Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Lucy @ 617 Mount Pleasant

Well good on ya for TL, which I thought was N/A. And adding $20 for it to the $55 door fee makes you more of a piker than a prodigal, 'cause now you only tipped $5. But then, Happiness is included in TL.

Many, if not most of the small Asian places have the LE Fear, and it is common for them to offer only clothed massage, even though their hands may go wherever. Some guys seem quite content w/ this, and spend much review space on the massage details. I expect it takes a greater familiarity and confidence w/ how laws and bylaws are actually enforced (TO bodyrubs are not supposed to be performed nude f'rinstance; in Peel that's OK) than their owners and MPAs have picked up so far.

But lots of places have a more liberal and sensual style, and you'll find no unfamiliarity w/ slides and reverses in such spots. What we need is a descriptor to distinguish the All In places from the HJ Only and Not Even That places.

i thought this place only had mamasan kathy and amanda...never heard of lucy...usually i see kathy here she a cutie!

I looked up TL in the Short Form section. TL = Tenderloin district. Naah, it must mean something else.

Kathy is away for a while and Lucy may be assisting during her absence?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12