Welcome to MassagePlanet.net! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Massage community all over the world.
  1. Folks, I have moved the forum to the different engine, as after extensive testing this engine performs faster and uses less resources. Please feel free to provide feedback on your experience with this engine.
    Dismiss Notice

What is it I'm feeling? Bubble wrap-like

Discussion in 'Massage Therapies & Techniques' started by Kaye B, Feb 27, 2012.

Luxury Spa Toronto - Placidity Spa

MoonLight Spa
  1. Kaye B

    Kaye B Member

    Sep 20, 2009
    Can someone tell me what it is that feels like bubble wrap / rice crispies under the skin when massaging an area? I have felt it in concentrated areas before but massaged someon today that had it ALL OVER her body.

    Bubble wrap is the best I can describe as.
  2. Unregistered

    Unregistered Guest

    I'm not a member or therapist, but I have the same thing mainly in my upper legs, back and front and my behind. The roller has helped as has sitting on a baseball, but I've finally found self-massage while in the bathtub to be best. I can pop the bubbles and the lumps go away. It does take a lot of effort. They actually make noise like bubble wrap popping. Any ideas?
    Thanks, Elaine

Share This Page