Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.
Placidity Spa

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cite Erotik in Vaudreuil-Dorion

A buddy of mine told me that he got a very good erotic massage by an asian ladie at the Cite Erotik sex shop in Vaudreuil-Dorion. After having a very bad experience at ExxxKiss (in Dorion) last year, I would like to get your opinions before trying.

>>> NOTE by Mod 11:
    aventureerotique, small_one and big_one[COLOR=Silver][COLOR=Black][B] appear to be the same person. Why this user does this is suspicious. The message above is to be taken with caution.

same owners...

A sex shop giving massage???

How much did the experience set you back?
    Was the MPA also Chinese?

Interesting experience. It is located in the rear of the shop. You have to ask as there is no indication about massage in the store. An old chinese women led me into a room and informed me of the pricing and once that was agreed upon she told me to get undressed.

I do not remember the name of the MP. About 20 yo asian women. Very nice body when got naked, soft nice breasts. She wasn't in a rush or anything like that and she did have an ok understanding of the English language. She had no problem starting up the small talk, but didn't always seem to understand my responses. I left happy with no complaints. The place is clean and comfortable.

>>> NOTE by Mod 11: aventureerotique, small_one and big_one[COLOR=Silver][COLOR=Black][B] appear to be the same person. Why this user does this is suspicious. The message above is to be taken with caution.

Sounds interresting!!!! How many girls work there?? What options do they give????

Ok... Here's something fishy...

aventureerotique is the same person as big_one, same as small_one. small_one posted earlier the same EXACT same message as big_one but deleted it. Both Big and Small created accounts today, to post in this thread...

At this time, both Small and Big will be banned permanently. Aventure will be suspended one week minimum, more if he/she can't explain to the Mods what the hell he/she is doing. That's why we have email.

It does look like shilling but at the same time, something isn't right

Cite Erotik and Xxxkiss are two different locations. Cite Erotik is on Joseph Carrier in Vaudreuil, XXXKiss is on Harwood in Dorion.

Both same owners anyway.Same connections also had open a small massage place in Vaudreuil behind Tim Hortons,nothing to call home about.It is now for sale or rent. Anyway,i have quite a few business interests in that area,they won't massage in there very long,at Exxxkiss they have permit and acquired rights,not at Cite Erotik.Asians,like russians never level with cities or governments,they fly under the radar for a while...Only natives here(read "Quebecois de souche" pay taxes,follow the laws...must be those "Accommodements raisonnables"...

Last time I went to Cite Erotik it didn't seem like they give massages or anything. I wonder if it is the same girls from Exxxkiss if so then I won't waste my time. Personally Spa Shan in ile perrot i find has very decent woman and very decent options. Pricing is a little over the top tho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: