Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

Thread: Soapy Massage

Default Soapy Massage

Soapy massage ,has anyone out there ever find a real soapy massage place in montreal?? I have tried one on 705 beaumont near du parc, but was presented a shower on Massage table,, OK not too great. There is a place which advertises on Annnonces123, Girl called Mika ?? real giesha, has anyone tried?? Salon du parc near jean talon?? Help remember those great videos on soapy massages on MM a while back, so I am still dreamming..a searching.. [kiss]

Default Soapy Massage

Hi Dreamsend, what is a soapy massage to you?

I was in Thailand once and I had a massage where the girl would like me down on a big unflatable mat, barry me with foam, and do a body rub. Is it the same kind if massage? I wish I could find the same over here.

Tx for the info.

Default Soapy Massage

I believe little Nadia does this and does it well! [tup]

Default Soapy Massage

Quote Originally Posted by daddyxxx
    I believe little Nadia does this and does it well! [tup]
    Is she Asian?

Default Soapy Massage

Well amateur surprise,your description is what I am looking for with all the fringe benefits...lol And not found yet

And does Little Nadia do it well , never read any comments on board about this talent, are you keeping something from us hobbists?? [sexy]

Default Soapy Massage

Quote Originally Posted by dreamzend
    Well amateur surprise,your description is what I am looking for with all the fringe benefits...lol And not found yet

And does Little Nadia do it well , never read any comments on board about this talent, are you keeping something from us hobbists?? [sexy]
    lol. She was the queen of the soapy in her Renaissance days. Not sure if she still offers. You would have to email her I guess! Let us know what you find. Although I had a bad experience once with soapy massage involving lots of burning, the more I look at the videos out there the more I want to try again. Perhaps there should be a video section where the mm girls could show off their soapy massage skills. I'd be more than happy to "model" for the benefit of the board and all its members (no pun) [lol] [lol]

Default Soapy Massage

Cruising for soapy.. will report!! So Little Nadia Do you?? [kiss]

Default Soapy Massage

Has anyone tried Mika at Zen massage on Parc??