What's new
New open Dahlia Spa
Massage Spa

Review 2019 Reviews Premier & Seduction

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    hello anyone know of a great prostate massage service
  2. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE 416 781 0088 :rolf 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto /free parking/:car
  3. Guest:
    http://sunshinespa.ca/profile/GRACE/619
  4. Guest:
    Any info on Grace at Sunshine?
  5. Guest:
    s
  6. Guest:
    Oakville 👄👄Amazing Good Osteopathic Massage ❤💋647-262-9889👄❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:p:heart2:p
  7. Guest:
    ❤Oakville ❤647-262-9889❤Good Osteopathic Massage ❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:heart2:heart2:heart2
  8. Guest:
    Hey. Any contacts in surat, gujarat. I'm new here.
  9. bambaka:
    Any recommendations for Mississauga?
  10. bambaka:
    Any one in Mississauga?
  11. Guest:
    please let me know any indian girl massage in scarbough
  12. Guest:
    looking indian girl in scarbough
  13. Guest:
    hyderabad massage
  14. Guest:
    Mumbai
  15. Guest:
    where best massage vietnam? blue is sky? :rolf
  16. Guest:
    black women absolutely give the best head - it's not even technique, their mouths just feel awesome
  17. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage Edmonton Downtown Central!!!! Happy Family Day to everyone!!! 587-982-6052 (only text):heart2:heart2:heart2
  18. Guest:
    hows the famfam errbody?
  19. Guest:
    Open
  20. Garo:
    416 781 0088 HAPPY MASSAGE $30/60 min :rolfFREE PARKING :car2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto / Shahika and Melinda /
  21. Guest:
    Scarborough
  22. Guest:
    East York
  23. Guest:
    Calgary
  24. Guest:
    Any in Oakville?
  25. Guest:
    Good Indian?

MPALover

Reaction score
Alexa @ Pure
GND looks. Super service-oriented and super young. She is a no-nonsense type. Treat her well and be treated well in return.
BBBJ / CFS / DFK / Digits though I get the feeling you need to jive well with her.

Daisy @ Pure
Woooo. Can't say much that hasn't been said already. Don't think she is around anymore or maybe on an extended break?
BBBJ / CFS / Digits / CIMSW every visit.

Elise @ Seduction
Amazing gal. Too bad she hasn't been around in a while. Does anyone know what happened to her?
DFK / BBBJ

Holly @ Pure
It's like fucking a model. Greatest tits ever. So firm and meaty. I can understand why she is fully booked.
BBBJ / CIM / CFS

Natalia @ Seduction
It's like fucking barbie. A bit ditzy mind you. But fucks like a champ.
CFS / BBBJ

Olivia @ Seduction
A proper slut if there ever was one. Seduction seems to be hiring a lot of them.
1 second into BBBJ she's offering me a "discount" cause "I'm cute". Sure. Sure. Who else got this line? lol
5 seconds in she's telling me I can CIM.
Finished on her face later visits.

Shina @ Seduction
Cute little asian spinner. BBBJCIM

Tracy @ S9
Only get CBJ from her but, man she is cute, lovely smile and awesome pair of lips. Others clearly get better mileage from her so YMMV. Anyone who likes asians should visit and give it a shot.

Worthy One Visit
Amie @ Perla / S9

Super cute and good enough to talk to. Her BBBJ isn't all that great but if you like Asians she is worth a visit. I went twice and was left unimpressed the 2nd visit so I never went back.
BBBJ / LFK / Pussyslide felt almost like the real thing

Candy @ S9
Based on the other reviews of this girl I'd say YMMV. I only got DFK from her. She was really into the session though and it was very sensual.
I assume she is on the older side but really cute.

Lexi @ Seduction
This is another proper slut. Was basically inviting BBFS within 5 mins of the session. I did not partake of course and scared me enough to ever want to repeat.
BBBJ / DFK

Marissa @ Pure
Loves to have her ass played with. Anyone that wants a crazy PSE just go for it. She will accommodate. I just didn't click.

Time / Money Wasters (For me. To each their own)
Amber @ Perla

What a waste of money. She gives off this freaky vibe but won't even let you kiss her. Standard session.

Christina @ S9
What a let down compared to the reviews. Standard session.

Ivana @ Pure
I wasn't attracted to her. Made out with me the entire session with a nice HJ finish.

Jessi @ Seduction
Meh. Just meh. And even more meh.
CBJ first and only time thats happened at Seduction to me

Mindy @ Pure
Too many excuses. Just say you don't do FS. Not that hard. Somehow I thought repeating would change her behavior. It did not.
LFK only.

No Longer Around
Carmen @ Seduction - BBBJ - Only waste of time on this list. All others were repeat worthy.
Hannah @ S9 - BBBJ / LFK
Helena @ Pure - BBBJ / DFK / Digits
Isabella @ Pure - BBBJ / DFK / Digits
Kendall @ Pure - BBBJ / DFK / Digits / CIM
Maggie @ S9 - BBBJ / DFK

Sybarite

Reviewer
Reaction score
Wow all these girls at 71 years old?! Nice work! Hats off! Thanks for the reviews.

Potato

Reaction score
thats a good first post, lots of info, thanks for sharing.

Did you ask Tracy for bbj and she said no cbj only? Im curious why she is doing cbj for you? I haven't tried bj with her myself, but most reviews I read said they got bbj

snoopdoggie

Reviewer
Reaction score
I
Alexa @ Pure
GND looks. Super service-oriented and super young. She is a no-nonsense type. Treat her well and be treated well in return.
BBBJ / CFS / DFK / Digits though I get the feeling you need to jive well with her.

Daisy @ Pure
Woooo. Can't say much that hasn't been said already. Don't think she is around anymore or maybe on an extended break?
BBBJ / CFS / Digits / CIMSW every visit.

Elise @ Seduction
Amazing gal. Too bad she hasn't been around in a while. Does anyone know what happened to her?
DFK / BBBJ

Holly @ Pure
It's like fucking a model. Greatest tits ever. So firm and meaty. I can understand why she is fully booked.
BBBJ / CIM / CFS

Natalia @ Seduction
It's like fucking barbie. A bit ditzy mind you. But fucks like a champ.
CFS / BBBJ

Olivia @ Seduction
A proper slut if there ever was one. Seduction seems to be hiring a lot of them.
1 second into BBBJ she's offering me a "discount" cause "I'm cute". Sure. Sure. Who else got this line? lol

Shina @ Seduction
Cute little asian spinner. BBBJCIM

Tracy @ S9
Only get CBJ from her but, man she is cute, lovely smile and awesome pair of lips. Others clearly get better mileage from her so YMMV. Anyone who likes asians should visit and give it a shot.

Worthy One Visit
Amie @ Perla / S9

Super cute and good enough to talk to. Her BBBJ isn't all that great but if you like Asians she is worth a visit. I went twice and was left unimpressed the 2nd visit so I never went back.
BBBJ / LFK / Pussyslide felt almost like the real thing

Candy @ S9
Based on the other reviews of this girl I'd say YMMV. I only got DFK from her. She was really into the session though and it was very sensual.
I assume she is on the older side but really cute.

Lexi @ Seduction
This is another proper slut. Was basically inviting BBFS within 5 mins of the session. I did not partake of course and scared me enough to ever want to repeat.
BBBJ / DFK

Marissa @ Pure
Loves to have her ass played with. Anyone that wants a crazy PSE just go for it. She will accommodate. I just didn't click.

Time / Money Wasters (For me. To each their own)
Amber @ Perla

What a waste of money. She gives off this freaky vibe but won't even let you kiss her. Standard session.

Christina @ S9
What a let down compared to the reviews. Standard session.

Ivana @ Pure
I wasn't attracted to her. Made out with me the entire session with a nice HJ finish.

Jessi @ Seduction
Meh. Just meh. And even more meh.
CBJ first and only time thats happened at Seduction to me

Mindy @ Pure
Too many excuses. Just say you don't do FS. Not that hard. Somehow I thought repeating would change her behavior. It did not.
LFK only.

No Longer Around
Carmen @ Seduction - BBBJ - Only waste of time on this list. All others were repeat worthy.
Hannah @ S9 - BBBJ / LFK
Helena @ Pure - BBBJ / DFK / Digits
Isabella @ Pure - BBBJ / DFK / Digits
Kendall @ Pure - BBBJ / DFK / Digits / CIM
Maggie @ S9 - BBBJ / DFK
I haven't received CIM from Holly yet. Is she getting more open minded over time?

MPALover

Reaction score
thats a good first post, lots of info, thanks for sharing.

Did you ask Tracy for bbj and she said no cbj only? Im curious why she is doing cbj for you? I haven't tried bj with her myself, but most reviews I read said they got bbj
Yes, I asked and was only offered CBJ.

I

I haven't received CIM from Holly yet. Is she getting more open minded over time?
Not sure. I've received CIM with Holly every visit and I started seeing her earlier this year. Though I do not believe I am the first one to claim CIM with her.

Mileage is a confusing thing :confused: It is what it is. I don't dwell much on it.

ICantStop

Reviewer
Reaction score
I

Seen Holly about 6 times now. CIM each visit. I didn't even warn her my first visit and she just took it all in like a champ.

Has she specifically denied you CIM?

Justplayingxxx

Reaction score
[

Olivia @ Seduction
]
Thanks for the great reviews!
Who's better looking between Olivia and Lexi? Who provides a better session?

Buzzkill

Reviewer
Reaction score
Thx for the reviews, nicely done.

Under the gone section you mentioned Kendall at Pure....I’m assuming you’re not referring to the new Blonde Kendall? I saw her at Muse before moving to Premier chain and she did not offer or do anything close to bbbj, DFK, CIM....

If it is her, I might have to try her at Premier.

Flatulent Fox

Reviewer
Reaction score
Great reviews! I've seen most of these girls and it was pretty much the same, except I only got CBJ from Elise and I got BBBJ from Tracy, Christina, and Jessi. I also got a discount from Olivia. She didn't give me a reason, she just said one price before but asked for less at the end.

Holly is YMMV for CIM. The first time I saw her was way back at SRM and she said CIM next time, which she did. Then I saw her a few years later at Pure and she didn't remember me (understandable) and it was the same thing. First time no, second time yes.

Last edited:

MPALover

Reaction score
Thx for the reviews, nicely done.

Under the gone section you mentioned Kendall at Pure....I’m assuming you’re not referring to the new Blonde Kendall? I saw her at Muse before moving to Premier chain and she did not offer or do anything close to bbbj, DFK, CIM....

If it is her, I might have to try her at Premier.
This is an older Kendall. Lebanese I believe? She was super enhanced when I saw her. Fake tits. Fake butt. Fake anything else that you can get.

snoopdoggie

Reviewer
Reaction score
Seen Holly about 6 times now. CIM each visit. I didn't even warn her my first visit and she just took it all in like a champ.

Has she specifically denied you CIM?
No, she didn't deny it. I didn't specifically ask for it. I just thought she would go ahead with it, if she offers it.

Buzzkill

Reviewer
Reaction score
she didn’t say it.

She just got on the table. Faced me. Leaned back. Spread her legs wide open. Started playing with her clit and just starred at me with a “your move” kinda look. I took that as an invitation. :confused:
Wow...well following your lead, probably won’t see her anytime soon...thx