What's new
VIP  massage
Call: 437~333~4760 Best massage in Guelph

Being a newbie vegetarian?

Shoutbox
  1. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    TUES NOV 24. 10AM-10PM Pretty Face Chinese Mimi and Young Sexy Chinese KELLY.
  2. Boston1998:
    Anyone know what happened to Ella from Pickering angels spa?
  3. Rubmegood:
    And it looks like Admin is all talk and no action...:ass
  4. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Mon Nov 23. 10am-10pm Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby and Young CBC Tracy.
  5. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and Yimi:::Chinese-Japanese mixed model and Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  6. kenwong649:
    VIP SPA: We have 6-8 girls are available at New Vip Spa today, including,, Chinese College Student Hebe, Chinese Service Queen Lisa, Candy, Kelly, Sexy Chinese Secretary Apple, Super young Vietnamese Mixed Nancy, Young Busty Vietnamese Linda Please call us at 416 402 8888 for bookings Location: 5051 Highway 7 Markham www lovebabyvip.com
  7. hiyamickey:
    Vivian, crystal, Nancy, Lily, Rose, Ella @8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  8. pierredeipad:
    (514)805-0534
  9. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  10. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and Yimi:::Chinese-Japanese mixed model and Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  11. MagicGarden:
    ⎝Monday at 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏⎠: 2 𝑪𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒙 𝑨𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 & 𝑲𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒙 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒚 ⎝437-881-7233⎠
  12. MoreEyeballs:
    🍃Meadows Wellness | 10225 Yonge St | Richmond Hill | (905) 770-7555
  13. RoseRetreatSpa:
    🌹Rose Retreat Spa, 26-16715 Yonge St (at Mulock), Newmarket 437-778-8855
  14. MoreEyeballs:
    🏝Oasis Hub Wellness Centre for relaxing massage | 10737 Elgin Mills Unit 13 (at Yonge), Richmond Hill| 905-237-5885
  15. MoreEyeballs:
    🌴Pink Paradise Spa, 102B-370 Steeles West in VAUGHAN (just west of Yonge) 905-597-6683
  16. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    SUN NOV 22. 10AM-10PM. Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby and Young CBC Tracy.
  17. Munna Pundit:
    Hi guys, I need some contacts in Siliguri. Please PM.
  18. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    SUN NOV 22. 10AM-10PM. Young CBC Tracy.
  19. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    sexy Chanel and MiMi on duty ☎416-800-8026
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and Table shower. Queen: ::Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  21. MagicGarden:
    ⎝Sunday at 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏⎠: 𝓚𝓲𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂⎝437-881-7233⎠ :heart1
  22. MoreEyeballs:
    Hollywood Spa | 4578 Yonge St, Unit 100, North York, ON M2N 5L7 | 📞 416-222-5554 📞
  23. MoreEyeballs:
    Spa Times 2827 Kingston Rd, Scarborough 416-269-9888
  24. kenwong649:
    We have 6-8 girls are available at New Vip Spa today, including,, Chinese College Student Hebe, Busty Vietnamese Linda, Chinese Service Queen Lisa, Candy, Kelly, Sexy Chinese Secretary Apple Please call us at 416 402 8888 for bookings Location: 5051 Highway 7 Markham www lovebabyvip.com
  25. MoreEyeballs:
    Pink Paradise Spa 102B-370 Steeles W VAUGHAN 905-597-6683

blueeyes44

Reaction score
I have toyed with the idea for a couple years now because I don't like the idea of eating dead animals but I never could do it because I loved the taste of meat so much and whenever I tried to stop it was like my body was sort of addicted to it. Well now I've finally stopped eating it and even though it's only been a few weeks my body already feels a TON better. :)

I'm worried about the cravings. I haven't had any yet, but I'm worried about the time when I do get them, especially when I'm around my friends and bf who LOVE meat and will be chowing down on it.

What are some tips that I can follow so I can fight those cravings?? (Veggie burgers are really good but they just don't satisfy my like a real one can.)

Thank you

le00001

Reaction score
If you want to eat meat, you should! Dead animal or not.

If you're truly ready to move on, then I have some tips that may help.
You usually crave something when you're not getting a particular nutrient. Like craving Milk 'cause you need Calcium for example. So keep your protein levels high. Special K Protein Mixes, Drinks, and Cereals work great. I don't know if they're vegan though so keep that in mind.
If you're at home and need protein, then you may consider adding chick peas to your meal. It's a vegetarian substitute for chicken in things like soup, salads, certain pastas, etc. Also there's tofu. I can't stand tofu though. Soy is kinda, uh, funky for the lack of a better word. It's not meant to be globed and congealed like tofu is. You can eat straight soy beans and pods though too.
Also, take a multivitamin. New vegetarians often lack nutrients because they don't know how to balance their diets.

I don't know if my ramblings have helped, but I hope it has.

Sonic

Reaction score
We're having steaks for dinner but I'm going to have a hot dog :)

Enrika Soveski

Reaction score
I've been vegetarian almost two months now. Trust me, If you try and believe in yourself that you won't eat meat. Then, it works. Also, it works for me. When i smell meats or have to sit with people who eat meats. Seriously, it doesn't make me hungry but THROW UP.

I used to try grilled mushroom white cheese sandwich. It was very delicious feel like i was eating meat but the better was i don't use their meats for my meal. My friends are OKEY with that i become a vegetarian. Most of them supposed me for begin vegetarian asking me how i did that. How i can just act nothing when i see meat. I answered i don't really know. All i know is i don't eat meat even they are in front of me but i don't like the smell though...

Go search on youtube or click here shown how to make vegetarian food

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=make+vegetarian+food&aq=f

friendofchip

Reaction score
I think you've read too many negative horro stories. WHy get frightened about something that some one else had once?
You are not them, and you don't have cravings.
NObody craves meat, or chocolate, or fruit, it's the elements of it- protein, and salt and some ketchup may be all it is.
If that's the case, feel your body and what you're needing, usually it's protein, salt, whatever you tend to not be getting much of.

If that ever happens, eat a vegetarian burger with ketchup and fries and make sure it's greasy fatty and full of gravy, or a load of peanut butter and soycheese- it usually does the trick.

paulf

Reaction score
I've been veg for decades. Cravings - eat veggie burgers and other faux meats.
And remember - you are no longer eating corpses.

Chaps

Reaction score
I think it is important to commit to your reasons as to becoming vegetarian. When you do, the struggle will disappear.

If u just don't like the thought of bunnies being killed, but enjoy eating..... That is what most meat-eaters think. Meat-eaters typically don't want to kill their own meal nor do they like thinking about the slaughter.

Vegetarians typically don't want to grow and harvest. They purchase food just like everyone else.

I consume mostly "veggie" things, but am not opposed to raw fish and meats from time to time.

Find your niche.