Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Skye at Oriental Massage at 1620 -2A St. NW

Here goes my first review...

, I was searching for some excellent SP from last few days, Jenny and Jodi both were very nice to me and seems to accommodate me without reference...But, I have a tight schedule 9 to 5 so was not able to fixed appointment with them.... finally call came, I hurt my back while doing deadlift... got in with skye suggested by one of the massageplanet buddy.....

Started with hot oil massage, focusing on the ligaments .......she put lot of pressure on points....requested her if she can walk on back and put more weight......it was awesome...loved it..liked her massaging technique ..round strokes at shoulder blades.....i felt light after it......

will i go again, not sure..as...I really wan to try Jodi...heard lot abt her massaging technique ...

About this site, nice people......all ladies here deserve respect.....and thanks all for replying me when i PM them ...

Unregistered

are there "extras" on their menu?

Unregistered

Absolutely nothing. I've been there more than 10 times and .... there are no signs of extra service

Unregistered

While receiving an early massage by Jessie on a saturday morning ath Oriental Massage Therapy, the phone kept ringing in my massage room and I noticed that a lot of guys were asking to see Skye. She must be hot????

Unregistered

Skye is the owner and she does provide extra service

Massage
    Sport Massage

I have gone to see Skye several times. She is really good. Would love extra service from her but has been afraid to ask. What does she offer?

Unregistered

There are no extras at Oriental Massage. Skye is a long time personal friend. I have talked to her about this Unregisterd Guest "Skye is the owner and she does provide extra service " posting. I know for a fact that he is trying to blow smoke up your ass. Wrdz, you are right, Skye is a very good masseuse. She's an RMT with a great deal of experience and a growing and loyal cliental.

Massage
    Sport Massage

Thanks for clarifying. She is an amazing masseuse. I will definitely recommend her to anyone who's looking for a legitimate therapeutic massage.

Massage
    Sport Massage

What is the cost for one hour?

Massage
    Sport Massage

$65 per hour

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast