Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage in Wuxi

Default Massage in Wuxi

Thanks Roundeye.

About the BBS, I understood they are placed in the new Distric, but can you give me more detailed address, since I don't know about this zone? Which is the right price for this BBS?

Default Massage in Wuxi

There are lots of KTV's available. The easiest is at your hotel. Most of them have room service available with the girls either calling your room or knocking around 10:00 - 11:00. It's convenient, but a little more costly. FS will run about 500 - 800 rmb depending on how business is and how cute the girl is. There's also the infamous bbs (barbershops) but they don't cut hair. Generally speaking, a bit older ladies here, and they only speak chinese. Out by the Hynix fab, there's a bbs mini town by the railroad tracks. Probably about 50 or so shops. It's down the street from the big Korean nightclub plaza. Hope this helps.

Default Massage in Wuxi

Does anyone know where can I find a HJ or happy ending massage in Wuxi?

Tim2112

Can you say exactly where the barbershops are?? I am in Wuxi and i dont find them.

Massage
    Thai Massage

Im looking for a good full service place in Wuxi. Have someone a idea or address?

Unregistered

Try Xindi Holiday Plaza. The bath is full service, as are many of the massage shops there.

Massage
    Thai Massage

Look at Xindi Holiday Plaza. The bath is full service and so are many of the massage places.

Massage
    Thai Massage

I live in WND, and have not found the BBS with the girls, they must not be obvious. But...check out the bath and the massage girls. Many special KTV's too. A lot of rich Chinese men just hire the KTV girls to be available to them all the time. If they stop working then they will stay clean and available to him. Amazing how much some of these young girls are paid to do nothing but live in an apartment and be available for massage and whatever else their sugar daddy asks.

Unregistered

Hello, today i went to Xindi Holiday Plaza and tried a massage. After the big building the first on the right side. The Lady offered me several Options but she denied a full Service. How to find a massage which offers full Service? Also the bath. Is it in the big building with 4th floor massage and 6th floor ktv? thanks a lot

thank you, I really enjoy learning all this info.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: