she knew that I always be back. I took advantage of that for couple of sessions.
But haven't ask her for a BBBJ. I wonder if she will do it.

I bet she's better than your regular. She's got beautiful teeth and they're all hers.
... so just tryinโ€™ 2b funny, dont b sensitive...

(... & u definitely lose yer bet... )

I know my regular was seeing clients in December and I was not one of them.
What does that say about me?
What does that say about her?
Does it say anything?

If you're attached to her, not gonna lie, it's not good.

If you aren't attached to her, then who cares, continue to see her for a good time ๐Ÿ‘

If you are a regular of one of the spa ladies then you will know of the benefits of seeing your chosen lady weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. The service levels tend to go up and the familiarity can add to the session.
With covid and the shut downs there are other possible benefits and that is if she didn't work at an agency and is arranging meetings you should have a better chance than non regulars. However if you are a regular and your lady is seeing clients and you are not one of them what is she telling you? Is she telling you that she does not value your relationship, she only wants to see your sorry ass at the spa, You are a fucking horrible fuck, your cock is too small, you are too fucking cheap, you are one ugly bastard, you don't know how to have a good time. So what if your not in the group and you have seen her every week for a year, always tipped her and bought her flowers and presents on special ocassions, how do you feel. She has left you with blue balls.
What should you do?
You could say fuck it and not see her anymore, you could see her less and get another to see regularly and therefore increasing your chances for next time, or whimper back to her and act like nothing happened.
Just a thought what would you do?

FYI
I don't have a regular and after reading what puredelight said I thought I would ask what people were thinking.
I have three regulars now. I usually see all three of them every week. I have 3 others I see occasionally. I love the regular routine. Each girl goes through exactly the same sequence of the session. I even have them arranged in the same day of each week. One is spa owner. She has me come at the end of the day. Sends the other girls home, turns off the sign and we get noisey. Been seeing her for 15 years now. That's a regular!

I have three regulars now. I usually see all three of them every week. I have 3 others I see occasionally. I love the regular routine. Each girl goes through exactly the same sequence of the session. I even have them arranged in the same day of each week. One is spa owner. She has me come at the end of the day. Sends the other girls home, turns off the sign and we get noisey. Been seeing her for 15 years now. That's a regular!
Kudos. Hat's off to you.
You don't get a bit bored doing the exact same thing? Sounds like good sessions but if I could 100% predict everything, not sure the excitement factor could be sustained.
Among other reasons i like to change it up is I also like the hunt even when it doesn't work out great. And meeting new women who are different from each other.
Nice to have regulars but try a few new ones on the quest for the perfect gem.

Kudos. Hat's off to you.
You don't get a bit bored doing the exact same thing? Sounds like good sessions but if I could 100% predict everything, not sure the excitement factor could be sustained.
Among other reasons i like to change it up is I also like the hunt even when it doesn't work out great. And meeting new women who are different from each other.
Nice to have regulars but try a few new ones on the quest for the perfect gem.
Exactly the same thing with 6 women:) That's not exactly monogamy. I love it. I can pick the routine that suits my mode on a given day. But given that I tend to organize myself by days of the week, I look forward all day to the evening ahead. Let's just say that Tuesday is my favorite day of the week:)

yes, absolutely. I had a regular and did receive premier service from her. If she was not working, I did picked her up from her home and once we went to the spa and at another time got FS in my car in a school's parking lot. But she suddenly vanished. She was feeling guilty of providing FS for sometime and we would talk about it - I did encourage her to stop it and just provide massage service though I enjoyed the service she provided me.

yes, absolutely. I had a regular and did receive premier service from her. If she was not working, I did picked her up from her home and once we went to the spa and at another time got FS in my car in a school's parking lot. But she suddenly vanished. She was feeling guilty of providing FS for sometime and we would talk about it - I did encourage her to stop it and just provide massage service though I enjoyed the service she provided me.

Dude, don't do it at a school, they have cameras all over the place.

Shoutbox
  1. Cdeep:
    Navi mumbai
  2. Ray&Nephew:
    SEXY ZOE & JAV MODEL CHANEL TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Fri day๏ผšNew white ana ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk - Spunky fun in a nice package Call๏ผš 647 891 0699
  5. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’— Friday, โค Sophia, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’— abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish.๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Kim, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ Friday, ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹ Nana, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jenny๐Ÿ˜˜ - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 โค๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ขFriday, Tammy, and ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Mary๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ๐Ÿ’ซ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 โฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ Friday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Eva, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’‹ Friday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’— Tracy, ๐Ÿ’‹tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service โค Vivian, โค๐Ÿ’—medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  17. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  20. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  22. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐‚๐ข๐ง๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค!๐ŸŽ‰Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  27. Mario525:
    waxing
  28. Mario525:
    waxing
  29. Mario525:
    waxing
  30. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 19th , Fฬฝอ“Rฬฝอ“Iฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  31. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนJessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  41. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5โ€™3โ€ and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  46. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  47. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back