What's new

Asian Carolyn @ Seduction?

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Does Jessica Webb do extras? Her Instagram pictures are hot af
  2. Guest:
    18 naked cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch... big hard throbbing cocks wanting to be sucked... 18 naked cowboys wanting to be fucked... Ram Ranch really rocks!
  3. Therotten1:
    Anyone open in durham?
  4. Anto1616:
    Is Vaughan spa open?
  5. Guest:
    Around Toronto
  6. Guest:
    Any tgirl spa
  7. Louis Lapinski:
    Kidding, just wondering whats open
  8. Louis Lapinski:
    bbfs
  9. Guest:
    Any spa open in scarborough ?
  10. shanekhan:
    any girls from Candyspa in unionville here? pls message me. anyone knows any contact info?
  11. Guest:
    Is there any spa open in etobicoke?
  12. Guest:
    Full service mean intercourse
  13. Guest:
    body slide mean body slide her body slide on your body
  14. Guest:
    looking for girl for lick her pussy any one interested
  15. Guest:
    blowjob
  16. Guest:
    Anyone know if Jessica Webb RMT is still doing extras
  17. Guest:
    Does body slide mean intercourse
  18. Guest:
    testing
  19. Guest:
    Looking for semi legit anywhere in GTA that I don’t have to call and wait for callback
  20. Guest:
    I need to pound a small Asian so bad
  21. Guest:
    Open today
  22. Guest:
    milking table
  23. Guest:
    any milki g tablesin montrea?
  24. Guest:
    Where in scarb
  25. Guest:
    Massage parlours open Scarborough

BigDare88

Reviewer
Reaction score
Ya I saw that today . Looks hot for Asian . She must be new

Proitalian1234

Reaction score
This young lady had a positive review back in Nov. on the red board.

AthleticAF

Reaction score
This young lady had a positive review back in Nov. on the red board.
Positive, but no extras.
So, I'll pass, rather watch pokemon or some shit.
Naturally, there will be others who will pay just to be in the same room with her.

titgrabber

Reaction score
She is great in the room if you don't expect extras. Very hot and knows what she's doing

GordianKnot

Reviewer
Reaction score
Curious why she would work at Seduction, where every client comes expecting extras.

Kawailuvr

Reviewer
Reaction score
I saw her way back at Vaughn spa and she was hot as fuck for an Asian , very curvy nice big natural titties and a beautiful full round bum .( not normal on an Asian ) very beautiful face as well . Kinda disappointed to hear she has implants now but from my experience whenever a lady does her breasts and she already had great tits they look incredible . I may go and give her a try because she was gone for quite a long time now she seems to be working a steady shift.

C

Connoisseur1872

Oh how I love Asians. Carolyn is a gorgeous tanned Asian that requires little to no effort embracing her beauty. She's smart and funny, I know it's weird to say when going to a MP and enjoying that. Her body is very nice, her enhancements feels soft and natural, leads the session letting you explore with very hot positions. She's the perfect example of not receiving high mileage but being perfectly satisfied. I hope she stays at seductions as it is a close drive from my work to go see her.

AznGangsta

Reaction score
Oh how I love Asians. Carolyn is a gorgeous tanned Asian that requires little to no effort embracing her beauty. She's smart and funny, I know it's weird to say when going to a MP and enjoying that. Her body is very nice, her enhancements feels soft and natural, leads the session letting you explore with very hot positions. She's the perfect example of not receiving high mileage but being perfectly satisfied. I hope she stays at seductions as it is a close drive from my work to go see her.
Asians with fake tits are the best. I will try to see her today but this sounds promising

AznGangsta

Reaction score
Did you go see her? Theres only one picture for her, is it accurate?
I think that pic is before her boob job. Her tits are much bigger. Overall I found her much better looking than that pic. She is really hot

titgrabber

Reaction score
I think that pic is before her boob job. Her tits are much bigger. Overall I found her much better looking than that pic. She is really hot
I found her enhancements great. They are reasonably soft and well proportioned

titgrabber

Reaction score
I have tried after seeing her a few times finally got lucky.
And while I don't think she wants everyone to know I think it's ymmv with this one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Carolyn @ Vaughan Spa Toronto Massage Review 7
A Asian Hair Removal and Massage Toronto Massage Review 8
H Every Asian Massage Parlour Video Toronto Massage Review 7
B which of you guys actually think this is a hot asian girl? (Part 2) Toronto Massage Review 20
T Any sources of Asian MP with correct picture on the website? Toronto Massage Review 5
B which of you guys actually think this is a hot asian girl? Toronto Massage Review 102
Ursus Where the Fuck is Asian Angela? Toronto Massage Review 66
P Asian MILF Jenny @ 617 Mount Pleasant (Alice’s Place) Toronto Massage Review 9
Caligula Asian lady killed with hammer by Allah Akbar. Toronto Massage Review 5
A 9052580777 New pics! European, Spanish, Asian, Available Today! Toronto Massage Review 5
M Tall Asian woman....west end. Toronto Massage Review 0
M Tall Asian Woman in the West End ? Toronto Massage Review 0
E It's funny how fat ugly white trash blames China for corona virus yet frequents asian MPs Toronto Massage Review 51
V Wuhan deadly coronavirus - Asian Spas Toronto Massage Review 210
Sunflower Massage 🌼🌼SUNFLOWER HEALTH MASSAGE CENTRE🌼🌼781A The Queensway Etobicoke🌼🌼416-503-0679🌼🌼30mins for $40🌼🌼 Toronto Massage Review 0
OnlyYouMassage 🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸 Toronto Massage Review 2
X Review Lucy @ Shangri-La (Richmond Hill) Toronto Massage Review 207
S ASIAN MILFS in Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Etobicoke Toronto Massage Review 13
1 Friday Busty Asian Toronto Massage Review 9
OnlyYouMassage OPEN CHRISTMAS AND BOXING DAY -- Only You Health Centre -- 773A Queensway Toronto Massage Review 2
H Hot Exotic/Busty /playful Asian! Toronto Massage Review 3
Ursus Asian Joey is a great choice in Oakville Toronto Massage Review 18
X Review Eva Warden-Finch, formerly Don Mills & Sheppard Toronto Massage Review 16
P Oshawa Mimi - Independent Busty Asian - Simcoe & Taunton Area Toronto Massage Review 41
P Tiny Petite Asian Spinner Cherry @ Amore Spa - Hwy 27 and Finch Etobicoke Toronto Massage Review 37
P Duo Massage and Full Service with Asian Grace & Ivy Toronto Massage Review 14
1 Busty Big Butt Asian Girls Toronto Massage Review 3
D Question Asian Girls With Big or Nicely Shaped Round Booty Toronto Massage Review 9
T Who is the super busty Asian girl, Serena, at Flirt VP? Toronto Massage Review 24
P Petite Asian Spinner Ivy @ Lux Spa - 4718 Yonge Street Toronto Massage Review 6
P Smoking Hot Asian Alice @ Q Spa in Scarborough Toronto Massage Review 29
P La La Spa 5336 Yonge St. #201 - Sexy Asian Sabrina Toronto Massage Review 149
S Question Whereabouts? Lily from Love Feet Spa (Wolfdale Mississauga) Toronto Massage Review 0
A Where do these Asian beauties appear from? Toronto Massage Review 23
S Question Info on ASIAN LISA, CICI, COCO (905)? Toronto Massage Review 6
Ursus I saw Asian Angela today Toronto Massage Review 125
S Question Asian Beauty Massage Toronto Massage Review 2
V 🍷 🍸 THIRSTY THURSDAY at VIVID🍷 🍸 - INDIAN, ASIAN, CANADIAN, EURO, SPANISH GIRLS IN NOW🍷 🍸 Toronto Massage Review 0
M List of SPs around North York, Toronto, Scarborough and Sauga Toronto Massage Review 2
M Asian that does dfk and cim? Toronto Massage Review 50
V FRISKY FRIDAY at VIVID SPA - INDIAN, ASIAN, CANADIAN GIRLS WAITING FOR YOU! Toronto Massage Review 0
Ursus I have 2 appts set up with Asian Angela Toronto Massage Review 50
1 Anyone know where Kelly from K-Spa works now? Toronto Massage Review 15
T Looking for Asian Indy Massage Lady - aged between 40 and 60 Toronto Massage Review 36
AznGangsta Asian Kylie @ Seduction Toronto Massage Review 5
P Review Young Slim Big Booty Asian Sasa @ Oriental Spa & Anna Relax Spa Toronto Massage Review 1
D Two Sweet Asian girls at Forever Spa Toronto Massage Review 2
D Best Non Asian Spa - North York Region Toronto Massage Review 0
SpaAngel vivi @ vip spa's fabulous asian manor, natural bush lovers only Toronto Massage Review 0
R Sunday night busty non Asian Toronto Massage Review 1