Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Massage frenchesalem does anyone try ?

Hi does anyone try frenchesalem massage ?

Does it has an erotic part ?

Thanks

From my past expierence with this so called massage its just a fancy name but still a massage like new and improved same product but different packaging.

A softer touch Californian style of massage with verrrry subtle sensual overtones. Pre-blueball level.

Alfie

alfie did you try frenchesalem massage or you just think it is a pre blue ball rub

The masseuse in question told me her style is

I try it few weeks ago, high sensuality with HJ at the end

I tried her a month or two ago. If you google frenchesalem she has a site and description of the relaxing benefits of the massage.
    She advertises for Montreal & Mexico.
    When I saw her, she operated out of her apartment but she was about to move out & told me she would operate out of a motel.
    If you read carefully the text everything sounds like a HJ until she says it is sensual but not sexual.
    Basically, it is a long sensual massage that come with a long sensual hand job, she takes pride out of doing this well. The reason she says it is not sexual is that it is completely one way. She offers no options, stays dressed and you can't lay a finger on her, she will stop everything if you try...

At 65$ HJ included it is a deal but I don’t think I will repeat

I saw her once last summer. Her massage is as others have described with the focus around the groin and leading it up into a HJ. She let me lower her tank top and bra when I asked her. Touching was allowed. I don't think anything else is available here and maybe she no longer allows the touching as was said by the other poster. I never repeated because she lives too far from me to be worth it. The one time was only to satisfy my curiosity from seeing all her ads.

Si tu as du temps et de l'argent a perdre ! tu peux y aller

One of the worst massage experience I ever had. That was like 5 or 6 years ago, she was in P.A.T. at the time. She talked non-stop, from the second I entered her apartment until sometime after I left. She didn't even quiet down while she jerked me off. Awful !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: