Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

Default Massage near Cote St Luc and Cavandish 514-604-2225

I visited a private massage place this week at close to Cote St Luc and Cavandish, a few minutes away from Decarie Expressway. It is a massage offered in a private apartment by a lady in her mid 40s, 5ft. - 4in., slim, 34b. The massage was for the hour. I am always diplomatic and do not push for what is not on the menu, I inquired about the extras and was offered hand release. The massage was good and the release slow and unrushed. I doubt if FS is available but I am guessing that other options might be offered. Better mileage can be had if the masseuse is comfortable with the client. I will make discrete inquiries on later visits.

I love indies,they tend to give personalized service and are always trying to have a regular clientel.Basicly just massage and a HJ at a reasonable price.Is a shower available ?Where does she advertise in case she asks where I got her number ?I assume 60$ is HJ included ?

The price I got was for the one hour massage and I tipped for the happy ending.

The massage was good, the place is clean. Shower is available with clean towel. Repeat? - Yes, when I am in the area.

Does she offer reciepts for insurance.

Was there last week with her.Pretty good massage with very little teasing if any.Her Hj skills were fairly good as well.I just wish she would clean the cats box in the bathroom,I had trouble breathing while taking my shower.I believe she is Russian,38 to 40 yrs old,short dirty blond hair,average looks,5ft 3 in,100 lbs,30a and a pleasant personality.Takes her job seriously.Nice lady worth the expierence.I also don't believe there are any other options,anyway not my type.

Since she is in the general vicinity of my grandpa's synagogue, at the corner of Walkley and Chester, down the road from 1 of the few failed McDonald's franchises, I went in while I waited for grandpa to complete his prayers on Shabbat. She is kind of cute and kind of pleasant, but upon closer examination she is at least 45-50, and not 38-40...wears pantyhose that is so tight in the crotch that one's hands are absolutely kept out of roaming, and when Mount Mellonhead erupted, she seemed to tsk-tsk it for being too frothy and shooting everywhere which is a downer for me. It was $60 for the hour, but while most indies would have had an all-inclusive price a la Barcelo Hotels, she specifically asked for another printed paper from the Bank of Canada in lieu of my making a contribution at temple. I noted the smelly litmassageplanet.netox but no kitty...I saw no sign of any form of pussy while in this residence (confusing entranceway...how was I to know that the left-side stairs went to the even numbered apartments and the right-side stairs to to the odds??? I climbed up and I climbed down...). It is 50-50 if I shall return...if I could find somewhere else to spend time at to contemplate the word from above while grandpa did the same, I would try it out, with Natalia (oh, how I wish instead it had been the Natalia from Ose Ste-Genevieve stroking the Mellonshaft instead!) only on the reserve team as better than my own palm.

She may not be FS, but not everyone wants FS. She offers a good massage and finish. better that than the salon massage with no experience.

I went for an appointment expecting a real massage with happy ending. Previous post are accurate. The pricing was standard. $50 per hour massage. Got the full hour, no clock watching. Happy ending was unrushed. Massage 8/10.

Went to see her for a second visit, got the same consistent good massage. The answer to your question is no, she does not offer insurance receipts.

Does she release the twins, expose the kitty ?
    Permit wondering hands ?
    or is this fully clothed ????