Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default Massage Parfume de Femme St. Lambert (450) 923 4010

Hi Bang,
    Cindy is 41 and looks 30-35.
    Michella looks like 45, I mentioned this in my original post. Both ladies are very sexy, attractive and hot. Both are classy and naughty ..huge turn on for me.
    I am in my early fifties and my opinion about what age is old and how long youth lasts has changed...for the better.

I do not think they are sisters and they do not look similar physically. Both are French Canadian. Both have enhanced knockers and shaved pussy. Both are striking and cause a very hormonal impact on ones reproductive organ.
    Both come across as classy, elegant and proper in the reception area and classy, open and naughty in their massage rooms.

I once had a real massage, from a certified real masseuse. She looked like an army drill sargeant and had huge powerful arms and hands from giving great theraputic massages all day. I would definitely say that the massage given by Cindy and Michella are more erotic than theraputic. My main reason for going there was for an erotic experience, which for me is very theraputic.

I have paid more and received less in options including no sex other than a fantastic hand job and felt that the experience I had was worth every cent I paid and still makes me smile today.

I have paid less and have had really great memorable sex with all options included.
    I have paid more in some cases and less in others where in all cases the sex and whole encounters were terrible and just a rip off at any price.
    Having Scottish blood surging thru my veins, I always look for value. And to me what determines the cost of the value is the experience. Regarding Michella and Cindy, in both cases IMHO, YMMV but I seriously doubt it, with out hesitation the experience I had with both was money well spent and worth it. The high end building, the very discreet location and operation, the elegant, well furnished apartment, the choice of music, the extreme cleaniness, the femine touches to decor in the massage rooms, the classy and striking ladies and the fantastic sex make for a unique package. Life and the eforum.xxx is a like a Swedish smorgasbord.

I did not inquire if a second service is possible and neither one had mentioned that it is one SOG only. I am usually only good for one SOG and I pace myself accordingly.

thank you ..every thing is clear ..i might go there sometime soon

Hey Gigot, Both these ladies sound wonderful. Can you tell me if they do duos together? thanks man!

merci mononcle

I saw Cindy last fall and it's true that she's very nice looking and the place is very clean but it's more of a SP service than a MP. I was looking for a nice massage and I ended up doing it doggie style on a massage table.... all that work!!! Well there are worst surprises than that in our hobby...

Hello Newman!!,
    I only wish that all of my massages end by doing doggie on the massage table.
    RUff...RUFF...RUFF. There are definitely worst ways to end a session.

Hi Pman...Dous are avaulable...$500 for an hour...they put on a show

for $500 they can come to toronto and paint my house

LOL...good one...$500 for two old ladies seems a little much to me. I saw cindy and her body is nice and tight but she's friggin old. I'd rather get one of our many agency gals. Better price and better ladies

Long time lurker here, had the chance to meet up with Michelle for a lunch break today, had a thai masage/reverse massage/DATY/and Hand release for 120$, she might be old, but she was better than a lot of young one I ve seen.

She obviously likes her work

No Greek or kissing on the menu.

I agree with Gigot here, nice and smooth skin, yummy pussy, and very responsive.

Might try out Cindy next time

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast