Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Default waxing plus happy ending massage

Went there on Friday - she'll tell you that she only does full body massage, but can "help" you. I had the Brazilian - yes it hurts if you're going for the first time (it wasn't my first). She doesn't typically tease too much during the wax but gives a good therapeutic massage and teases your balls before the flip. She's a pretty good massage artist. She doesn't do nude or reverse (I asked) but she will give you manual relief. She's very good and I like the way she looks. She has a nice set of tits (pretty big for an Asian), pleasant face, mini-skirt and is in her mid-to late thirties as someone else mentioned. She's a great value for the amount she charges (50 dollars). I will see her many, many times as I like Asians like her (i.e. built and not sticks). Hoping with long-term service to get her to be a bit more loose with the nude and reverse.

"If you want a massage afterward (after the wax) she will provide that for extra, as well..."....so can you confirm if she provides happy ending??

I saw her yesterday. Great session wax back and shoulders and hand release. She didn't even want a tip but I gave her extra anyway. Very nice lady, somewhat attractive, pleasant and a clean, discreet & easy to find location.

any link of jenny?

I am assuming the happy ending takes away from the pain of the wax job. Sounds interesting, curious to try it out but I am hoping there will be extra tissues available to wipe my tears aways

Well a happy ending was offered by Jenny but her massage is very average as was the ending. I guess if you want waxing it is okay to get an average massage since you go mainly for the waxing. However if you want to see Jenny mainly for the massage I would pass on her for that. She is cute and pleasant but her massage is very average nothing worth repeating for IMHO.

Is there any service like this on the westend?

Can anyone confirm if Virgie provides a release with Brazilian wax? Or is it extra? She appears to be pressed for time on the phone, is she like that in the wax house, because that might hurt!

Do any of you guys know what days she usually takes off? Man, trying to plan MY work schedule around hers! lol

I did back in 2008: http://www.massageplanet.net.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?248179-waxing&p=2720219&highlight=#post2720219

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast