Ocean Palace

Discussion in 'Toronto Massage Review' started by LostInnocence, Sep 29, 2018.

  1. King Arthur

    King Arthur Reviewer

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2017
    Messages:
    279
    Likes Received:
    132
    Trophy Points:
    43
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Toronto
    Yeah that is what it sounds like. Could be wrong but it sounds like that and some people are kinda assuming that Lost was dating SBJ for real like a normal couple but there is no evidence of that from what he says. Sounds more like he was a regular client or sugar daddy type who got the wrong idea about what the relationship was so she had to cut him off.
     
  2. playfulfun

    playfulfun Reviewer

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2015
    Messages:
    1,921
    Likes Received:
    1,071
    Trophy Points:
    113
    ⚤:
    Male
    @King Arthur when you assume you make an ass of yourself and right now you are showing the world you are a giant big ass. He did date SBJ and what happened between them is nobodies business but theirs. Lost doesn't lie and he is not a stalker but is if you were to bother and ask any of the ladies he saw a kind gentleman that treated the ladies with respect and not like the next conquest.
    They are friends now that's all that matters.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. King Arthur

    King Arthur Reviewer

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2017
    Messages:
    279
    Likes Received:
    132
    Trophy Points:
    43
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Toronto
    I am not saying he is lying what I said was the opposite of that because I said he was being vague about his relationship with SBJ just like Buzzkill said. I do not think Lost is lying about dating SBJ because he did not say what kind of relationship they had. But if it is nobodies business then why do you think you know all about it and why is he posting about it here. If they did anything outside the MP she probably would not want that posted no matter what the deal was because it could give other clients the wrong idea. I am sure Lost is nice to the girls and that is why SBJ could have made a special deal with him to see him outside the MP but it was maybe still a business deal for her and when Lost got the wrong idea that is where they had a problem. The story might be different but since Lost brought it up he can explain it more. There are different kinds of dating and some of these girls date dudes as part of the business and the whole time they use a fake name and they have a family at home. You think guys who treat the girls like a conquest are bad but a lot of girls like guys like me who keep it all business because with the lovey dovey guys they are more work and they get attached and they get the wrong idea and that causes more problems for the girl. Buzzkill said Lost sounds like he could be that type and I agree but I never said I know the whole story. I do not think Lost is lying but it would be interesting to hear SBJ post.
     
    #23 King Arthur, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Buzzkill likes this.
  4. Farm Gate

    Farm Gate Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2016
    Messages:
    205
    Likes Received:
    43
    Trophy Points:
    28
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Toronto
    I would like SBJ's input on this. Then this will all come full circle.

    Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
     
  5. Notorious71

    Notorious71 Reviewer

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2017
    Messages:
    399
    Likes Received:
    135
    Trophy Points:
    43
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Toronto
    You and lost need to run away together and live happily ever after Pathetic lol
     
  6. Notorious71

    Notorious71 Reviewer

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2017
    Messages:
    399
    Likes Received:
    135
    Trophy Points:
    43
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Toronto
    What a surprise you fell in love with another sex worker and shockingly she doesn't feel the same way. Do yourself a favour and stay away from this hobby.
     
    Boston Man Chowder likes this.
  7. Hangdai

    Hangdai Reviewer

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2016
    Messages:
    1,784
    Likes Received:
    557
    Trophy Points:
    113
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Toronto
    If she is smart, she’ll stay out of this completely.

    Plus, she has nothing to explain or defend.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. playfulfun

    playfulfun Reviewer

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2015
    Messages:
    1,921
    Likes Received:
    1,071
    Trophy Points:
    113
    ⚤:
    Male
    @Notorious71 as always the only thing you have to say is garbage. You continually put people down, I guess that's your inferiority complex coming through. Your anger comes from not being hugged as a child so now you lash out at everyone. Maybe you should see a therapist for your anger problems.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Notorious71

    Notorious71 Reviewer

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2017
    Messages:
    399
    Likes Received:
    135
    Trophy Points:
    43
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Toronto
    I'm actually a happy person who tells it like it is. I laugh at you and lost, two pathetic bitches who come here to feel important while in real life Big Losers.

    Speaking of angry, coming from a guy who attacks every person that talks about lost that loser. You come running to his defence and attack everybody. So please spare me your weak nonsense, shut your mouth and crawl back to your safe space.
     
    Boston Man Chowder likes this.
  10. Notorious71

    Notorious71 Reviewer

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2017
    Messages:
    399
    Likes Received:
    135
    Trophy Points:
    43
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Toronto
    Also, poor Daniella got so sick and tired of you she had to retire. She got physically ill every time she laid eyes on you and couldn't bear to touch you so she retired. Congratulations you got Daniella to retire.

    Just the truth and it hurts.
     
    Boston Man Chowder likes this.
  11. King Arthur

    King Arthur Reviewer

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2017
    Messages:
    279
    Likes Received:
    132
    Trophy Points:
    43
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Toronto
    Seems like you are the one that is angry and making up stuff. Do you know what actually went down with Lost and SBJ. I have nothing against Lost because it sounds like he is doing what is right for him. Some of us are trying to give a lesson to other guys who think dating one of these girls is a good idea because it sounds like what happened to Lost is not the fantasy some guys have where you and the girl fall in love and then you become like a normal couple where the two of you fuck for free and she respects you and you hang out and cuddle and she laughs at your jokes with no exchange of $$$ because she appreciates how you are such a gentleman and totally different from KingArthur and those other guys that she blows for the price of a couple gourmet hot dogs. Reality is probably that there was always $$$ involved then Lost got too attached and he thought the relationship was something it was not so she had to cut him off. Lost sounds like he is in a better place now but other guys need to know how the game works so that they do not make the same mistake.
     
    Buzzkill likes this.
  12. Donald J Trump

    Donald J Trump New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2018
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    3
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Washington, DC
    [​IMG]
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Boston Man Chowder and IronHeart like this.
  13. Wai0937

    Wai0937 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2018
    Messages:
    80
    Likes Received:
    31
    Trophy Points:
    18
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Richmond Hill
    The fact that this post exists is the height of hubris.
     
  14. Hangdai

    Hangdai Reviewer

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2016
    Messages:
    1,784
    Likes Received:
    557
    Trophy Points:
    113
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Toronto
    In order for that to be true, there has to be a tragic downfall.

    I think leaving this hobby is a victory.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    playfulfun and LostInnocence like this.
  15. Wai0937

    Wai0937 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2018
    Messages:
    80
    Likes Received:
    31
    Trophy Points:
    18
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Richmond Hill
    Or the downfall has yet to be written.
     
    Boston Man Chowder likes this.
  16. Sybarite

    Sybarite Reviewer

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2016
    Messages:
    453
    Likes Received:
    166
    Trophy Points:
    43
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Toronto
    If you can afford the hobby and supremely enjoy it then why is leaving a victory?

    A victory over what? Your libido? Your own nature?
     
  17. Hangdai

    Hangdai Reviewer

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2016
    Messages:
    1,784
    Likes Received:
    557
    Trophy Points:
    113
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Toronto
    Beating an addiction.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. qinging

    qinging Reviewer

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2017
    Messages:
    2,295
    Likes Received:
    182
    Trophy Points:
    63
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    markham
    LostInnocence hasn't retired...his ego won't allow it....just too many MPA who need to hold hands with him.
     
    Boston Man Chowder and Buzzkill like this.
  19. Buzzkill

    Buzzkill Reviewer

    Joined:
    May 8, 2018
    Messages:
    724
    Likes Received:
    166
    Trophy Points:
    43
    ⚤:
    Male
    🏠:
    Beaches
    Make no mistake, the girls are in it to make money...

    They may like one client better than another, but I don’t care how good looking you think you are, you ain’t getting the girl.

    This is a business. I appreciate the women who work it, cuz it’s nice to fool around with a hot girl, but I know for a fact, she isn’t going to leave this business for me or any other dude, she will leave for her own reasons, period.
     
  20. playfulfun

    playfulfun Reviewer

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2015
    Messages:
    1,921
    Likes Received:
    1,071
    Trophy Points:
    113
    ⚤:
    Male
    Why are you so full of hatred, what woman hurt you so badly that you have to lash out at everybody?
    You know nothing about Daniella and why she left
    You know nothing about her and my relationship
    And you know nothing about the truth.

    Why don't you just talk about things you know
    Like the lint in your belly button or the dirt between your toes.

    If you are so happy as you claim you would be happy that SBJ and Lost had made up and are now friends
    But no you have to be
    Mr negativity who just knows how to dump on people.
    You are a sad little man.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page