Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBFS at Semi Legits

Holistic Hoes don't need STD test for their holistic license renewal vs. body rub license.

Sent from my T08 using Tapatalk

Girls who work at body rub places need to obtain body rub License in order to work. Whereas holistic doesn’t require one to work

I think semantics is also causing a lot of the confusion. There are the "legal" definitions and the "common, everyday" usage of the terms. So far, I've been describing the latter. For example, one of my faves has quit the business and to prove her point, she told me she's not renewing her "holistic" license. However, she's only ever worked at semi-legits and never a holistic place...again, semantics.

IMG_7349.PNG

Last edited:
Rules for Toronto

Body rub
“BODY-RUB - Includes the kneading, manipulating, rubbing, massaging, touching, or stimulating, by any means, of a person's body or part thereof but does not include medical or therapeutic treatment given by a person otherwise duly qualified, licensed or registered so to do under the laws of the Province of Ontario.”

“A. Every person applying for a body-rubber's licence, and every person applying for an owner's or operator's licence who intends to perform or solicit body-rubs or who actually does perform or solicit body-rubs, shall deliver or have delivered to the Medical Officer of Health, prior to his or her licence being issued or renewed, a certificate on a form supplied by the Municipal Licensing and Standards Division, signed by a duly qualified medical practitioner certifying that such person is free from communicable diseases and is medically fit to perform or receive body-rubs, provided that, subject to Subsection C hereof, no such certificate shall be required by the Municipal Licensing and Standards Division pursuant to this section more than once every three years”

“A. No body-rubber or operator shall be employed by or be under contract for services to more than one owner or in respect of more than one body-rub parlour, at the same time.”

“No person who performs body-rubs in, upon or at a body-rub parlour shall hold, receive or handle any cash or currency used or received in connection with the business of the body-rub parlour or receive or hold any customer's money or belongings, and every owner or operator shall, during the period in which the body-rub parlour owned or operated by him or her is open for business, provide a person for such purposes, which person shall not, during the period in which he or she is so employed, provide any body-rubs.”

“No owner or operator shall, in respect of a body-rub parlour owned or operated by him or her, open such body-rub parlour for business or permit the same to be or to remain open for business or permit any body-rub or services of any kind to be performed, offered or solicited in the said body-rub parlour except between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. on Monday to Saturday, inclusive, and between the hours of 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Sundays and holidays.”

Holistic
“A. No holistic practitioner shall, while providing services as a holistic practitioner, touch in any manner whatsoever the specified body areas of any person or allow his or her specified body areas to be touched.
B. No owner shall permit any holistic practitioner providing services as a holistic practitioner to touch in any manner whatsoever the specified body areas of any person or allow a practitioner's specified body areas to be touched.
C. No holistic practitioner shall provide or offer to provide holistic services upon any person unless such person's specified body areas are completely and opaquely covered.
D. No owner shall permit any holistic practitioner to provide or offer to provide any holistic services upon any person unless such person's specified body areas are completely and opaquely covered.”

“A. Every owner shall file with the Municipal Licensing and Standards Division a copy of a list of all services offered or provided in, upon or at his or her holistic centre, and of the respective fees charged for such services, and, if such charges be based on a computation of time, the hourly rate shall be shown on such list.
B. No owner or holistic practitioner shall charge, demand, or request any payment for any services offered or performed in a holistic centre except in accordance with the list filed with the Municipal Licensing and Standards Division under Subsection A.
C. No owner or holistic practitioner shall offer or provide any holistic service in a holistic centre, or perform any services, except in accordance with the list filed under Subsection A.
D. Every owner shall post a copy of the list of services and fees referred to in this section in a conspicuous place in the interior of the holistic centre plainly visible to any person upon entering the said premises.”

“Every applicant for a holistic practitioner's licence or renewal thereof shall submit with his or her application documentation satisfactory to the Municipal Licensing and Standards Division establishing that the applicant is a member in good standing of a professional holistic association, which documentation shall include:
(1) A document issued by a professional holistic association”

Everything is in a mess now with defining massage parlors because some girls at some Asian spas providing all kinds of services at all types of spas no matter what the brand is. It used to be Legit, Semi Legit, Holistic and Body Rub parlors. Now we have Legit, Semi legit, Semi Holistic, Holistic and Body Rub parlors.
Nowadays, no matter what kind of spas you go, you will always come across with some girls doing a lot more than other girls because some Legit spa girls also working at Semi legit spas and some semi legit girls also working at Holistic spas vice versa. One plus One have a few girls like that so we have decided to change the brand to semi holistic. There is a big shortage of girls at spas so most spa owners are taking in who ever is willing to work no matter what kind of spas they are from. I know of a few holistic spa girls holding RMT licenses and also know some semi legit girls attending RMT schools. Can they become a real legit girls? I doubted.
Kj interesting to see which spa has the rmt can do more mileage. I can chat and make them smile and become more mileage. Please pm

I think there's a more legitimate meaning for body rub (related to licensing)...but it can also be used loosely to describe anything that's not legit.

Keep in mind, it's basically through reviews and experience that will tell you whether a spa is semi vs. holistic. For example, if you just look at the ads on here, you can't really tell. But if you read through the reviews and notice many guys are talking about getting FS, BJs etc., then chances are that is a holistic place. There are also subtle hints in the ad description, for example if they build up the description of the MPAs and talk about how sexy and beautiful they are, there's a good chance it's holistic. If they put emphasis on getting a strong massage or excellent "treatment", then it's likely semi legit.

If you physically visit a new place and aren't sure, then they way they dress is a good hint. Holistic MPAs will often dress much sexier whereas semi legit MPAs will usually dress in normal or even clinic outfits (generally speaking because it's not always like this). Plus, holistic places will often encourage you to stay for 30 mins because they can't really fake a good massage for 1hr, plus they want to get you in and out as soon as possible. If I go to a new place that I'm not sure about, I will often ask the MPA how long she recommends I stay for. If she says something like, "Oh honey, why not just try 30 mins...", then there's a good chance it's holistic. Of course, you can always just ask what they do but they are often hesitant to tell you, thinking you might be undercover LE or something.

All really interesting thanks for this input KL.

I'm surprised that the holistics only want you to stay for 30 minutes because of their limited massage skills? In your other post you were saying some guys just skip the massage altogether? Are there other time options besides an hour or 30 minutes?

I presume whether it's a holistic, semi-legit, or legit RMT that they all have to be licensed in some way. But would they all have the same type of "holistic" license, or do semi-legit and legit places have different types of licences?

So is "Body Rub" the license where only a handful of spas in the GTA have it? If yes, does anyone have a list of these spas?

I know lots of semi places that open beyond 9pm...

Good list of Toronto Body Rubs and their various incarnations here: Toronto Bodyrub Massage

There have only been 25 body rub licenses permitted in Toronto since forever, although there was some discussion at City Hall this year to potentially change that.

For “Category”, choose “Holistic” to see a list of every licensed holistic spa in Toronto; “Body Rub” for a list of the licensed body rubs. A small handful of operators have been trying to get away with “Personal Services “ licences.

Kj interesting to see which spa has the rmt can do more mileage. I can chat and make them smile and become more mileage. Please pm

RMT traffic flow is way down resulting in some workers going to the dark side.

Rules for Toronto

Body rub
“BODY-RUB - Includes the kneading, manipulating, rubbing, massaging, touching, or stimulating, by any means, of a person's body or part thereof but does not include medical or therapeutic treatment given by a person otherwise duly qualified, licensed or registered so to do under the laws of the Province of Ontario.”

“A. Every person applying for a body-rubber's licence, and every person applying for an owner's or operator's licence who intends to perform or solicit body-rubs or who actually does perform or solicit body-rubs, shall deliver or have delivered to the Medical Officer of Health, prior to his or her licence being issued or renewed, a certificate on a form supplied by the Municipal Licensing and Standards Division, signed by a duly qualified medical practitioner certifying that such person is free from communicable diseases and is medically fit to perform or receive body-rubs, provided that, subject to Subsection C hereof, no such certificate shall be required by the Municipal Licensing and Standards Division pursuant to this section more than once every three years”

“A. No body-rubber or operator shall be employed by or be under contract for services to more than one owner or in respect of more than one body-rub parlour, at the same time.”

“No person who performs body-rubs in, upon or at a body-rub parlour shall hold, receive or handle any cash or currency used or received in connection with the business of the body-rub parlour or receive or hold any customer's money or belongings, and every owner or operator shall, during the period in which the body-rub parlour owned or operated by him or her is open for business, provide a person for such purposes, which person shall not, during the period in which he or she is so employed, provide any body-rubs.”

“No owner or operator shall, in respect of a body-rub parlour owned or operated by him or her, open such body-rub parlour for business or permit the same to be or to remain open for business or permit any body-rub or services of any kind to be performed, offered or solicited in the said body-rub parlour except between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. on Monday to Saturday, inclusive, and between the hours of 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Sundays and holidays.”

Holistic
“A. No holistic practitioner shall, while providing services as a holistic practitioner, touch in any manner whatsoever the specified body areas of any person or allow his or her specified body areas to be touched.
B. No owner shall permit any holistic practitioner providing services as a holistic practitioner to touch in any manner whatsoever the specified body areas of any person or allow a practitioner's specified body areas to be touched.
C. No holistic practitioner shall provide or offer to provide holistic services upon any person unless such person's specified body areas are completely and opaquely covered.
D. No owner shall permit any holistic practitioner to provide or offer to provide any holistic services upon any person unless such person's specified body areas are completely and opaquely covered.”

“A. Every owner shall file with the Municipal Licensing and Standards Division a copy of a list of all services offered or provided in, upon or at his or her holistic centre, and of the respective fees charged for such services, and, if such charges be based on a computation of time, the hourly rate shall be shown on such list.
B. No owner or holistic practitioner shall charge, demand, or request any payment for any services offered or performed in a holistic centre except in accordance with the list filed with the Municipal Licensing and Standards Division under Subsection A.
C. No owner or holistic practitioner shall offer or provide any holistic service in a holistic centre, or perform any services, except in accordance with the list filed under Subsection A.
D. Every owner shall post a copy of the list of services and fees referred to in this section in a conspicuous place in the interior of the holistic centre plainly visible to any person upon entering the said premises.”

“Every applicant for a holistic practitioner's licence or renewal thereof shall submit with his or her application documentation satisfactory to the Municipal Licensing and Standards Division establishing that the applicant is a member in good standing of a professional holistic association, which documentation shall include:
(1) A document issued by a professional holistic association”

Toronto’ s Bylaws are “fake news” and a meaninglessness waste of the taxpayers money. Stupid municipal
government trying to regulate whore houses with kid gloves on for show only .

Good list of Toronto Body Rubs and their various incarnations here: Toronto Bodyrub Massage

There have only been 25 body rub licenses permitted in Toronto since forever, although there was some discussion at City Hall this year to potentially change that.

I guess this only covers Toronto because I don't see any spas from Richmond Hill, Markham, etc.

For “Category”, choose “Holistic” to see a list of every licensed holistic spa in Toronto; “Body Rub” for a list of the licensed body rubs. A small handful of operators have been trying to get away with “Personal Services “ licences.

Covers Toronto only but there's around 360 Holistic spas vs. 25 Body rubs...

Most of those on that list are holistic spas. That website is pretty good but only good for locating spas. Nothing more.

Covers Toronto only but there's around 360 Holistic spas vs. 25 Body rubs...
Yes, Toronto only. Is it just 360 now? If so, that’s way down: There were 400+ last year.

All really interesting thanks for this input KL.

I'm surprised that the holistics only want you to stay for 30 minutes because of their limited massage skills? In your other post you were saying some guys just skip the massage altogether? Are there other time options besides an hour or 30 minutes?

I presume whether it's a holistic, semi-legit, or legit RMT that they all have to be licensed in some way. But would they all have the same type of "holistic" license, or do semi-legit and legit places have different types of licences?

Some guys will choose 45 mins as a compromise...sometimes I will choose this if I go to a new semi legit place (since I don't want to be stuck for 1hr in case the MPA doesn't know how to give a good massage).

I'm not too familiar with the different types of licenses but if we exclude RMT, then I suspect a holistic licence would cover a lot of ground...

Yes, Toronto only. Is it just 360 now? If so, that’s way down: There were 400+ last year.

Yes, 361 to be exact. I couldn't find a similar look-up site for other GTA areas like Richmond Hill, Markham, etc.

I was curious to see all the holistic places...also curious why some places like JR can stay open late...
All the spas in Markham Richmond Hills can stay open late. No time limit or restrictions.

JR business hours are 11 am to 10 pm. They don't take appointments after 10 pm. As a walk in you have to be there before 10 pm. If you come in after 10 pm, the girls make the decision whether she will stay or not, not the management.

Most of those on that list are holistic spas. That website is pretty good but only good for locating spas. Nothing more.

Did you actually click the link? Yes the entire website lists everything, but the link I posted lists body rubs only. They are not holistics.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  14. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  17. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  18. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  19. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  20. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  30. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  31. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  32. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  33. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  35. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  36. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  37. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  38. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  40. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  46. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  47. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , young sexy open mind Tina and young cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Slim 19 Year old Sexy Brazilian Girl Julianna, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
Back