Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Review - Dajiaoban Health @ Dundas/Spadina

The address is 303 Spadina Avenue, 2nd floor and the phone number is 416-593-6688

Went there a week or so ago. The place is clean but cluttered and they apparently do facials, hairstyling, make-up etc. The massage rooms are in the back portion of the space towards the street - rooms are small but clean.
    They have a sign out front "$10 for 15 minutes" so I went in for the $20 dollar half-hour.

Saw Melissa, Chinese, early-30's, acceptably attractive, more busty and curvaceous than most asians: I wouldn't mind seeing her in bikini underwear!

Massage was good - she obviously has training and isn't just a rub and tug. Usual extra is $20 and was excellent, unrushed and with a deft touch.

The take cash, debit and all major credit cards. Also, their business cards says they "accept medical insurance"

As I was leaving, (I had been the first customer - they had just opened)I saw two young cuties sitting in the waiting room - - this place looks pretty good and I'm definately returning!!

Hey drooler good find, are services offered with $20 increments?

The cuties were definately attendants. They were sharing some food dishes for lunch. I'm not sure whether the half-hour is the regular rate or just a promotional rate.

I went by tonight, no young cuties. Two mid fourtys women, I passed and ate some chinese food.

Walk up the stairs, peek in a cute lady stands up and waves me in like she was expecting me lol. Smile and says masagee, I say yes go into room tells me $40 1/2 hr full body massage.Esther was her name mid 30s medium busty 5'6"long hair tight jeans. my type took care of business asked me to undress leaves room. lay on the table my face through the hole. She walks in the room she places a towel on my hairy ass, starts oiling me up very nice rubbing slapping pressing down, 15 mins into the session asksd if I would like special touch said okay! I asked to see her knockers she said okay, very nice c's bolt ons felt soft nice hard nipps.jounior was performing well Esther says you are strong, good release managed to hit the wall lol.Hot towel l get dressed got a nice hugg.Papa son asks girl in chinese on the way out "happy ending" she nods yes and I am smiling out the door. $40+$40 tip then and went for dumplings, would repeat if in the area:

Face. 6/10
    Body. 7/10
    Massage 7/10
    Release. 8/10
    Cleaniness 7/10

wait.. you paid an extra 40 for T?

Because I was new customer I got a special! Nice rack btw!

PM me about this "special" you got

Likewise could you PM me about this special? I'm curious and love a good C cup

Maybe he got Wonton Noodles?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast