What's new

Ah, living the single life again...but

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    녀는 매우 귀엽고 그 몸은와! 그녀는 모델의 곡선을 가지고 있습니다. 그녀는 정해진 루틴을 가지고 있지 않은 것처럼 보였지만, 내 경험은 달랐지만 모든 것이 좋았습니다. 🈵TOSLUTS.COM🈵
  2. Guest:
    anyone can recommend anyone in Ottawa?
  3. Guest:
    Kendall seduction spa airport
  4. Guest:
    안녕하십니까? 다 좋아?
  5. Guest:
    hi bella
  6. Guest:
    What's the best spa around midland and steeles?
  7. Baby Bella:
    💋👍🏼❤Amazing Good Time Tuina Massage 💋❤647-262-9889💋71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart3:heart3:heart3
  8. Baby Bella:
    💋👍🏼Good Time Tuina Massage ♥647-262-9889♥71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:heart2
  9. Guest:
    UWell
  10. Guest:
    hand job
  11. nanchyka:
  12. LauraEdmonton:
    I am an experienced sensual MASSEUSE your enjoyment is my goal 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER):heart2:heart2
  13. Guest:
    Any idea where Joey from Sunshine Health on Bloor is?
  14. Guest:
    Joey
  15. TOS88:
    Touch of silk on The Queensway!! Gorgeous young girls!!
  16. CHRIS007:
    Best Massage *Envy Health Spa* New girl Bella and Angela Beautiful and Young location: 17120 Leslie St. Call 437-226-9752 :heart3
  17. Garo:
    BRUNET and [email protected] 781 0088 HAPPY MASSAGE ,LOVELY SERVICE $30/60 min the best . CANADIAN SPA !!!
  18. Guest:
    filipina massage
  19. Guest:
    Where are all the young fit Canadian women? Always seem to be Asian or fat, old polish ladies
  20. Guest:
    Any Downtown toronto asians?
  21. massage time:
    ::heart3:heart3new spa in vuaghan:905 553 0888:heart2:heart2
  22. massage time:
    ::heart3:heart3new spa in vuaghan:905553 0888:heart2:heart2
  23. Guest:
    ♥💋Amazing Good Time Tuina Massage ♥647-262-9889♥71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2
  24. Guest:
    💋👍🏼Good Time Tuina Massage 💋647-262-9889💋71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:read
  25. Guest:
    Kitchener waterloo?

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
So I have the place to myself for a couple of weeks. I've been planning to have some MPAs come over, nothing crazy - just a couple of my faves that I've known for a while. I've been planning with one particular fave for over a week. Everything's all lined up, should be lots of fun!

Attachments

Hangdai

Reviewer
Reaction score
What’s the issue?
As our high school Health Ed teacher said, sex is messy, period sex not much more messy.
Some ladies are more sensitive and turned on during that time, I said some, not all.

Come on, get your red wings, lol

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
What’s the issue?
As our high school Health Ed teacher said, sex is messy, period sex not much more messy.
Some ladies are more sensitive and turned on during that time, I said some, not all.

Come on, get your red wings, lol
Have you tried screwing a girl on her period? Is it not messy?

Back in university, I almost had my first anal experience for this reason. Girl was on her period but after some messing around in my car got horny as hell. Asked me to stick it up her ass (it would have been her first time). We tried but couldn't get it in (I had no lube around).

Hangdai

Reviewer
Reaction score

Back in university, I almost had my first anal experience for this reason. Girl was on her period but after some messing around in my car got horny as well. Asked me to stick it up her ass (it would have been her first time). We tried but couldn't get it in (I had no lube around).
It’s just a little more messy, depending on her specific day, it can range from barely noticeable to perhaps some stains on sheet below (lay down a towel).
A nice shower afterwards, everything is good in the world.
Over my life, had at least 10 girlfriends love it.
Honest truth is, most ladies just assume that guys will be grossed out by it.

Most sex experts actually promote it, just like rimming (another topic)

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
MPA stories aside. This is the first time I can recall being alone since being married. Such a nice change of scenery, doing what I want whenever I want...I envy the single guys out there.

MNB18

Reaction score
Your wife is away on vacation, isn’t she?

Make good use of this free time ^_^

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score

Back in university, I almost had my first anal experience for this reason. Girl was on her period but after some messing around in my car got horny as hell. Asked me to stick it up her ass (it would have been her first time). We tried but couldn't get it in (I had no lube around).
In my university days me and my GF were always looking forward for her period time cuz those were the days we can do bare back without getting pregnant. A bit messy but no lube needed. She 's a medical student.

Last edited:

Hangdai

Reviewer
Reaction score
Never shit where you eat.

Find a hotel, dont invite her to your house.
It’s all about trust, yes? It may seem unheard for most of you, but trust can be had, just sometimes it’s the white lies that bother us more.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score

Not just that. What if you have a home security system which you can monitor from anywhere. About 6yrs ago while i was living with my son, I took my Japanese GF to the house overnight while they were away in Hawaii. When they got back home a week later my son told me my girl was too young for me..lol. My son is very open minded. He has been to Shangri la and just Relax a few times with my grandson.

Last edited:

OleDirtyBastard

Reaction score

Second this. You can plan and plan but bitches be crazy and you never know what can happen that will come back to fuck your day up. Letting MPAs know your home address isn't a good idea.

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score

Too late, already had my honey over the other day. She was very hesitant to come over...her friends were warning her about horror stories of secret video recordings. In the end, she trusted me enough to come over (btw, she would never meet me at a hotel so that's not even an option).

After the extended massage time, I figured she would leave but she ended up staying the whole day LOL. She's planning to come over again but this time, it's just to hang out, i.e. no massage for me, although I may try to give her one : )

Last edited:

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Second this. You can plan and plan but bitches be crazy and you never know what can happen that will come back to fuck your day up. Letting MPAs know your home address isn't a good idea.
I agree about not giving out the address. I met them somewhere first and then drove home, taking a "non-conventional" route.