Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Avalon in Pierrefonds Boulevard

Hi all,
    New member here and just been going through different posts. I'm glad I found this site as there is a wealth of information here. I'ved been hobbying for some years now and have had numerous disappointments. One place that I did receive good service from is Avalon and I had the pleasure of having Diana as my MP. I have stopped going to MP for 8 months now and for the last 3 weeks I have been trying to book Diana. Each time, I was told that she was not working that particular day . Does anyone know if she still works at Avalon? If so what days? Thank so much.

BTW. I did a search for Avalon and had not seen any posts on this Salon. Perhaps I'm not doing it right?

Welcome to the board Obiwan,
    I sense the force within you.
    Avalon has or had a No review policy in place. Not sure if it's still the case.
    Adm or the mods will surely let us know if this is still the case.

Later
    Dragon

Hi Obiwan,

Welcome to the board!

One nagging factor about this board (it's new platform) is it's malfunctioning search function. I suspect it's more that that's the problem. I understand that the administrators plan on fixing it over the summer (if it ever gets here!)

With that being said, I called Avalon recently and was told that Diana was on vacation for almost a month and would return towards the end of July. So have no fear...she should be back in the next week or two.

Until then, I would recommend Alissa who also offers a very nice and similar service. Apart from that, they told me there was a nice new girl that just started but I can't remember the name. I'm thinking Selena for some reason. I've tried Maya there and while she seems popular overall, she wasn't my cup of tea unfortunately.

Good luck! Let us know if you have any news!

West Med

Dragon/West Med,

Thank you for your reply. Yeah... not only the force is with me but I don't leave home without my lightsaber. I suppose it depends on who answers the phone. I asked for Diana and was told that she is not working today and offered someone else. So I thought, maybe she switch days as I remember her days to be Tuesdays, Thursday and perhaps Friday. I try again and got the same. When I finally asked when she will be working, she said that she didn't know. I'm glad she's just on vacation. I should probably try Alissa though. Can you provide description?

A while ago I tried a good 5 times to meet this "Diana" and never got her so I gave up... LOL

Every time I asked to book with her they said she was on vacation or not in etc... If you ask me... Diana is too popular and teh other girls are jealous so they dont prebook for her and its luck of teh draw.

You can find her (Diane) at Roxboro a few times a week 514-683-1437

Well i decide to go back after my adventure !!! I got a gorgeous lady name Valery ( you can see her in the salon section) . I was in need of a cool relaxing sensual session and she did deliver hands down . Oufff the session was just amazing all in good place in right time . So now another one to recommend with Diana, Anastesia

Quote Originally Posted by ireman
    Well i decide to go back after my adventure !!! I got a gorgeous lady name Valery ( you can see her in the salon section) . I was in need of a cool relaxing sensual session and she did deliver hands down . Oufff the session was just amazing all in good place in right time . So now another one to recommend with Diana, Anastesia
    Out of curiosity did the management make good on their offer they made to you after your "adventure"^ I thought that was a classy move on their part [tup] .

as a classy guy i never ask for it !!!

The west island reviews seem so dead - I guess its like the west island
    I haven't frequented MPs much lately but I did go see to Avalon a couple of times recently.
    I saw Valery first time and massge was nude thai. It was good though nothing amazing. She's liberal but has her limits as well.
    I also saw Daria and liked her quite well. Girl next door type but her nude thai is almost GFE-like. Nothing out of the ordinary but it sure felt like it. )
    I'd like to see Diane again. I've see her on and off for years but the last 2 times I booked her, she bumped for other clients who I guess were regulars. So I'm not going to try and book her as that it not fair and kind of frustrating.
    BTW, also saw Michelle last year on weekend and she is amazing (if you like them slim) but beyond the scope of this forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast