What's new

Any review on New Massage in NW

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Swaroop
  2. OnlyYouMassage:
    *Angel* Delivers A Sexy Massage You Won't Forget :) ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE $40 per 30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;) 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  3. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 0088 the best EXOTIC SERVICE in TORONTO $30/30 min by MELINDA and Tiffany:skates:skates
  4. Guest:
    I am krayjee, I get my great abs by doing sit-ups and suck my own cock, helps me bite my warts off.
  5. Guest:
    It's a shame most women who give massage don't follow through on anything they promise. They should quit giving massages and just become polictians.
  6. Guest:
    Markham area looking
  7. Guest:
    Looking for fun
  8. Guest:
    Amy
  9. Guest:
    Any good place in Richmond BC?
  10. nanchyka:
  11. Guest:
    Winnipeg busty??? Anyone?
  12. Guest:
    Big boobs near woodbine
  13. Guest:
    Lux spa on Yonge same owner as Qspa?
  14. Guest:
    suko spa thanks monica for the amazing cbj!!!
  15. Guest:
    Good spa in Newmarket?
  16. Guest:
    first time... any tips for incall
  17. Guest:
    Christin massage
  18. Guest:
    Ironfart
  19. Guest:
    Krayjee
  20. Guest:
    Wow Krayjee, what is your secret to get 6 pack abs? Impressive
  21. Guest:
    I am krayjee and I have warts. And a 6 pack abs
  22. CrownSpa96:
    YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR PASSION ,, @ CROWN SPA OUR ATTENDANTS KNOW HOW TO TURN UP THE HEAT!! 3598 DUFFERIN STREET , 416-630-9696 :heart5
  23. Guest:
    I need me some big tits n ass
  24. Guest:
    Where’s the bbw massage girls at
  25. Guest:
    :hello

Snuba101

Reaction score
Has anyone been here

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/calgary/new-massage-nw/1445451830?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

New therapeutic massage. Excellent body massage, facial, foot. Machine treatment is also available. Location is Centre Street NW. Call or text for appointment 587-***-2064. Lisa.

30 minutes - $40.00

45 minutes - $60.00

60 minutes - $80.00
Yes. Older Asian women. Seemed high or drunk . Said she was not high or drunk. Would not stop talking . I left. Would not recommend wasting your time going there

Albertaman

Reviewer
Reaction score
Problem with these set ups are that there is no real therapist, and the places are not owned or operated by a therapist. There is always a pimp type owner of the residence hidden away somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cavalier1000

Reaction score
I've been there a couple of times now. She used to give a massage on a bed but when I went back she has a nice massage table now. I stayed for an hour each time, really good massage, and after the flip, you know she is experienced, I enjoyed it immensely, and for me this might be my regular place to go.

Last edited:

Bullet

Reaction score
I've been there a couple of times now. She used to give a massage on a bed but when I went back she has a nice massage table now. I stayed for an hour each time, really good massage, and after the flip, you know she is experienced, I enjoyed it immensely, and for me this might be my regular place to go.
Not exactly seller revives on here or Caf
Thanks for your input Lisa or Diana er I mean Cavalier 1000

Albertaman

Reviewer
Reaction score
Too funny, yes. Home based, and seeking 80/hr for the base rate...out of touch with reality... or the fella who is running the rental is

Snuba101

Reaction score
These reviews are bogus
From new members . Probably them trying to make it sound like this is worth taking a chance. I would say dont .but some might like a terrible experience .

Cavalier1000

Reaction score
These reviews are bogus
From new members . Probably them trying to make it sound like this is worth taking a chance. I would say dont .but some might like a terrible experience .
Haha, really? You think I'm the seller? Here's what you need to do: Address your suspicions/concerns with the moderator of this site. If they want to follow it up, I have no problem working with them to reveal my identity.

Snuba101

Reaction score
Haha, really? You think I'm the seller? Here's what you need to do: Address your suspicions/concerns with the moderator of this site. If they want to follow it up, I have no problem working with them to reveal my identity.
My statement was my opinion that's all as the service get actullay is terrible ..so no idea why someone would take this a a personal attack. Yes it is pretty humourous. But her service is terrible and I would not recommend wasting anyone's time and money going there . That is the main issue under discussion .

Cavalier1000

Reaction score
My statement was my opinion that's all as the service get actullay is terrible ..so no idea why someone would take this a a personal attack. Yes it is pretty humourous. But her service is terrible and I would not recommend wasting anyone's time and money going there . That is the main issue under discussion .
Yes, we have different opinions, I'm good with that.

403anon

Reaction score
This location is very focused on providing fs rather than providing good massage. There wasn’t even massage table when I was there. I think she was in her mid 40’s and actually had very nice set of boobies. However her asking price for extras were insane so there is no vfm unless you are good at negotiating.

Bullet

Reaction score
However her asking price for extras were insane so there is no vfm unless you are good at negotiating.
these are her prices according to a person at CAF.
$60 for HJ, 100 for nude HJ and 200 for fs. + room fee
For a mediocre massage with a non RMT. YES they are high

Albertaman

Reviewer
Reaction score
In home/basement/condo setting, plenty of better options with all in pricing in the 180-220 range for an hour. HH pricing as low as 100. Why the heck would anyone cough up room fee of 80/hr unless the pimp will chauffeur you around in his limo for the rest of the evening?

Bullet

Reaction score
In home/basement/condo setting, plenty of better options with all in pricing in the 180-220 range for an hour. HH pricing as low as 100. Why the heck would anyone cough up room fee of 80/hr unless the pimp will chauffeur you around in his limo for the rest of the evening?

These home based mp are charging with room fee 280 for FS. with a shitty massage because they can get away with these insane prices
Most of them are not an RMT. and there are too many clowns who pay 160 for an NHJ or 280 for FS and they know it.