Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

Default How are the brothels in Hamburg

Catniper,

it starts at around 40 Euros for low-level service and then you can expect something more for between 60 to 70 Euros.

Some of the girls are a bit reluctant and some are more on the open side.

Be friendly to them all, they are usually also kind persons and don

Looks like these could be clean fun. Ever tried one and what do you think the cost would be?

catniper,

from that hotel it takes you to almost any place in central Hamburg not longer than maybe 20 minutes by taxi.
    That is already pretty long, in my view.

When you go to St. Pauli, then try preferably the Thai-places off "Grosse Freiheit" (one on the left, the other on the right side, a little bit hidden). However, they are not massage-places as such, but rather whorehouses with several rooms, where the doors are open and you can negotiate with the girls.

regards,

Concerned

How much should I plan to take to the Thai place and are they located in the Saint Paula area. I am at the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza. Thank you for the help.

catniper,

when you go to Hamburg, namely the Reeperbahn area, then just stay sober. And you have already half the rent paid for.
    Good are most of the thai massage places you get fair service at a half-decent price by kind young ladies.
    Details to be negotiated with the individual lady behind closed dooors.
    You can find the places easiest by buying either a BILD-Zeitung or a Morgenpost and look for the advertisements there.

Otherwise just read all the posts and you can see there is also some usefull stuff and not only negative nagging.

Good hunting,
    Concerned

All the negative info there has to be some positive info for the city. I do not speak German on English but want to have a good time in a country with legal prostitution. Any info would be great. I will be in town next week.

Niper

Unregistered

The best place I saw is Relax-Nightclub. Expensive but great girls / service

Take a look at Funny Night club in Hamburg. It is the oldest and most exclusive brothel there with girls from all over the world.

It is a little more expensive than the others but worth the trouble!! ;-)