Hi...anyone heard of grapeseed extract being toxic to pets? If so, in what quantities and in what mediums...oil, creams, lotions, homepathic remedies and ointments, supplements, etc? Grapes can be highly toxic. I am concerned with grapeseed extract only. I can't seem to find any research that supports it being toxic, just the opposite actually. There is grapeseed extract present in some natural dog foods, as well as, joint supplements but in what exact measurements I don't know. I will continue to research and ask my Veterinarian, as well (who has a holistic leaning). I am using a grapeseed based oil blend on both the dogs and horses that I work with. I am interested in this information for that reason, and for its use to be taken internally for antioxidant & joint support purposes...severe arthritis and inflammation. Again, I can't find any research that states that it IS toxic...just a rumor from an animal health professional that needs to be clarified. TIA, for your help!